The New Huntmastersbbs!
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » in reguards to P.M. group hunting (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Author Topic: in reguards to P.M. group hunting
6mm284
Knows what it's all about
Member # 1129

Icon 1 posted February 06, 2007 06:33 PM      Profile for 6mm284           Edit/Delete Post 
oops ,thought I was in the wrong topic but it just has strayed along ways from the truck hunting issue.

[ February 06, 2007, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: 6mm284 ]

Posts: 198 | From: N46 06 E91 11 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted February 06, 2007 08:04 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Tim do you have trouble with reading comprehension or just dense?

Ive said over and over, it has nothing to do with not killing called coyotes, its the over the hood and out the window shit that has no point. Get it?

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
2dogs
Member # 649

Icon 1 posted February 06, 2007 08:33 PM      Profile for 2dogs           Edit/Delete Post 
Andy,

How many coyotes have you killed?

Posts: 1034 | From: central Iowa | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
nd coyote killer
HUNTMASTER PRO STAFF
Member # 40

Icon 1 posted February 06, 2007 09:42 PM      Profile for nd coyote killer           Edit/Delete Post 
Just a quick note. The story of the minnesota "truck hunters" i have heard nothing about. I do know that last year a group that has been coming here from Minnesota for a few years was finally caught in the act (running them with sleds and pickups) and fined very hard. The numbers with that story are not achievable (in my opinion) unless it was a very large group hitting a couple different areas in the state.

--------------------
"Sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim" - Bear Claw

Posts: 385 | From: On a hill | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 06, 2007 09:47 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Excuse the inquiry, 6mm284, but do you have a real name we might recognize?

And would you mind explaining "41 11 9606" as your location?

Also, what do you mean by the comment in the Optics Forum concerning your Nightforce scope "unpressurized at 43,000 feet, all over the country"?

And, just for the record, why did you suggest shooting protected raptors as a method of protecting phesants?

Thanks, LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31466 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted February 06, 2007 09:50 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry Andy; if i'm dense what does that make you?
I don't think i ever said i shoot from out of the window of my truck here in Mn., but i have done it in S.D. on the way out to the area i do my calling in.. For some reason its legal. [Roll Eyes] Here at home if i shoot from the road i like to rest my back against the tire and use my knee's for support. You need to lighten up a bit, i'm not one of those law breakers you chase after. You hunt them down according to state and fed. law and i do the same with coyotes. I'm just an old fur hunter that also happens to like pheasant.
I can also relate to what you are saying, but hey i'm not what you think i am....
Well i'm getting tired of this anyway and i have fresh snow on the ground and i'm going hunting..

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5070 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
6mm284
Member # 1129

Icon 1 posted February 07, 2007 04:05 AM      Profile for 6mm284           Edit/Delete Post 
leonard,

1) no I am not famous like many of you

2)gps coordinates(41 11 96 06)

3) private aircraft baggage compartment to call coyotes (-71c,43000 feet,unpressurized)

4)to put in perspective that here hawks kill more small game then coyotes.Coyote impact on game birds is probably not significant.Weather is. Here like everywhere else killing hawks is not legal or advised.I reread my post,the hawk comment was left open to be read too literally, sorry.

[ February 07, 2007, 04:14 AM: Message edited by: 6mm284 ]

Posts: 198 | From: N46 06 E91 11 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted February 07, 2007 05:03 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Tim,
Im tired of arguing with you. Your not going to understand. Im good with calling it good. No hard feelins here, just cant get an idea thru your noggin. [Smile]

2 Dogs, I dont know where your goin with this. I have no idea and would have to do some thinking. Its not been too many the last few years. I decided that if I ever wanted to be able to do things I wanted to do, I was going to have to get busy. Huntin 2 legged critters pays a way better than huntin coyotes.

Anyhow, if you want an honest answer, I can do some thinkin and probably get a ballpark figger. I went thru several years where I hit it pretty hard and got some really good numbers, as good as anyone I have ever heard of around here. Im sure its not nearly as many as some on here, but probably more than some too. My question still is whats your point? Is this a cock measuring contest? An attempt to discredit? Or just friendly curiosity?

--------------------
Andy

2dogs
Member # 649

Icon 1 posted February 07, 2007 05:12 AM      Profile for 2dogs           Edit/Delete Post 
Quite simple Andy. I asked you a simple question. Ball-park will do. I also would like to see some pics of your Missouri coyotes.
Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted February 07, 2007 05:57 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Nah, Im not bitin. I can see nothing good coming from this, no matter what.

I will tell you this, I dont have many pics. Just a few. Mostly of my kids and things they have done. Ive never felt the need for hero shots. No more than mounts. I have a pheasant mounted. I have some skins on the wall. I have some pretty good whitetail horns nailed up, but no mounts. Same with fish, Ive caught some big bass out of this lake, 2 over 9lb, and never mounted one. Just not into that. I did buy a video camera and Im trying to get to video some hunts. Other than a prarie dog shoot, its been kinda tough to get good shots. Gives you alot of respect for Higgins and those fellas. I would love to have some footage of coyote behavior to share what I see in the field. I never understood the dead coyote pics? They all look the same.

I have thought about it and do have a ballpark figure in mind, but Im not biting. If I had any inkling you were sincere and just curious, I wouldnt have a problem. Given the nature of this thread and your past posts of "zing, zing, ping" or whatever you called lead flingin, I know its not. Your just pissed that I call bullshit on road hunters. Thats all, pure and simple.

Go huff a hole, 2 dogs. I know where a brown one shaped kinda like a starfish is you can start with.

--------------------
Andy

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 07, 2007 08:57 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

6mm284
Member # 1129

leonard,

1) no I am not famous like many of you

Yeah, okay, how about this, Mr Mysterious; is you first name Robb? I just have a feeling you have been around here before. If not, my apologies. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

2dogs
Member # 649

Icon 1 posted February 07, 2007 10:17 AM      Profile for 2dogs           Edit/Delete Post 
Buy what you want Leonard, your show.
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 07, 2007 11:10 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You guys need to chill, all of you!

God damn it, I hate to close off discussion, but I'm heading back to Phoenix, right now and I don't want any more of this petty shit cluttering up the friggin' Board.

I don't know a thing about truck hunting, group hunting, road shooting or any of it; it does not happen out here and I don't understand what the fuk is going on?

You have any more opinions about what other people do, that you don't like, or what you think about somebody's opinion of what you like to do, just keep it to yourself.

This is not the Philosophy Forum, the Ethics Forum or the Morals Forum. Understand? I'm tired of it!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters