The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Cal, look at me! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: Cal, look at me!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 23, 2006 09:32 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Look at it this way, Quinton. As they say in Hollywood, there is no such thing as bad publicity. GG is getting mucho free hype, here and at PA.

I have been advised that DoubleG posted Glenn's true home address, and whoever knows who is poking at GG (as DoubleG) has also contacted DoubleG and asked him to edited out that address, something that escaped my notice? Well, the address is not shown, any more; what a relief!

The implication (as I understand it) was that a goon squad might decend on that little hamlet in TX, now that they knew the address. (think, Kill Bill) Mercy sakes alive, all those children potentially at risk from all the bad people on the Internet!

But anyway, back to your research, Q. You cannot know if GG takes photos of every animal he kills, although we have a strong suspicion that you are right. I hope you aren't going soft on us, feeling sorry for the guy being picked on? I understand that BS (was) in the habit of calling you every day, until he learned all there is to know about killing 200 coyotes in a season?

Why don't you be kind and thoughtful, and take the inititive? Do it for the kids. Call Glenn and talk him through the process? He's a smart boy. It shouldn't take long before he knows everything you know.

I'm sure that you can do for him what you did for BS; make him a Celebrity, Movie Star, and GLOBAL EXPERT . All at no charge! While you are still humping concrete, they could be riding in a camo Grayhound bus to their next TV gig with an entourage that would make DiCaprio jealous.

Hey, what a country! We have a male Paris Hilton, in a do rag; famous for being famous.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NASA
Knows what it's all about
Member # 177

Icon 1 posted September 23, 2006 02:16 PM      Profile for NASA           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
famous for being famous?
Or maybe famous for making themselves obvious? Back when I was a kid we called people that always wanted to be on display an attention whore.

[ September 23, 2006, 02:19 PM: Message edited by: NASA ]

Posts: 1168 | From: Typical White Person | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Greenside
seems to know what he is talking about
Member # 10

Icon 7 posted September 23, 2006 03:16 PM      Profile for Greenside           Edit/Delete Post 
Those guys are little peckerheads. [Cool]

PAKPH

Posts: 719 | From: IA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted September 23, 2006 03:26 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
Greenside: What part of Iowa you live. I used to do alot of work through-out the state. Some nice country in the southern part and western part.

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5064 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 23, 2006 05:08 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Dennis, I just noticed that post on PMS from this penishead: Radd4 . Where do they keep coming up with the retarded children comments? Don't they teach reading comprehension in Bixby, Oklahoma? Nobody called a disabled child a "retard", you idiot!

If GG is good natured about his ribbing, maybe he doesn't have much choice? After all, he wanted to be famous.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Brad Norman
Okie Dokie
Member # 234

Icon 1 posted September 23, 2006 09:51 PM      Profile for Brad Norman   Email Brad Norman         Edit/Delete Post 
Come on Leonard, you didn't need to bring Oklahoma into this did you?

I've been to Bixby and your question is a good one.

Posts: 298 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted September 23, 2006 10:07 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard, same thread, post by OhioBob
quote:
but the other sites acted like i was a retard for not knowing how to walk out and get the coyotes to RUN ME OVER,,
no outrage over that one.
IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters