The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Need to whack a skunk. Need your two cents. (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Author Topic: Need to whack a skunk. Need your two cents.
Melvin
Knows what it's all about
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted January 13, 2007 02:58 PM      Profile for Melvin   Email Melvin         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome,Coydog.I think there has been a friendly relationship or some kind of bond thats developed between,Tripp and the skunk.I'm wondering if,he might have taken it to the lease with him.
Posts: 661 | From: PA. | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Coydog
PAKMAN
Member # 1089

Icon 1 posted January 13, 2007 03:34 PM      Profile for Coydog   Email Coydog         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the welcome.

I have had my share of episodes with skunks . Usually find humor in the bad ones a few days later.

Good luck with the skunk. As mentioned, they come with a wide variety of attitudes. Sometimes with the "hair trigger tailed" ones, it helps to leave them be in the cage for a day, undisturbed, and they seem to be a little more mellow. Then again, sometimes not.

[ January 13, 2007, 03:36 PM: Message edited by: Coydog ]

Posts: 8 | From: Iowa | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
BigO
Member # 1062

Icon 1 posted January 15, 2007 04:34 PM      Profile for BigO   Email BigO         Edit/Delete Post 
Is this a record for the longest thread ever yet?
Posts: 64 | From: reno co. ks. | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 15, 2007 06:10 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
BigO....not even close! lol

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31478 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TOM64
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted January 15, 2007 06:39 PM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard check those IP addresses, Tripp may be ashamed and try to log in as someone else.
Posts: 2283 | From: okieland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Jackson
SECOND PLACE/GARTH BROOKS LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 977

Icon 1 posted January 16, 2007 07:10 AM      Profile for Kelly Jackson   Email Kelly Jackson         Edit/Delete Post 
where is Tripp???? Did he and the skunk go on Holiday???
Posts: 997 | From: Comanche OK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted January 16, 2007 10:36 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I have a feeling we won't hear about any more failures until he has that scalp on his lodgepole?

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

BigO
Member # 1062

Icon 1 posted January 16, 2007 01:51 PM      Profile for BigO   Email BigO         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe he decided to let the skunk have the place, moved and changed his name out of shame. Personally, I like this topic. This kind of problem would make a good reality T.V. show.
Posts: 64 | From: reno co. ks. | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
TOM64
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted January 16, 2007 07:35 PM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe we should take up a collection and have Cdog mount it for him (as in taxidermy type mount) could have one heck of a story behind it.
Posts: 2283 | From: okieland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Jackson
SECOND PLACE/GARTH BROOKS LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 977

Icon 1 posted January 17, 2007 06:22 PM      Profile for Kelly Jackson   Email Kelly Jackson         Edit/Delete Post 
come on Tripp - need a daily skunk udate......
Posts: 997 | From: Comanche OK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
Buffalobob
Member # 825

Icon 1 posted January 19, 2007 06:54 PM      Profile for Buffalobob   Email Buffalobob         Edit/Delete Post 
Is he still shacked up with the next door neighbor tree hugger chick? She's probably going to wear him out so bad he will need to rest up for a few days before going after the skunk again.
Posts: 90 | From: Potomac River | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 19, 2007 08:55 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Somebody needs to go over there and check on him. What if that door slammed down on him as he stacked the cheetos on the pan and knocked him unconscious? There he lies, head caught in the trap, bleeding and dying of thirst, maybe delirious, by now? And with Cynthia licking his ear, hoping to get inside and munch all those cheetos. If he can reach them with his tongue, at least he won't starve for a few days. Damned bad way to go, I'm here to tell ya. And, we are here laughing and joking about it. Shame on you guys! That's all I got to say! LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters