The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Cal, look at me! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: Cal, look at me!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 21, 2006 04:42 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.predatormastersforums.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=52373969&page=0&fpart=1&vc=1

this (above) thread is funny. A few people make judgements about the thread you are currently reading, claiming that it is not also humor oriented, but I disagree.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted September 21, 2006 05:22 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
I saw that last night and couldnt figger out the difference either..... I thought they were both funny. Not as much stroking going on here but the same gist.

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
JD
HONORARY OKIE .... and Tim's at fault!
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted September 21, 2006 06:20 AM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
I thought the whole thing was very funny, that was until the girly men showed up & ruined it for everyone. Whiners!

I suppose I have some sort of disorder or the like or maybe my momma didn`t hug me enough as a child but for the life of me I`ll never understand the small wake of individuals who are appearantly so emotionally stressed after reading a thread that they want their names added to that magical list of idiots(or should I say retards)who aren`t welcome anymore. This was potentially going to be a hillarious thread......now what?

--------------------
Jason
--------------------------------------

What do Obama & TA17Rem have in common........both are clueless asshats!!!

Posts: 1456 | From: NE. | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted September 21, 2006 11:07 AM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
"HELLLLOOOOOOoooooooooo!!!!"

Am I the only one not getting stroked here?????

Seems everyone is getting stroked these days but me. [Frown]

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 21, 2006 12:18 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I thought the whole thing was very funny, that was until the girly men showed up & ruined it for everyone. Whiners! JD
You would think those guys would have enough to do, moderating their own board? But, they admit to lurking on Huntmasters. That's fine. Sad, but fine. Pathetic, but fine. [Smile] LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

NASA
Knows what it's all about
Member # 177

Icon 1 posted September 21, 2006 01:27 PM      Profile for NASA           Edit/Delete Post 
Poor Loco. Now the jock strap stroker wants to be a strokee, lol! Better to stick to what you do best. [Big Grin]

(Sorry, that was just too easy a target to pass up [Razz] )

[ September 21, 2006, 01:30 PM: Message edited by: NASA ]

Posts: 1168 | From: Typical White Person | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
JD
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted September 21, 2006 03:09 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
We need to get this thread back on track......................................

-

--------------------
Jason

JD
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted September 21, 2006 03:34 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
Jason

Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 10 posted September 21, 2006 04:43 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]

You goofy bastard.... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Andy

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 21, 2006 04:44 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Those are A LOT funnier than Basil's.

edit: PS Basil, I'm working on your problem loging in. Glitch in system. Bare with me, okay?

[ September 21, 2006, 04:46 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted September 22, 2006 08:27 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Now, this is heartwarming. Even though I have been working my little fingers to the bone, trying to fix Basil's log in problems, he has not been idle, either. He asked me to post this to see if anybody else thought it was as lol as he thinks it is?

-

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Double G
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted September 22, 2006 09:54 AM            Edit/Delete Post 

[ September 23, 2006, 12:45 PM: Message edited by: Double G ]

IP: Logged
Guess?
PAKMAN
Member # 954

Icon 1 posted September 22, 2006 03:10 PM      Profile for Guess?   Email Guess?         Edit/Delete Post 
DoubleG, is it just me or is it getting crowded in here? If you are the real GG you will know the answer to this question.
Question #1
Is it true that BS and I are making a sequel to "Calling the Eastern Coyote With BS"?
and the title is " Calling the Antarctic Coyote with BS." filmed by BS in Texas while sitting on a block of ice?

--------------------
Can't touch this Hammerdog

Posts: 3 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted September 22, 2006 03:35 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, if one more shows up claiming to be GG, we can have a game show. [Confused]

Hey GG, kinda odd you show up here loggin in under your real name multiple times. I thought your style was to log in under several different names so you got your own fan club? [Eek!]

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Andy

Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted September 22, 2006 04:07 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Look Team Ponytail, no real man would want in on your girly boy fan club.... Especially when you get photo ops and then scatter out the pics of the same kills over and over again.... Then to top it off, cross post all over the net!!

How many coyotes you killed, 2 or 3? Then posted the same pics with different poses?

Come clean now GG...

--------------------
Andy

csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted September 22, 2006 04:10 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
"Well Dip my balls in sweet cream and squat me in a kitchen full of kittens!!! Do I see someone mocking me? the Big Double G?"

Sounds like GG Allin not the Real Slim Shady. this is, in fact, quite fun reading all of this. i think once you start beaming your name in lights and neon across the web and glossing yourself the next coming in predator hunting, you should expect a few tomatoes to hit the stage. cross- posting the entire web with shots of one's self is self promotion and irritating. you make a name for yourself by others talking about you and your skill set not by splashing your own picture on every internet site related to hunting.

TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted September 22, 2006 04:18 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
well i don't know who you are, but anyway that is a nice bobcat pic.

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5068 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted September 22, 2006 04:19 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Kinda makes me a little nervous talking about dippin his balls in sweet cream and Byron South in the same sentence.... [Eek!]

GG, why dont you and your boy BS do a video on callin yotes in the middle east. You could call it "I-Called, I-Raq and I-Ran, with GG and BS". Just please, no scenes with you two and the sweet cream, please. [Eek!]

--------------------
Andy

csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted September 22, 2006 06:10 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
GUESS? i'm still waiting on my beard template.
Double G. good try at being the Real GG but you spelled everything right and used all the correct quotations so we all know you are a fraud. also, you wouldn't call BS, BS, you would say his name loud and proud and prolly drop a few other big names or name brands in EVERY post.

csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted September 22, 2006 06:56 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
punctuation! i knew you were too smart to miss that! FRAUD.
quit the bashing Double G. can we just have a "Healthy Debate"?

Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted September 22, 2006 06:59 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
From what I read over there, Cal is danged lucky. Sounds like cmiddleton was about to get all up in his stuff for huntin in his honey holes.

Damn Cal, Im sure glad you made the escape!! [Eek!] [Razz]

--------------------
Andy

Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted September 22, 2006 07:08 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
It seems to me like a big part of them do nothing but ass suckin and pattin.

One gets their feelings hurt and makes a post about what a big bad man did to him and how much PA makes him feel at home. That usually evolves into a 10 page thread about how right he is and how bad the rest of the world is and how he should just stay there at the PA home so his feelings wont get chapped again.

Pretty funny. I added them to my favorites, unlike one of the latest bruised feelings over there, just for daily entertainment. Kinda like having your own zoo monkey house to look in on for a good laugh every day. [Big Grin]

I also noticed that the doo ragged one changed his profile. He no longer has his home web page advertised. It was pretty good. You think he looks wild now. He did look like a cross between a Hells Angel, a dried up hippy and Uncle Teddy. Just judging by his old pics.... [Big Grin] Not everyday you see someone that looks like they played for Whitesnake in the 80s posing down like a WWF wrestler with a YOTE in hand... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Andy

Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted September 22, 2006 08:42 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Jay that is a complete 180 from the last time I talked to you. What has happened in the last week?
JD
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted September 22, 2006 09:38 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
Jay, I know from following this board that your a good man & I always pay close atten. to what you & some of the others on this board have to say so make sure that you understand that this post is made with all due respect.

This is the interenet, if GG or BS can`t handle the heat they should stay the **** out of the kitchen. I followed the whole debacle on PM (before GG edited his posts) & he reaps what he sows. If a person is going to promote himself to hero status he`d better be a ******* hero or someone is going to drop the hammer on him for being full of shit.

I don`t know about anyone posting his address, whoever did that should be ashamed but I don`t buy into this business of patting people on the back because some of the locals happen to like them, chances are those folks don`t frequent the boards .

--------------------
Jason

Q-Wagoner
FREE TRIAL MEMBERSHIP
Member # 33

Icon 1 posted September 23, 2006 08:57 AM      Profile for Q-Wagoner           Edit/Delete Post 
You guys are terrible. LOL I am actually starting to feel sorry for the guy. Of course at one point I felt sorry for Krusty also?

Ok, here is my take on the deal. We all know that GG takes lots of pics and he posts them on several boards. NOW THAT IS KIND OF ANNOYING, KIND OF LIKE TYPING IN ALL CAPS. LOL Anyway I can make an educated guess that he posts pictures of EVERYTHING he kills or he is in on killing. With this assumption I went back on PM and looked up all of his posts for the last year. He and all his buddies and his wife tallied up12 bobcats, 31 coyotes and 4 fox. There was a coon or two also, pigs and a few deer mice but as far as predators they all racked up a grand total of 47 critters. Now that is between 6 or 8 or more shooters in a 365-day time frame.

I can’t speak for everyone but to me that doesn’t sound all that impressive. Randy and I killed 9 bobcats in less than a week in Texas and I know guys that have done 8 in a night.. I have killed 31 coyotes or more in a week by my self. Last year I shot 28 in the first 6 consecutive days of hunting. I know of several guys in Texas that have killed 20 or more coyotes in 24 hours of hunting. The California club hunt guys have done those numbers as well. I am not trying to run the guy into the ground but for as many pro staffs, TV shows, and magazines he has been in as of late something just seams a little out of balance. According to his numbers, it obviously isn’t his hunting prows that have got him where he is.

Out of pure curiosity I finally broke down and bought Predator and Prey just to see what it was all about. According to the author of the pro foxhunter article Glen logged in 203 days of hunting last year. My tally has him and his buddies at 4 fox? The guy (the real deal) as the author goes on to say has a wife and 4 or 5 kids also. Cement work obviously doesn’t pay!! Looks like I need to take up plumbing!!!! On an excellent season I can hunt for about 50 days and I am single.

Glen also said “I’ve never had a gray hang up on me-they just charge right in”. I don’t have “23” years of fox calling experience but I do have about 5 days of it. Randy and I were in Texas and out of the 14 or 16 gray fox we killed we did have several hang up on us. It was probably do to our lack of calling expertise. LOL

BTW does anyone have his web page address? I would like to look at it.

Good hunting.

Q,

Posts: 617 | From: Nebraska | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters