The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » ALL MY CHILDREN #2(cmiddleton) (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  10  11  12 

Author Topic: ALL MY CHILDREN #2(cmiddleton)
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted April 20, 2011 08:42 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Give smithers a little free pass at the ewe tang and he gets violent, and shit. LOL Probably sitting there in his ewe-beater T-shirt and his pants on the ground, and shit.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 20, 2011 10:34 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't doubt it! Do you remember that photo of him at the dentist? I still have bad dreams over that one.

GH/LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31473 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2011 04:26 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
Yo, Cdog, my man! I carry a 9 on every stand, ya know ut I'm sayin'? Case I gotta knock da dust off a coyote that been trippin on my cottontail wheeze an shit. When ewe the prez of the wool factory ya gots to represent, on the real.

We all put our assless chaps on, one leg at a time, around here. Should I use a condom when I'm with a sheep? What do you do, Cdog? Bare back or do you use protection?  -  -

[ April 21, 2011, 04:31 AM: Message edited by: smithers ]

IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2011 06:50 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my?!?

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2011 08:26 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
Lol. Exactly the reply I was hoping for...
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2011 11:33 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I always said, there's something not right with that boy.

GH/LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2011 11:38 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard, if you met me in person you'd be surprised to find that I'm a kind gentle soul. But somethin ain't right about me. You got that right. I'm SPECIAL...
Cdog911
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2011 11:47 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, little bus, lickin' the windows, football helmet wearing assless chaps kinda "special". LOL

--------------------

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2011 11:48 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Uh..............Yeah. We've known that you're `special` for quite a while, Smithers, but what the heck; as long as you don't write on the walls around here with you'r own feces, you're ok with us. [Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2011 12:53 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Assless chaps, a hockey helmet, a wife beater with chew spittle and mustard down the front, clutching patches of sheeps wool in both hands, looking for windows to clean with an oversized freak tongue. Let's hang out...
fgf4
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2011 09:14 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
I may be crazy but you fellas are scaring me!!!

I hope I never get that crazy!!!! [Eek!]

Nikonut

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2011 09:23 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm thinkin' the same. I will never look at a pair of chaps the same way, again. I nominate smithers to moderate the SPACE CADET FORUM.

GH/LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted April 22, 2011 03:20 AM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Well anyways...four pages dedicated to cmiddleton on Huntmasters.

He should feel honored!

Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 22, 2011 08:24 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Honored, you say?

via email:
quote:

remove my thread about me or you'l be reported thats f'ing BS keep asking you to registir me but you keep BS'ing with me everybody seems to be an asshole anymore can you hear me now? i will be watching

response: Look, quit wasting my time with your stupid problems.....or, I will report you!

IF YOU WANT TO REGISTER, YOU NEED TO USE A LEGITIMATE EMAIL ADDRESS.

GH/LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted April 22, 2011 09:28 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
Report to who? The Internet police!? Lol! This guy shall mod the tinfoil hat forum [Smile]
DEL GUE
SECOND PLACE: Mad Bomber lookalike contest
Member # 1526

Icon 1 posted April 22, 2011 09:38 AM      Profile for DEL GUE   Email DEL GUE         Edit/Delete Post 
mebbeso he's gonna report him to AlGore? And AlGore is dumb enough and a dweeb enough to get his knickers all in a wad over it, too.

--------------------
"I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart." - Bear Claw

Posts: 588 | From: FL | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
DEL GUE
Member # 1526

Icon 1 posted April 22, 2011 09:41 AM      Profile for DEL GUE   Email DEL GUE         Edit/Delete Post 
no...no....I got it!!! He's gonna report him to TA !!! Leonard, you are sooo in trouble now, bro'!!!

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 22, 2011 10:04 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
WHAT?

I don't need TA on my ass, he better mean Big Al or maybe Berry? Who cares, right?

Question: Is this guy a known drinker?

Look, Cmiddleton, I'm talking to you. If you want to register, if you have something to say, you have to use a real email account, LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. Never mind this stupid anonymous email shit. The program will not allow you to register, unless you provide an email address. How many times do I have to tell you?

It's your turn in the barrel, you started it. How else can I talk to you? I can't respond to your chickenshit anonymous email service, and you can't become a member without using a real email address which is needed to provide you with your password information. Now, I started out, completely neutral, but now, you are getting on my nerves. Quit bothering me with your petty bullshit and we won't talk about you. I'm starting to think you have a serious problem, not sure what, exactly?

Either register like everyone else, or find somewhere else to play games. Apparently you shit in your own mess kit over at PMS, so you need to find another board that will put up with your shit. Good luck with that, Amigo.

GH/LB  -  -  -  -  -

[ April 22, 2011, 10:07 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DEL GUE
Member # 1526

Icon 1 posted April 22, 2011 10:17 AM      Profile for DEL GUE   Email DEL GUE         Edit/Delete Post 
"Yo, Cdog, my man! I carry a 9 on every stand, ya know ut I'm sayin'? Case I gotta knock da dust off a coyote that been trippin on my cottontail wheeze an shit. When ewe the prez of the wool factory ya gots to represent, on the real."

Smithers, you're killing me!!! You just reminded me of my boy Rodney Carrington singing 'Rap Star".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f92YuLMrBd8

--------------------

csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted April 22, 2011 12:07 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
CMiddleBarry, clean up your  -
4949shooter
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted April 22, 2011 12:21 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Edit: Mrs. 49 says I shouldn't say things like this on good Friday. I was dropping some F bombs earlier. [Wink]

[ April 23, 2011, 02:41 AM: Message edited by: 4949shooter ]

tlbradford
Rimfires are MAGIC on COYOTES! If you do your part
Member # 1232

Icon 1 posted April 22, 2011 01:10 PM      Profile for tlbradford   Email tlbradford         Edit/Delete Post 
Are F-bombs even considered vulgar in NJ? I can just picture you and your wife sitting in church Easter sunday with a priest saying "so this f'n mooley says roll away the stone..." [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Dan Carey ain't that special" - LB

Posts: 423 | From: Spokane Valley, WA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
4949shooter
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted April 22, 2011 01:58 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Lol yes it's the normal lingo around here. The entire series the Sopranos was filmed 45 minutes from my house, and ten minutes from the office I work out of.
csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted April 22, 2011 02:00 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Laughing the fuck out loud! Tlbradford wins post of the day!
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted April 22, 2011 02:11 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
49 I dont know how you can do that work it must be difficult. I would have a lot of trouble getting them back to the station, and explaining how they tried to escape and threatened to do me harm and such."no sir he ran a round the corner trying to get away and ran right into this knife 43 times" or he grabbed my gun and I wrestled it a way from him and somehow shot him in the back of the head yeah thats thats exactly how it happened lol. I guess I wouldnt make a very good peace officer! I never enjoyed the sopranos I dont see how we glorify this scum.

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  10  11  12 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters