The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » ALL MY CHILDREN #2(cmiddleton) (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 

Author Topic: ALL MY CHILDREN #2(cmiddleton)
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2011 05:20 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 

It wasn't meant to offend you. Actually the term Pig, originally was an unintentional pun. You may be the most honest LEO in the whole world. If so, I salute you. My best friend is an LEO. I don't hate all cops.

This is just one of the topics that gets me stoked up. I've seen that shield protect assholes. Who else can manhandle people, give compliance strikes, tune up people, etc... and get away with it? You know probably better than I, there are bullies with badges.

Joe Sixpack tries it, and I can defend myself. Barney Fife does it and I have to hold back. Heaven help the individual who looses composure. We all know what will happen next.

Anyway, she was totally wrong, she abused her power, and cause me some grief. My bosses weren't too happy about me taking time off to go to court. San Bernadino is a pretty big county and going to the courthouse is more than a few mile trip. Had the "lying dirtbag" actually came to court, I would venture to guess, her word against mine, who do you think would have prevailed?

Anyway, it's water under the bridge. Hell this was in 1983 I think. She's probably retired and drawing a big pension.

[ April 24, 2011, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: DanS ]

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2011 06:03 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
So... The pig was a PIG! Officers can be sooo sensitive. [Smile]
IP: Logged
4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2011 07:03 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
I can understand your pain, Dan.

Smithers, PIG is an acronym for Pride, Integrity, Guts.

Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
TOM64
Knows what it's all about
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2011 08:12 PM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
Not in my neighborhood...
Posts: 2283 | From: okieland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2011 10:14 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, they all aren't assholes. As I mentioned, (I think I mentioned it?) when driving up US93 to meet Dave and Scott last month, I got nailed by a county sheriff in an SUV doing 83 in a 70. Man, I was pissed and didn't conceal that fact, and I couldn't find a current proof of insurance and after looking everywhere for what seemed like 5 minutes, he said okay, let it go and left. I presume to run my license for warrants? Anyway, he came back in a couple minutes and handed me my license. I'm sure I had a dumb expression on my face, but he just said the speed limit here is 70, take it easy. At that point, I did something I have never done, in that situation, I stuck my hand out and shook his hand and said thanks. Never, ever did that before. Correction, yes I did, but I was in college at the time, almost forgot.

GH/LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31478 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
George Ackley
Member # 898

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2011 06:35 AM      Profile for George Ackley   Email George Ackley         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
And I'll leave it at that...
yea fred i would hate to see you get a visit from old "Vinny Ocean" lol lol

yea watch your self, better to say no more! lol

[ April 25, 2011, 06:45 AM: Message edited by: George Ackley ]

Posts: 465 | From: PHILA . PA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2011 09:39 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I have never seen that show, don't know what you guys are talking about.

But, I did watch the Iceman interviews. Ever since, I am very careful about looking through a peep hole. He said that you can look from the outside and saw a man approaching to look from the other side and when he put his eye to the glass, he shot him through the door.

But, he was like the BTK killer, got all weepy talking about his family and couldn't understand why they didn't visit. Deserved slow strangulation with a wire coat hanger. Too bad he died peacefully.

GH/LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted April 26, 2011 10:58 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Um, ok George.
Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
DEL GUE
SECOND PLACE: Mad Bomber lookalike contest
Member # 1526

Icon 1 posted April 26, 2011 03:35 PM      Profile for DEL GUE   Email DEL GUE         Edit/Delete Post 

This wasn't written about the po-po, but it applies to us as well:

'Tommy', by Rudyard Kipling

I went into a public-'ouse to get a pint o' beer,
The publican 'e up an' sez, "We serve no red-coats here."
The girls be'ind the bar they laughed an' giggled fit to die,
I outs into the street again an' to myself sez I:
O it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Tommy, go away";
But it's "Thank you, Mister Atkins", when the band begins to play,
The band begins to play, my boys, the band begins to play,
O it's "Thank you, Mister Atkins", when the band begins to play.

I went into a theatre as sober as could be,
They gave a drunk civilian room, but 'adn't none for me;
They sent me to the gallery or round the music-'alls,
But when it comes to fightin', Lord! they'll shove me in the stalls!
For it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Tommy, wait outside";
But it's "Special train for Atkins" when the trooper's on the tide,
The troopship's on the tide, my boys, the troopship's on the tide,
O it's "Special train for Atkins" when the trooper's on the tide.

Yes, makin' mock o' uniforms that guard you while you sleep
Is cheaper than them uniforms, an' they're starvation cheap;
An' hustlin' drunken soldiers when they're goin' large a bit
Is five times better business than paradin' in full kit.
Then it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Tommy, 'ow's yer soul?"
But it's "Thin red line of 'eroes" when the drums begin to roll,
The drums begin to roll, my boys, the drums begin to roll,
O it's "Thin red line of 'eroes" when the drums begin to roll.

We aren't no thin red 'eroes, nor we aren't no blackguards too,
But single men in barricks, most remarkable like you;
An' if sometimes our conduck isn't all your fancy paints,
Why, single men in barricks don't grow into plaster saints;
While it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Tommy, fall be'ind",
But it's "Please to walk in front, sir", when there's trouble in the wind,
There's trouble in the wind, my boys, there's trouble in the wind,
O it's "Please to walk in front, sir", when there's trouble in the wind.

You talk o' better food for us, an' schools, an' fires, an' all:
We'll wait for extry rations if you treat us rational.
Don't mess about the cook-room slops, but prove it to our face
The Widow's Uniform is not the soldier-man's disgrace.
For it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Chuck him out, the brute!"
But it's "Saviour of 'is country" when the guns begin to shoot;
An' it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' anything you please;
An' Tommy ain't a bloomin' fool -- you bet that Tommy sees!

Everybody whines about traffic stops, but tell me, 49, how many cars have you stopped for no damn reason at all, and just made up some wildass shit after you stopped them? Probably about as many as I have. And everybody talks about the cops' attitude, but what about the attitude they start out with towards the cop?

Same ol' same ol'. Nobody wants us around until the shit hits the fan, then they want us there most ricky tick.

My old sergeant used to say, you know how you can tell who the cop is? When everybody else is running away from the guy with the gun, the cop is the one running towards him.

They are just grousin'..about Tommy Atkins and you and me. No worries, mate.

[ April 26, 2011, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: DEL GUE ]

--------------------
"I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart." - Bear Claw

Posts: 588 | From: FL | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
4949shooter
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted April 26, 2011 04:03 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Well said my friend.
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted April 26, 2011 05:08 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
That applies whether it's a law enforcement matter, a fire, or a sudden illness or injury for EMS. Spent the first fifteen years of adulthood wearing all three uniforms and you qickly learn that people only call 911 when the situation gets well beyond their ability to control it. Thus, while they're running for their lives going one way, you're running to save their lives going the other. At no time was this better illustrated than on 9-11 when we saw video footage of FDNY firefighter humping up those stairwells and into the Trade Center buildings with hose bundles and hand tools, charging to their deaths. Against all odds, they stood fast.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DEL GUE
Member # 1526

Icon 1 posted April 26, 2011 05:27 PM      Profile for DEL GUE   Email DEL GUE         Edit/Delete Post 
Cdog911,

Agreed! They were just ordinary people, people like you and me, who liked to eat pizza and drink beer, kick back and watch a football game, folks who stood in line at Walmart like we all do...and when the time came, they rose to the occasion, they rose to meet their destiny...they were ordinary people who did extraordinary things!

--------------------

jimanaz
2nd Place RICHARD FARNSWORTH LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3689

Icon 1 posted April 26, 2011 05:52 PM      Profile for jimanaz           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
And everybody talks about the cop's attitude, but what about the attitude they start out with towards the cop?

It's true that one bad apple doesn't spoil the whole barrel, but that one rotten POS sure does take the shine off.

Amid serious budget constraints that have led to a hiring freeze, little to no overtime, in general, an understaffed PD, we have 2 jackasses in the news right now. One who shot and killed somebody he possibly shouldn't have and was fired, but the city is still having to defend themselves in court. And another who was on paid administrative leave while his possible improper contact with another city employee was being investigated. While making use of the paid time off, he whacked 2 fingers off with a power saw and is now on paid sick leave, and the investigation won't resume until that's rectified. Coincidence?

If all LEOs were like Pete Malloy and Jim Reed, there wouldn't be much to bitch about, but when something happens like I described above about the douche w/the perfect hair and I make a comment about how busy he must stay writing that kind of tickets, WITH A SINCERE SMILE ON MY FACE, and he gives me his best Dirty Harry look and answers back "I'm a busy guy", the next cop I come into contact with is gonna have to get that taste out of my mouth before he gets a fair shake.

It's a tough job for good guys, IMO.

Posts: 940 | From: AZ | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 26, 2011 06:23 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Nobody likes somebody writing citations, even our L.E. gets all upset when they flash the badge and it don't work, the CHP continues writing.

When you consider the fines, which are totally out of control, because communities are trying to balance the budget by writing more tickets and more expensive tickets. FINES ARE DOUBLE IN A CONSTRUCTION ZONE.

Then you have the insurance company crooks that are going to jack your rates for a violation, and it starts to get real expensive, when it might have beene a matter of opinion as to what happened, but who are they going to believe?

I have had tickets I deserved and I sure as hell have had tickets I didn't deserve. I was stopped one morning going to work. I had no clue what it was about? He said I didn't stop at the stop sign, and I said; "WHAT?" He was going north four blocks down the road. I was going south on a service road and making a left on the road he was on, to go south. Somehow, he was sure that I ran that sign, which is a block and a half from my house. It wasn't even a close call, I made a complete stop before turning left and traveling south towards him. And, I saw him, but so what? I always stop at that sign, there was nobody else on the road that morning and I wasn't in a particular rush. I STOP AT STOP SIGNS, ALWAYS. Guess what, didn't matter.

And, that guy probably still thinks he never made a bad stop ....
quote:

how many cars have you stopped for no damn reason at all

A "trained observer" can make a mistake, just like everybody else.

*But, present company excluded. You guys get a lot of shit all over town and even on the boards. I apologize, but you gentlemen need to understand how bitter people get when they are 99.9% honest law abiding citizens. That negative contact, and resulting attitude lasts a long time.

GH/LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted April 26, 2011 07:00 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
but you gentlemen need to understand how bitter people get when they are 99.9% honest law abiding citizens. That negative contact, and resulting attitude lasts a long time.
It also amazes me how some people think they are above the law. They shouldn't get ticketed by CHP because they have shields too.

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
DEL GUE
Member # 1526

Icon 1 posted April 26, 2011 07:18 PM      Profile for DEL GUE   Email DEL GUE         Edit/Delete Post 
Aw, hell. Tell ya what. I'll agree with you. I don't think cops should write traffic tickets or do traffic stops either. We just won't do any of that any more. People don't like getting stopped, and they don't like getting citations, and it makes them bitter, so to hell with it. We'll just go to domestics and burglaries and disturbances and robberies. And when that kid comes hauling ass down your street and runs over your dog or your kid, well, that's just a damn shame, and I'm really sorry about that, but we don't do speed enforcement any more, because nobody wants or deserves a ticket and it makes them bitter. And when that dude blows the red light cuz he's late for work and kills your wife or grandkids, well, like they say, shit happens, ya know? No sir, I'm sorry, we don't stop people who blow red lights or stop signs any more, we used to, mind you, but we found that stopping people or handing out tickets made them bitter, so we quit that, because it made them mad. And it left a long-lasting impression and made them negative about cops, so we quit it. Now nobody gets stopped, and nobody gets citations, so everybody loves us...or maybe they just hate us less. At least, some of them, the ones that think they are good folks if they don't murder or rob or rape and whatnot, they don't do anything really bad, just ignore or overlook or 'bend' the traffic laws. So it's all good now, right? You guys all love us now, right? Damn, that was easy to fix. I'm surprised Barack or AlGore didn't think of that. [Smile]

[ April 26, 2011, 07:19 PM: Message edited by: DEL GUE ]

--------------------

TOM64
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted April 26, 2011 07:55 PM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my god!

You guys think being pubic servants makes you special and we all get giddy over you showing up to do your job when we call?

Get over yourselves, I'm an automotive electrician, I work on cop cars, ambulances and fire trucks when the city mechanics can't figure it out. Ya'll are damn glad to see me when I show up. Hell if your toilet backs up, I bet you're glad to see the plumber when he shows up too.

Give me a freakin break!

No disrespect to those who died on 9-11, civilians or otherwise. Doing incredible things in the face of overwhelming odds doesn't come from wearing a badge.

And yes I'm in a piss poor mood but I stayed nice as long as I could. Deal with it.

4949shooter
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted April 26, 2011 08:00 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Some here sound like they are upset with the system.

Some sound as if they are upset with the attitudes of a few "bad apples."

Some are painting with a broad brush, and use generalized derogatory terms.

I will say this much...when you have 25 to 35 year old symbols of authority out there making motor vehicle stops there is going to be conflict. But as Del pointed out, traffic tickets save lives.

No one likes it when we get called to their home because they are arguing/fighting with their spouse. But we have to respond. They like it even less when we take one or both parties out of the house in handcuffs. Nobody likes to get locked up on a warrant because they neglected to pay a traffic ticket. Nobody likes to be told to get out of the lane when they stop IN the lane on an interstate highway to ask for directions. But it happens. Nobody likes when their freedom is taken away from them. Some people understand why this happens and some don't.

I know there are bad cops out there. Like
I said above I have seen them come and go. But by painting with a "broad brush," and using broad deragotory terms, we are putting all the LEO's in the same category. It's kinda like when people say that the members of Huntmasters are all bullies. You know...painting with a broad brush.

I won't lie to you guys. There are people out there who hate my guts for what I have had to do to them. The thing is, every single one of them put themselves in that position. I never once went out my door looking to ruin someones day. Heck, the people I dealt with caused their own days to be ruined. It wasn't my fault that some asshole lost his temper on Christmas Eve with his wife and stepson. It wasn't my fault that the wife called us. It wasn't my fault that the asshole didn't want to cooperate with 49. And it wasn't my fault that the guy couldn't control his temper and his hands with 49 and suffered the consequences. Yeah, he ruined my Christmas Eve. Too bad for him HE spent Christmas Eve in jail. I went home to my family. I am sure if you asked this guy he would tell you that 49 is the worst, meanest, most awful cop in the world. It's all relative. And believe me, he isn't the only one. But for every letter of complaint in my personnel file, I have ten, or maybe 20 letters of appreciation. People I have helped out over the years. Letters written by husbands of pregnant women I looked out for, grandmothers, grandfathers, sons, daughters, you name it. I have had mothers and fathers THANK me for arresting their children. You see, these people were smart enough to understand that the arrest of their (adult) child was the beginning of the road to recovery. Not all people get that.

I understand the independent thinking and even some of the resistance to authority on this site. I respect it in some ways, and I do expect some challenges. But this thread is now headed in the wrong direction.

That's my 2 cents.

Take it or leave it.

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 26, 2011 08:32 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, you guys. Don't start taking things personal. Honestly, it's not about two cops that like to hunt coyotes.

The both of you are a visible target where we can voice our frustrations at what WE CONSIDER INJUSTICE. For me, it is exclusively traffic stops, so I'm glad that Del has decided to quit bothering us. We don't drive any faster than the average policeman. In his personal vehicle, or in a cruiser.

First of all, most of these members (just a guess) probably have no record and have never been arrested, we tend to be honest taxpaying citizens who vote, rather than trailer park welfare wifebeaters.

Again, try not to take this stuff personal. I appreciate the opportunity to hear from you gentlemen about your side of things. It gives us a little insight to what the other side thinks. And, I really believe that they think of it as "us versus them". The police culture is a closed society, for the most part.

Or, am I mistaken?

GH/LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

4949shooter
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted April 26, 2011 10:56 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
You aren't mistaken Leonard.

I just thought this thread was going in the wrong direction.

Where is cmiddleton, anyway? [Wink]

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 27, 2011 12:26 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, he bitched because he couldn't complete his registration because he used that phony email. That won't work so where is he, who knows?

I wonder if he is related to the chick that is marrying Prince William tomorrow?

GH/LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DEL GUE
Member # 1526

Icon 1 posted April 27, 2011 07:37 AM      Profile for DEL GUE   Email DEL GUE         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, brother Tom, I appreciate that you're in a piss poor mood, and that you stayed nice as long as you could, and I will deal with it, just like I deal with all the other shit that rolls my way all day on the job, but the truth is that if we all spent as much time on here saying what assholes automotive electricians are, and talking about the shitty attitudes they have and the shitty work that they do, and by the way, Tom, the spotlight on my less-than-2000 mile cruiser still doesn't fuckin' work, ya know, if automotive electricians did their damn jobs right and didn't endanger my safety because they were lazy or had bad attidudes or whatever, if as much time was spent on here saying what worthless pieces of shit automotive electricians are as is spent badmouthing cops, then maybe you'd have a different take on this, my friend. It seems to go on on this site ad infinitum, and as far as staying nice as long as you could, so far I've let poor 49 take the brunt of it, taking the shit and having to deal with it, because basically I'm a pretty laid back dude who prefers not to have to deal with shit at home after having dealt with it all day at work, too, but maybe I've been nice as long as I could, too, ya know? And maybe I'm in a piss poor mood too, ya know?

Special? We wish the fuck we weren't special. We wish y'all would spend more time trash talking the professions of the other members on this board, day in and day out, and give us a breather, but y'all seem to think we're special because all we hear are a bunch of whiney-ass stories about how the cop was mean to the guiltless poster, or was mean and gave him a ticket, or whatever. Where's the stories about the fuckin' electricians and plumbers who didn't show up on time, or made a mess, or were fucking incompetent or lazy or careless and left without really fixin' the problem, or overcharged me (you know, took too damn much money outa my pocket, kinda like that prick cop who wrote the ticket), or stole some shit while they were in my house, or leered at my wife or daughter?

See, Tom, I guess we aren't special after all. We can be in a piss poor mood and be nice as long as we can just like automotive electricians or anybody else. And by the way, I expect that you are a pretty damn good automotive electrician, so could you come fix that damn spotlight for me??? I'll share my donuts with you if you do! [Smile]

[ April 27, 2011, 07:38 AM: Message edited by: DEL GUE ]

--------------------

DEL GUE
Member # 1526

Icon 1 posted April 27, 2011 07:47 AM      Profile for DEL GUE   Email DEL GUE         Edit/Delete Post 
And you know what's really funny? I have a fairly strong anti-authoritarian streak in me. I became a cop late in life and tend to think of myself as a reluctant cop. Hell, I even used to have a 'Resist much. Obey little.' bumper sticker on my truck. But then I've read some Ed Abbey and Doug Peacock and Dick Marcinko, which didn't help any.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 27, 2011 08:40 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I always favored; "QUESTION AUTHORITY".

Because of the policies here, you sworn officers of the law get to see the unvarnished attitude of the average citizen. That's just the way it is, a lot of normal law abiding people don't like cops. And frankly, many believe that they are on a power trip.

You guys know this. That's why the cop culture is a closed society, us against them.

But Del, you bring up an excellent point. Those damned automotive electricians act like they are god! I have never seen such arrogance. And, they flash an ID and expect to get a discount on stuff just because they are such hot shit, walk on water and can fix anything. And, another thing, the prices! I can have bones set for less money than it costs to replace the switch in my friggin' spotlight! I don't get it?

GH/LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TOM64
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted April 27, 2011 08:51 AM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
Del now you're on the right rack! Keep that stress bottled up inside of you and you're bound to explode. [Big Grin]

Point is we all are human, we all have our stories and believe me, I charge 3 times as much as I'm worth. I hear it all the time. So do the plumbers, mechanics, doctors, lawyers, even the fry cooks at McDonalds...

49 is a good guy but don't tell him I said so, he just started off pushing the limits so to speak and I/we let him have it. He stood his ground, sized us up and decided we weren't that bad after all.

Now bring that spotlight over here and I'll take a look at it, then we'll go spotlight us some critters. Afterall we'll be in your car... [Big Grin]

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters