The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Hey Everybody XXX (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Author Topic: Hey Everybody XXX
Gerald Stewart
Knows what it's all about
Member # 162

Icon 5 posted August 02, 2005 07:06 PM      Profile for Gerald Stewart           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Randy...nobody said anything about being scared. Are you trying to start something...be careful or I will turn my Pampess Knows it All Frat Boy Hunt'n Homies loose on you too..................... [Razz]
Posts: 419 | From: Waco,Tx | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted August 02, 2005 07:36 PM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
Sue and Mark Nami,
Gerald Stewart is one of the nicest people I have ever met. He will be honest and straight forward with anyone who has questions about calling.

--------------------
If you call the coyotes in close, you won't NEED a high dollar range finder.

Posts: 2854 | From: Iowa | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
RanUtah
Member # 18

Icon 1 posted August 02, 2005 07:44 PM      Profile for RanUtah   Email RanUtah         Edit/Delete Post 
I see that Mr.Fartz is up to his old tricks again with his internet drive by's, what a dirt bag. Still making some friends huh?
Jay Nistetter
Legalize Weed, Free the Dixie Chicks
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted August 02, 2005 07:50 PM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
OK. I'll bite.
What's and Aggie Shower?

--------------------
Understanding the coyote is not as important as knowing where they are.
I usually let the fur prime up before I leave 'em lay.

Posts: 1006 | From: Arizona | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted August 02, 2005 08:02 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
Jay,

Go buy a case of cheap beer ( Old Milwaukee comes to mind ) Drink it down and you will discover the answer for yourself in the morning.

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
NASA
Member # 177

Icon 1 posted August 02, 2005 08:23 PM      Profile for NASA           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know nuthin' bout them Texas golden showers, but I do know how you keep an Aggie in the shower all day.

Give him shampoo that says lather, rinse, repeat.

Posts: 1168 | From: Typical White Person | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 02, 2005 09:08 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
any truth to that statement by Curt?

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted August 02, 2005 09:26 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know what he meant. He mentioned milk teeth, so I assumed that he believed it was a pup. Jay altered those ears big enough to make someone mistake it for a kitfox.
WOW, doesn't really take an expert.

IP: Logged
Gerald Stewart
Member # 162

Icon 7 posted August 03, 2005 06:45 AM      Profile for Gerald Stewart           Edit/Delete Post 
An Aggie shower can involve any beverage and has more to do with which way you stand in the wind. Tim you should know better than to suggest that I drink. [Roll Eyes]

[ August 03, 2005, 06:45 AM: Message edited by: Gerald Stewart ]

Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted August 03, 2005 10:41 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
The biggest storm in years hit us last night. Turned the dirt road in front into a raging river. I went out onto the back deck and watched the torrents pouring from the sky, thunder slamming the house and lightning striking all around us. I said "Gerald? Is that you?"
I sent another offering to Waco today just to be safe. [Smile]

Jay Nistetter
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted August 03, 2005 10:48 AM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah. I heear you Rich.
Thunder storms are rare in this part of the country.
While I was reading through this train wreck last night, I heard a long drawn out rumble outside and immediately wondered why Gerald would be standing out on my front porch.

--------------------

Gerald Stewart
Member # 162

Icon 6 posted August 03, 2005 11:19 AM      Profile for Gerald Stewart           Edit/Delete Post 
You guys crack me up! [Smile] [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz]

and by the way Rich that address 22.250 Coyote Way,Waco Tx 66666.

That's a joke so don't try and mail anything to it. [Smile]

[ August 03, 2005, 11:39 AM: Message edited by: Gerald Stewart ]

Randy Buker
Member # 134

Icon 1 posted August 03, 2005 02:03 PM      Profile for Randy Buker   Author's Homepage   Email Randy Buker         Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't see that right away. I just sent a check for several thousand dollars to you at that address. Oh well....

--------------------
Hunting the Red Fox

www.geocities.com/foxhunter_56308

Posts: 158 | From: Parkers Prairie, MN | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Steve Craig
Lacks Opposable Thumbs/what's up with that?
Member # 12

Icon 10 posted August 03, 2005 07:09 PM      Profile for Steve Craig           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard said: "edit: and something else. Getting real information from message boards is not a one stop, unscrew the head, and pour in data operation. It may take several sessions and a lot of serious concentration to uncover a single pearl of wisdom that has application to your personal situation. But, it's free. And, it's cheap entertainment. Some of these people have seen it all, and done it all; hard telling what pricks their interest, because they have already answered every variation of every question imaginable. It's entirely possible to glean info from a cat fight, if you pay attention."

Steve says:
"If all calling opinion were facts, we wouldnt have anything to debate about!"
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Steve

--------------------
Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction. - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 442 | From: Cottonwood,Az, USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
JoeF
resides "back east"
Member # 228

Icon 1 posted August 03, 2005 07:18 PM      Profile for JoeF   Email JoeF         Edit/Delete Post 
Just had to see if my log-in and password still worked...

Sue and Mark - Kick assed people around here, I'd judge them by their ongoing contributions to the discussions and questions - if they throw something out for debate and input and the following discussions they are probably worth listening to.
If they choose to dictate they probably don't belong.

I'd welcome another life threatening e-mail from Bill... Has it been two or three years???

All of that from a recreational weekend caller! I think I even killed one coyote last year..... Or was it two???

I'll shut up now, the regulars on this board deserve an audiance. I just pass through...

Posts: 646 | From: Midwest | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
NASA
Member # 177

Icon 1 posted August 03, 2005 07:33 PM      Profile for NASA           Edit/Delete Post 
Joe, you too? Gee, now I don't feel as special any more. When BM threatened to come to Boulder, with a couple of his "friends" and beat the $h!t out of me, I thought I was getting special attention. Now, I find out he makes this offer to all his detractors. [Frown] What a let down.
Posts: 1168 | From: Typical White Person | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted August 03, 2005 09:09 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry Gerald,

We always refered to an Aggie Shower as a higly powered, explosive case of the runs.

Usually brought on by Cheap beer or bad Mexican food. ( Or both )

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted August 03, 2005 09:41 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Joe and NASA, even though we don't find death threats to be funny, you have to understand that Bill Martz sense of humor is very different from ours. He is very entertaining because he is such a clown. [Big Grin] Really.

Studio Grade Clown

-

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 03, 2005 11:54 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Rich, is that Jay's new editing program? We can still recognize the knucklehead. Studio quality, my butt!

What a waste of talent, Jay. You should be working on The Simpsons.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Melvin
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted August 04, 2005 01:35 PM      Profile for Melvin   Email Melvin         Edit/Delete Post 
Ahhh what an improvement!..If only he had a coon's whistle sticking out of his lips.
Posts: 661 | From: PA. | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jay Nistetter
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted August 04, 2005 02:30 PM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
Not my artwork Leonard.
It is, however, somewhat disconcerting to me that my name came to mind when you saw that photo.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 04, 2005 02:42 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Disconcerting, is it? I'm sorry; I meant it as a compliment to your creative nature.

Whoever did it, it's funny as hell. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted August 04, 2005 04:50 PM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
"Studio Grade Clown"
----------------
Now THAT is funny, I don't care who you are. [Smile]

--------------------
If you call the coyotes in close, you won't NEED a high dollar range finder.

Posts: 2854 | From: Iowa | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
JoeF
resides "back east"
Member # 228

Icon 1 posted August 04, 2005 06:03 PM      Profile for JoeF   Email JoeF         Edit/Delete Post 
Rich H, way too funny, man!

Nasa - what brought yours on? I repeated a quote of his - not verbatum, but the content was there. Should we start a club?

Sorry all, I feel pretty crappy only posting here when the crap rises to the top. I guess that my sense of sportsmanship and other things like ethics that the majority of us live by were pretty offended so I find it very hard to ignore a good ole Bill dogpile - the dog pile having many meanings....

Posts: 646 | From: Midwest | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted August 04, 2005 06:42 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
My only question is very simple: If he has such a bad rapport with his potential customer base, how in the hell does he sell any of his units? I've seen the cost and it just can't be that much better than the FP, let alone the issue of upgradeability and the availability of additional tracks for specific sounds. Is his attitude because of his intolerance for good old fashioned competition or what? I guess that's two questions, but I just can't see him staying in business this long when he treats the upper echelons of the industry like crap.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters