The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Hello, ACC (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Author Topic: Hello, ACC
JD
HONORARY OKIE .... and Tim's at fault!
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2006 09:26 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
Speaking of expensive cigars, I`m hoping to see that Andy L fella (no one knows what the L stands for) in a couple days & smoke a couple of his expensive cigars while shootin` PDs, then I`ll know how you upper crust fellas feel livin` high on the hog like you do. [Wink] I hope he doesn`t corrupt my good morals.

--------------------
Jason
--------------------------------------

What do Obama & TA17Rem have in common........both are clueless asshats!!!

Posts: 1456 | From: NE. | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
ACC
Knows what it's all about
Member # 903

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2006 09:27 PM      Profile for ACC           Edit/Delete Post 
There were 2 pages of crap from you dipshits before I even got here.

Hey can I come to the campout?

ACC

Posts: 41 | From: It takes a whole lot of liquor to like her! | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2006 09:46 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Yep, Im lookin forward to it too JD. Im gonna fill up my little travel humidor full of some goodins. [Wink]

ACC, I dont personally care if you come to the campout. I would think you may wanna be a little more civil. You know, there are going to be the very experts you detest so much right there in front of you....

BTW, JD, theres a trade there. I want copius amounts (thats a couple glasses to me) of that Thunderhead Honey Wheat beer. And, I wanna go to the bar itself and try that stout you were talkin about. [Cool]

[ August 23, 2006, 09:47 PM: Message edited by: Andy L ]

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2006 09:46 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
We are a generous lot AC, but you have to walk before you can run. I purpose, you edge your way into the fold, by taking on the task of washing jock straps for the hunters in camp to gain their trust?
Posts: 1630 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
JD
HONORARY OKIE .... and Tim's at fault!
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2006 10:01 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
Thunderhead it is my friend, fresh from the vat. That stout will put the hurt on you.

quote:
taking on the task of washing jock straps for the hunters in camp to gain their trust
[Big Grin]

I gotta drive to WY or Utah or someplace like that early in the morning so on that note I better go to bed. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Jason
--------------------------------------

What do Obama & TA17Rem have in common........both are clueless asshats!!!

Posts: 1456 | From: NE. | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
ACC
Member # 903

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2006 10:03 PM      Profile for ACC           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh goody AZ, that sounds like an invite. I will just cash that check tommorow from the fur auction and buy me a ticket.

ACC

Posts: 41 | From: It takes a whole lot of liquor to like her! | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2006 10:41 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Will that get you a bus ticket?

--------------------
Andy

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 24, 2006 02:56 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
ACC, I think you are a little misguided when you ask if you have received an "invite". This campout is an open invitation and all you have to do is request permission to attend, and you get it.

In other words, if you want to go to the campout, we would be pleased to have you.

I think your attendance would be a great idea.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31471 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted August 24, 2006 05:22 AM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
How many chickens could a chicken choker choke, if a chicken choker could choke chickens?

--------------------
If you call the coyotes in close, you won't NEED a high dollar range finder.

Posts: 2854 | From: Iowa | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 14 posted August 24, 2006 06:03 AM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
A chicken choker would choke, as many chickens as a chicken choker could choke, if a chicken choker could choke chickens!

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted August 24, 2006 07:15 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
ACC, you said
quote:
Yes, I guess what angers me is when people say things like all the talent has left and references to everyone else being amatuers except the select few. It insults me.

You are obviously upset because you are not recognized as an expert. That can easily be done now on this board.
First you must have achieved something.
Then you must have the courage of your convictions, which means you must have courage.
Simply identify yourself and explain what it is that you are convinced of. If it has merit you will be lauded for your achievements.
If you simply respond with more silly insults you will be revealed as nothing more than a troll and you will continue to be treated as such.
You have the opportunity to establish yourself as a member to be respected rather than a troll to be ridiculed.

IP: Logged
ACC
Member # 903

Icon 1 posted August 24, 2006 07:24 AM      Profile for ACC           Edit/Delete Post 
Hello,
my name is ACC, I am a coyote hunter and I can and do kill coyotes. Funny Rich, when I met you, you never said anything about me being a troll.

ACC

Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted August 24, 2006 07:37 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
If you met Rich, you probably werent doing the cloak and dagger thing with "ACC" and "Where yotes have fur" and bs like that.

(btw, its not a big deal, but if you read MOST of the posts from the guys that actually are the real deal in this game, you will seldom hear a coyote called anything but a coyote, unless its canis latrans, yotes normally indicates disrespect and therefore an amateur right off the bat, not always, but alot of the time, thats why you see tons of it on pm and not much here)

Tell us who you are and you might gain instant fame and apologies. Hell, if Rich knows who you are, Im sure he will give credit if its due. Hes as fair and honest as they come. Like he said, if your legit, come clean and you will be taken as such. Nothing has been said thats beyond repair? Hell, Ive said worse to my wife than I have you and were still married. [Big Grin] A little mud slingin and name callin dont mean much, to me anyway.

Come on now, just who are you?

--------------------
Andy

ACC
Member # 903

Icon 1 posted August 24, 2006 07:57 AM      Profile for ACC           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't mind the mud slingin deal. A little fun actually.

I don't remember anything when I signed up saying you had to put your real name up for everyone to see and all the rest of your vitals. I don't use my real name on the internet. Until I am confortable with someone I am talking to, I will remain ACC; you remember what happened to Rich Cronk.

Refering to coyotes as yotes, disrespectful. WOW. I never new that. Man, one time I read this book on "The Eastern Coyote" and then I talked to the biologist that wrote it and he too refered to them as yotes during casual conversation. Now I know with my newly acquired BS finder that this guy was an amateur disrespecting nobody and he was from the east to boot. I think I will expose him for what he is now. Can't believe I was taken like that.

Anyways, I like drinking bourbon as well so if anyone has the same taste, maybe we could share a drink around the campfire.

ACC

[ August 24, 2006, 07:57 AM: Message edited by: ACC ]

Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted August 24, 2006 09:17 AM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
I do believe that I have figured out the identity of ACC. Hey, have any of you guys seen the video called "Running from the call"?

--------------------
If you call the coyotes in close, you won't NEED a high dollar range finder.

Posts: 2854 | From: Iowa | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
ACC
Member # 903

Icon 1 posted August 24, 2006 09:37 AM      Profile for ACC           Edit/Delete Post 
Now thats funny for an old guy [Big Grin] I was wondering when you were going to get out of bed
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 7 posted August 24, 2006 09:46 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
....that would explain a lot.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Greenside
seems to know what he is talking about
Member # 10

Icon 5 posted August 24, 2006 11:27 AM      Profile for Greenside           Edit/Delete Post 
Hell, I was going to bet on Crap.

BTW: ACC what's your bourbon of choice. I like a bourbon martini. 1\2 Old Grandad(100), 1|2 Southern Comfort and a thin slice of orange.

Dennis

Posts: 719 | From: IA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
ACC
Member # 903

Icon 1 posted August 24, 2006 11:42 AM      Profile for ACC           Edit/Delete Post 
Just a cheap bourbon, Wild Turkey on the rocks.

ACC

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 24, 2006 12:22 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
So far, as to this ultra secret identity, etc. Email voting favors BS, with RK a close second.....because he can! IP address doesn't help.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

NASA
Member # 177

Icon 1 posted August 24, 2006 12:33 PM      Profile for NASA           Edit/Delete Post 
I was thinking RK myself. However, I wouldn't rank him as an "amatuer", either. But he's still young enough to enjoy these kinds of games. [Wink]
Posts: 1168 | From: Typical White Person | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted August 24, 2006 12:40 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Whos RK?

--------------------
Andy

Greenside
seems to know what he is talking about
Member # 10

Icon 1 posted August 24, 2006 01:01 PM      Profile for Greenside           Edit/Delete Post 
Some how I thought maybe you were more into Jim Beam? Wild Turkey would go good at the campout, if you go. After all that's how it was named. Turkey hunters sitting around the camp fire drinking 101 proof.

Dennis

[ August 24, 2006, 01:02 PM: Message edited by: Greenside ]

Posts: 719 | From: IA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Baa1
PAKMAN
Member # 930

Icon 1 posted August 24, 2006 01:08 PM      Profile for Baa1           Edit/Delete Post 
if you have a current membership, use it, amigo.

[ August 24, 2006, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

Posts: 8 | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 24, 2006 04:07 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to HM, Baa. What's shakin'?

edit: who is Alberta Coyote Caller? Never heard of him, must be a rookie?

[ August 24, 2006, 04:07 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters