The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » ALL MY CHILDREN #2(cmiddleton) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  10  11  12 

Author Topic: ALL MY CHILDREN #2(cmiddleton)
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2011 10:56 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Since it was a snarky comment, I have to assume that he meant it wasn't a good thing? But, who gives a shit what a spineless and anonymous troll thinks? Hold your breath, he may see your question and respond. We can only hope!

GH/LB

edit: and by the way, sak. It looks like you have made 13 posts here, every one hostile, if not completely unfriendly. Why don't you find somewhere else for your snotty comments.

[ April 19, 2011, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31473 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2011 11:39 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Someone who can both give it, and take it. Most all is meant in good fun and you pay your dues by snarking back. Do you need to be a great hunter? No, we don't even talk about hunting all that much, and that's because most guys here have been hunting so much that they enjoy being able to converse about something else with like minded guys.

This place, as George pointed out, is like deer camp, or the get together fire in the desert, just without the fire. If you'd say it when within the reach of a fist, then you can say it here. If you wouldn't, then it's best kept to yourself. Pretty simple.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2011 12:15 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Sak,unfortunately, you don't fit in. I can't remember saying that more than once or twice, ever? Get lost, Amigo.
Leonard

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2011 01:12 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Just being honest and sincere in what you have to say is the main thing.

Registering multiple user names, making posts for no other reason than to start crap with other people when you think they don't know who you are etc. is the polar opposite of what this place is about.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
fgf4
unknown comic

Icon 14 posted April 19, 2011 02:08 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Well said, Dave.

For years I had heard about what a rough place Leonard's forum was until I finally started reading it. It wasn't a good time for me having just burned my bridges at PM... still everyone here seemed to understand and after giving me the honorary crap deserved from my time moderating at PM, I'm still here! Like Lance said, this place isn't always about hunting but it is a bunch of like minded hunters for the most part.

And this place is self policing most of the time. Thanks for allowing us all that freedom Leonard, I know it is a principal you believe in and it shows.

Nikonut

IP: Logged
csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2011 02:28 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Yea, multiple user names is soooo lame! [Smile]
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2011 02:31 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
For those that don't know, sak and his son are the one's that got a special pas from Dillon when they violated the published rules. I thought, for sure, that Foxpro would realize the problems and discontinue the contest, but they didn't. Victor Carlson was the one that pointed out the fact that there was a team in the contest that only one member was registered but the son was racking up the coyotes. I don't think Vic cared who was the shooter, except that the father was the one entered in the contest while the son wasn't. I suppose it is a picky little detail, but the previous year there was a different picky little detail, how many fingers were held up and Little Stevie Wonder expected Foxpro to disqualify every animal that the photo did not show the right number of fingers or something like that?

So, it is easy to understand why Vic brought up the fact that sak's two man team wasn't entered in the contest properly. Foxpro blew it off by saying that team had an okay from Dillon and everything was hunky dory.

Subsequently, it appears to many on this board, that sak came in here with the sole purpose of screwing with AZ Hunter, which is Vic's handle. By extension, I suppose he thinks Huntmasters is guilt by association, thus the needle inserted every once in a while. And, this is a grown man coming up with little chickenshit comments whenever he feels the urge.

I could have shut him down and deleted his crap a long time ago, but I was hoping he would grow up. At this point, I just would like to see him go somewhere else. Is that too much to ask? I have a hell of a lot more respect for TA than this jerk, if that gives you an idea?

GH/LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

sak81
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3706

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2011 03:12 PM      Profile for sak81           Edit/Delete Post 
Hang on a min. Screwing with vic? I wasn't the one getting upset with the stupid foxpro contest. When I found out what all that was being said over here, I was only defending myself. How is what they (foxpro) decided on my fault? As far as Vic goes, no problems what so ever. Actually had a couple pm's with him on foxpro.

As far as the multi user names go. Not I. sak81 the son, of the father son team.

13 post an all neg? When I asked KJ about the relay it was because I had never heard of it. I ran track in high school,an was the third leg of a record setting 4x100m relay team.

I don't know what else to tell ya. As far as eaglerock goes. Maybe it was bad timing? That was about the time my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer.

You don't want me posting around here that's cool. The sun will still come up tomorrow.

Posts: 50 | From: mt | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged
jimanaz
2nd Place RICHARD FARNSWORTH LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3689

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2011 05:35 PM      Profile for jimanaz           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm gonna type this mostly just cuz I'm in the mood.

I really don't give a rat's ass either way, but I think you may have the wrong opinion about sak. He IS the son and it was his dad, eaglerock, and some others from his camp that engaged Vic over the Foxpro fiasco. As far as I can recall, sak never made a nagative comment on the forum during the '09/10 contest. Can't speak to any PMs that may have been exchanged, but most of that dustup was between other members of sak's fan club and Vic. I say that because a lot of the grousing took place in my contest thread since that was where Vic made many of his comments about the bending of the rules.

I will say that some of sak's short posts, here and elsewhere, have seemed a bit snarky, but in my recollection haven't crossed any lines, and when his name first appeared, here and elsewhere, he was on my radar. Simple reason, guilt by association. Kinda like I was a crybaby in the contest since Vic was voicing his concerns in my thread. I did root for my fellow Arizonan to beat them in the contest because you'll never convince me that 2 guys hunt together all the time and only one of them ever pulls the trigger. I'd have to see that with my own eyes.

Like I said, I could care less, but just a little background from someone who was in the middle of it. Now, some of sak's running buds, I'd be right in line to pour gas on the fire.

Carry on.

Posts: 940 | From: AZ | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2011 06:08 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I guess, being a senior, you just never get stuff right?

Sak, if you don't mind, please explain how this question, below, was completely innocent?

quote:
So what kind a guy does it take to "fit right in at HM?"
In the meantime, I'm "holding on", and standing by. You have your chance to show us how misunderstood you are. The main thing is, I don't have an answer to your question, but I have a gut feeling that you don't fit in and don't want to fit in, and didn't expect an answer.

Sorry about confusing who's who, BTW.

GH/LB

edit: PS Jim, thanks for the information. I don't want to jump anybody that is completely misunderstood, but even if the guy never made a troll type of post in the past, the question in this thread is an attempt to be a smart ass. It would be difficult to convince me otherwise; but (sak) go ahead and try.

[ April 19, 2011, 06:16 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2011 06:22 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Was it 2 fingers pinching the nose in the Fox "pr •ô•" contest?
TOM64
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2011 06:26 PM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
Gulty by association?

Yes sir we are, there's a reason for that.

Posts: 2283 | From: okieland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
sak81
Member # 3706

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2011 07:36 PM      Profile for sak81           Edit/Delete Post 
Jim- Sorry you feel that way but that's the way it went down. My dad does the filming, (when weather permits) and I do the shooting. We never hunt separate because that's what we do. I consider my dad my best friend, an as shitty as he came off on this site, he would give the shirt off his back at anytime, to anyone.

I guess that's what I meant in the what kind of man does it take post. I consider myself a kind, modest dude. An to get thrown under the bus like I did, from people who don't know me was bs. I guess maybe that's where I differ from the rest of the shit I have been reading on the net. Like someone said earlier, I don't come here to gain hunting experience. Well neither do I.

Posts: 50 | From: mt | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2011 07:59 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, I don't see where you addressed the question, but we'll just forget that there was some doubt about your intent. Clean slate.

GH/LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted April 20, 2011 03:18 AM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
I will offer my version of what it takes to "fit in" on this site.

You have to have strong opinions, and more importantly you have to have the cojones to stand behind your opinions, regardless of what other people think or say here.

That's what I like about it really..

Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 20, 2011 09:19 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
cmiddleton via anonymous email service says he got back at those PM meanies and said he tried to register but couldn't. I don't suppose that was because he tried it via his anonymous email account? You must have a valid email to receive your Huntmaster's password. Anyway, he sounds quite pleased with himself. All is well in Mudville. (get it?)

GH/LB

edit: PS 49, does that mean Tom64 and JD have the biggest balls on the 'net? and with one infected testicle, stay OUT of the man's way!

[ April 20, 2011, 09:22 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

JD
HONORARY OKIE .... and Tim's at fault!
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted April 20, 2011 11:13 AM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
If you keep bullying me I'm gonna send you a bunch of those anonymous emails LB......or maybe I'll just call you names.....I dunno, I'll get back to ya on that one.

BTW.... It's kinda weird that you're so concerned about my testicular well being but I suppose it's nice that someone cares. [Smile]

--------------------
Jason
--------------------------------------

What do Obama & TA17Rem have in common........both are clueless asshats!!!

Posts: 1456 | From: NE. | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 20, 2011 11:46 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh shit! Is that one of those indicators? OMG! You mean I secretly like boys?

I guess it's better to be aware, than for everybody else to know and you don't? Like Elton John and Rock Hudson. Who knew?

I can take something for it, right? Makes the symptoms go away? Thanks for the heads up

GH/LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

JD
HONORARY OKIE .... and Tim's at fault!
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted April 20, 2011 12:24 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
yea, that's an indicator for sure, another one is if you are fond of outlaw bikers who pick their noses. I'm just saying....

--------------------
Jason
--------------------------------------

What do Obama & TA17Rem have in common........both are clueless asshats!!!

Posts: 1456 | From: NE. | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 20, 2011 12:39 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
From this point forward, I'm in the closet.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TOM64
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted April 20, 2011 01:23 PM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
"You have to have strong opinions, and more importantly you have to have the cojones to stand behind your opinions, regardless of what other people think or say here."

Personal experience trumps conjecture every time.

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 20, 2011 02:02 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Tom, my friend, you are getting a wee bit too cryptic lately.

example: Guilty by association?
Yes sir we are, there's a reason for that.

example #2
Personal experience trumps conjecture every time.

Are you bucking for moderator of the Eastern Philosophy Forum?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted April 20, 2011 03:56 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
I think Tom was being positive.

[ April 20, 2011, 04:01 PM: Message edited by: 4949shooter ]

Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
TOM64
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted April 20, 2011 05:50 PM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm always trying to be positive.
csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted April 20, 2011 06:30 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
As a TRUE member here you should have no opinions and if you do, stay low key about it and never voice them. You should shun those with opinions! Because TRUE members know everything and don't have opinions, they have FACTS. AH HA!! [Big Grin]

Edited for fucking spelling and shit

[ April 20, 2011, 06:31 PM: Message edited by: smithers ]

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  10  11  12 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters