The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Huntmasters Campout (Oct. 20-22) (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Author Topic: Huntmasters Campout (Oct. 20-22)
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted August 25, 2006 06:29 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Rich,

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5075 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted August 27, 2006 06:11 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
For those interested in flying, Southwest Airlines offers some good specials.

For instance, You can fly from Salt Lake City to Tucson for only $129 They have at least three flights a day, seven days a week.

How could anyone pass up the chance to see good friends, with such a great deal like that? [Big Grin]

Edit: Unless you are from Kansas and just want to stay home with the sheep.

[ August 27, 2006, 06:39 PM: Message edited by: Tim Behle ]

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted August 27, 2006 08:12 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
I can get a round trip for 284.00 from Minn. Leonard was right about the airports, one is higher priced than the other by about 200.00. I'll will be flying into Phoenix.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted August 27, 2006 10:06 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
DAVE, did you notice how cheap Southwest is?

Dave?

Did you notice?

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31471 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
stevecriner
UNKNOWN-before he was famous?
Member # 892

Icon 1 posted August 28, 2006 05:54 AM      Profile for stevecriner   Email stevecriner         Edit/Delete Post 
TA, Im flyin in on thurs about noon.

--------------------
"I love coyotes and put up with dogs....My neighbor has a slew of them."

Posts: 321 | From: missouri | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Pilgrim on Earth
Knows what it's all about
Member # 314

Icon 1 posted August 28, 2006 06:48 AM      Profile for Pilgrim on Earth   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
FYI - I got a nonstop, roundtrip ticket from Indianapolis to Phoenix for $244. Travelocity and Expedia are good (IMO) - I've been told Orbitz is not to be trusted.

Edit: Forgot to mention - That's on America West.

[ August 28, 2006, 06:51 AM: Message edited by: Pilgrim on Earth ]

Posts: 54 | From: Indiana | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted August 31, 2006 07:37 PM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard, I would like to attend the campout. Could you put me down. I think I will ride out with Rajncajn.

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
bearmanric
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted September 01, 2006 12:18 PM      Profile for bearmanric   Email bearmanric         Edit/Delete Post 
I would very much like to go meet everyone. especially Rich Higgin's, steve craig i live for cougar calling. going tonight and tomorrow bring back the bear camp. i know the area your hunting . hunted san carlos *********** too. i have lot's of camping gear. would love to call a grey fox in. we have Red's here in Washington state. but not many coyote's like them. hopefully i will be invited. i'll be driving do a little hunting in nevada on the way.thank's Rick
Posts: 78 | From: Tenino Wash. | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 05, 2006 06:32 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Members 884, 223 and 619 have access to the campout forum.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted September 07, 2006 12:39 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
From Ralph Lermayer, editor of Predator Xtreme:

After you draw the 10 lucky
> winners for a free subscription, send me the names and addresses. If
> you'll forward the names and addresses of everyone that attends your
> event, I'll toss them in our new calling contest giveaway. We'll be
> giving away a new rifle, new scope, rangefinder, custom call, electronic
> call, and a few other goodies to be given away in June in a contest
> limited to entrants and attendees at calling events nationwide. This is
> a new deal, and Ed Park will be announcing it in the next issue. Thought
> you guys would want to get in on it.

IP: Logged
claimbuster
Member # 904

Icon 1 posted September 12, 2006 08:35 PM      Profile for claimbuster   Email claimbuster         Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard, I'm in for shoulder surgery in the morning but should be adequately healed by mid-October. I would like to join in if I may.

--------------------
"There comes a time in the affairs of a man when he has to take the bull by the tail and face the situation."

Posts: 70 | From: Colorado | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 12, 2006 09:23 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, #904. I'll give you access to the campout forum where important instructions and directions will be forthcoming. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted September 14, 2006 07:29 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
Major Boddiker has his tickets and will be there.
IP: Logged
Freddie
Member # 952

Icon 1 posted September 15, 2006 08:29 PM      Profile for Freddie           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard, I was just given permission by Mr. Higgins to show up at the campout. Hope to meet you all there and share a good time. Member #952

[ September 15, 2006, 08:31 PM: Message edited by: Freddie ]

Posts: 29 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted September 23, 2006 11:39 AM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
I just got the paper work cleared with the office and on monday the wife will get the plane ticket for me. I'm comeing and hell is comeing with me. LOL I can't wait to meet the rest of you and get some good calling in.

--------------------

Rick Anderson
PAKMAN
Member # 973

Icon 1 posted October 04, 2006 11:41 PM      Profile for Rick Anderson   Email Rick Anderson         Edit/Delete Post 
My number is 973. Could I get access to the camp forum?
TIA,
Rick

Posts: 5 | From: Arizona, Page, Coolidge, Prescott | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 05, 2006 08:10 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Rick Anderson, that forum is for folks that will be attending the campout. Would you like to attend? LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Rick Anderson
PAKMAN
Member # 973

Icon 1 posted October 05, 2006 03:05 PM      Profile for Rick Anderson   Email Rick Anderson         Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard,

Yes, I thought about visiting in the evening. I won't be calling but I have a business down there and would like to meet you guys.

Rick

Posts: 5 | From: Arizona, Page, Coolidge, Prescott | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 05, 2006 04:39 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, member #973 has access. See you there. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters