The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » ALL MY CHILDREN #2(cmiddleton) (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 

Author Topic: ALL MY CHILDREN #2(cmiddleton)
JD
HONORARY OKIE .... and Tim's at fault!
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted April 28, 2011 11:42 AM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
I seriously doubt if any of these emails are from cmiddleton, someone should go to pussmasters and ask around......I personally wouldn't waste another second on someone who sends anonymous emails. It's a troll, don't feed it.

--------------------
Jason
--------------------------------------

What do Obama & TA17Rem have in common........both are clueless asshats!!!

Posts: 1456 | From: NE. | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 28, 2011 11:43 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Del Glue?

You know, a couple folks have spoken in his behalf, so I don't want to get into what makes him tick, but it looks like he has some issues that need to be addressed?

He ain't getting anywhere by threatening me. In a streak of righteousness, I almost wound up owning that Okie board, were I not such a softie. I can do the same with his half of Wyoming, if he doesn't shut up. Soon.

And, by the way quit hijacking the thread! Were we not discussing coppers and why nobody likes them?

GH/LB

edit: Okay thanks JD. Good idea. I'll go to PM. They have always been fair and balanced with me. BRB

[ April 28, 2011, 11:45 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31586 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DEL GUE
SECOND PLACE: Mad Bomber lookalike contest
Member # 1526

Icon 1 posted April 28, 2011 12:01 PM      Profile for DEL GUE   Email DEL GUE         Edit/Delete Post 
[retracted]

[ April 28, 2011, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: DEL GUE ]

--------------------
"I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart." - Bear Claw

Posts: 588 | From: FL | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
DEL GUE
Member # 1526

Icon 1 posted April 28, 2011 12:13 PM      Profile for DEL GUE   Email DEL GUE         Edit/Delete Post 
Yo, Leonard.

I just tried sending an email back to him at MonsterMulies. Apparently they do offer an email service where you can open an email account with them. We'll see what happens.

I'm kinda curious if we are really dealing with Middleton or not.

--------------------

4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted April 28, 2011 12:20 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Guys, that's not cmiddleton making demands. I have dealt with him over at PM, and I have followed some of his other posts. That's not his style, nor his personality. cmiddleton isn't a trouble maker.

Leonard, I am not a military veteran.

[ April 28, 2011, 12:22 PM: Message edited by: 4949shooter ]

Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 28, 2011 12:52 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, we have several opinions that this is a troll, not cmiddleton, at all.

Do you think, by now, with eight pages in this thread, that somebody close to him should have made him aware of it, and he would be more than eager to straighten us out?

So, where is he then?

GH/LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

4949shooter
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted April 28, 2011 01:47 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard,

I was contacted by someone close to middleton, and there is apparently more to the story. From what little I know, in conjunction with these latest out of character emails, I am certain the culprit is not cmiddleton himself.

For what it's worth, I don't want to see an innocent guy get blamed for something he didn't do.

DEL GUE
Member # 1526

Icon 1 posted April 28, 2011 01:48 PM      Profile for DEL GUE   Email DEL GUE         Edit/Delete Post 
Perhaps as useful a question is why is somebody trying to stir shit up using Middleton's name over here? Sounds like he pissed somebody off and they are engaging in a little identity theft, of sorts.

--------------------

4949shooter
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted April 28, 2011 01:52 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
You sound like a cop Del. [Big Grin]

You would have made a good detective.

DEL GUE
Member # 1526

Icon 1 posted April 28, 2011 01:56 PM      Profile for DEL GUE   Email DEL GUE         Edit/Delete Post 

Agreed. If Middleton wasn't making the posts or sending the emails, then we owe the real Middleton an apology, and it would be nice to find out who the real culprit is.

If you or the others are saying that it ain't Middleton, then I'll take y'alls word for it.

People up to lieutenants have tried to get me to go up to C.I.D. and become a detective, but I wouldn't like coming in to a desk full of cases. Besides, I may be an old dog, but I still like to rock and roll on a hot call. [Wink]

[ April 28, 2011, 01:58 PM: Message edited by: DEL GUE ]

--------------------

4949shooter
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted April 28, 2011 02:02 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
I can see you in a shirt and tie, with shoulder holster, smoking a cigar and saying out of the corner of your mouth, "C'mere kid. Let me show you how it's done in CID."
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 28, 2011 02:23 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh Brother! [Roll Eyes]

Fortunate for everybody, Glue likes the hot action. I bet he volunteers to works the late shift because that's where it's at.

Mysterious Man 49. MORE TO THE STORY? I don't see how? He either wrote the emails or he didn't.

If so, Glue owes him an apology.

GH/LB
(just kidding) But, you know; this is how an innocent man get's cuffed and stuffed!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

JD
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted April 28, 2011 02:50 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
Don't say nothin LB, it's a trick, you know how these coppers are.

My guess is that it's that one guy.....t-bags cousin or whoever the hell he is, you know....BJer.

Or it could be a disgruntled CHP that stumbled across LBs foul mouthed posts concerning them. Just sayin'

--------------------
Jason

4949shooter
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted April 28, 2011 02:51 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry Leonard. In the cop world, there is always more to the story.

Anyhow, from what I am told, it wasn't middleton who wrote the emails. But, me being me, I like a little more justification when I say something and sign my name to it. When I saw those emails that don't sound like cmiddleton, the man, the myth, the legend, it confirmed it in my mind.

the bearhunter
HM PROSTAFF & MIDWEST REGIONAL GURU VOTED MOST HANDSOME MINNESOTAN
Member # 3552

Icon 1 posted April 28, 2011 03:31 PM      Profile for the bearhunter           Edit/Delete Post 
i agree 49. does'nt sound like Casey at all. if i remember right, he's not a trouble maker and can spell well. i think he may even be quite religious??. these emails don't seem to be from him
Posts: 1049 | From: minnifornia | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 28, 2011 03:33 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
So JD, are you thinking what I'm thinking? Good cop, bad cop?

49 is taking responsibility and vouching for cmiddleton. I sure hope he's right?

GH/LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

3 Toes
El Guapo
Member # 1327

Icon 1 posted April 28, 2011 03:41 PM      Profile for 3 Toes           Edit/Delete Post 
I, for one, think it is CMiddleton. I have e-mailed him and recieved e-mail from him and I seem to remember the monster muleys address. I think he posts on PM that he's the worst speller on the net and if I remember correctly, he is. And I personally don't give a shit if he's religious or not. I saw him pull the same crybaby shit at Predator Masters with me and the moderators there. If he thinks he's been wronged he will bitch and whine till he gets his way, or at least thinks he does. Stick to your guns Leonard.

[ April 28, 2011, 03:42 PM: Message edited by: 3 Toes ]

--------------------
Violence may not be the best option....
But it is still an option.

Posts: 1034 | From: out yonder | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted April 28, 2011 04:15 PM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
OK, which do you all prefer???

-

or

-

I'm partial to the natural leather, but what say you???

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
JD
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted April 28, 2011 04:20 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
So JD, are you thinking what I'm thinking? Good cop, bad cop?
Exactly!! You know how they are, one minute they're your buddy and the next they're beating you with a sock full of padlocks or a rubber hose or whatever it is that they use to beat innocent citizens with nowadays. This whole thing was perpetrated by 49 and Sgt. Glue, I mean really are we supposed to think those are their real names, sheesh, we're not that stupid guys, I mean who's gonna name their kid 49, right.

See what I mean, see 49 in the wife beater next to you in that picture leonard? He's undercover, he's always watching and waiting to attack an innocent citizen or maybe he's just on vacation.....i dunno but I'd keep an eye on the both of em.

and put some shorts on for krist sake!!

[ April 28, 2011, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: JD ]

--------------------
Jason

4949shooter
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted April 28, 2011 04:33 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
JD that guy is too handsome to be me. [Big Grin]

Edit: Cal Taylor, middleton might be a whiner and a crybaby and he might not. Either way I don't care. But those latest emails to Leonard don't sound like a whiner trying to get his way. They sound more like a type "A" personality trying to cause trouble.

You are entitled to your opinion and that's fair enough. Though I don't know what Leonard has to stick to his guns about? As far as I am aware he hasn't taken a position. Yet.

[ April 28, 2011, 04:44 PM: Message edited by: 4949shooter ]

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 28, 2011 05:13 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but...........
We've got eight pages going because `somebody` can't seem to figure out how to register correctly????? ............WTF...........??? My computer skills are somewhat lacking, but even I was able to git 'er done back when I had WebTV. It's NOT THAT FRICKEN' COMPLICATED........and when I did have a problem, that 'contact us' feature got a prompt response from The El Bee his-self; or at least someone on his vast network of support staff. It's really simple; register.......post. Then we can respond TO you, not just ABOUT you. Sheeeese [Roll Eyes]

Note; If the above seems a little pissy, I had hernia surgery this morning and I AM still a little pissy. Time to go wash some pain meds down with Vick's Nyquill.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7650 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 28, 2011 05:36 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
And another thing..............
Since Leonard seems to be a shit magnet lately for some reason, I would like to take a quick moment, without getting all sappy, to thank him for this board. I've met some great people here and have even been able to shake hands with a few of them. Thank you, El Bee.

That Nyquill, diluted with vodka & served on the rocks washes the Percocet down nicely. I'm off to my happy place. [Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7650 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
DEL GUE
Member # 1526

Icon 1 posted April 28, 2011 05:45 PM      Profile for DEL GUE   Email DEL GUE         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, I confess. Glue was kind of a take off on 'the fuzz', you know, it sticks to you. Not sure if I'm the bad cop or good cop. I usually get stuck being the 'bad cop', mostly because I look the part and can act the part and my coworkers enjoy watching me drop into the mode. It ain't fair, but nobody ever promised me life was gonna be fair.

Or, this whole Middleton thing could have been a throw-down distractor perpetrated by Tim to preoccupy the bullies while he quietly made his return. [Razz]

Anyway, as for bro Middleton...the truth about him is about as elusive as d.b. cooper or the yeti. If this was a big deal to me or I was heavily invested in it, I'd run it down a la Fox Mulder until I found The Truth, because, like Fox always said, it's out there. But it ain't a big deal to me, and I'm rapidly starting to not give a shit, so I'm over it already.

Middleton, I apologize. Whoever sent me that email, Fuck You. There. I think that nicely covers all the bases... [Smile]

[ April 28, 2011, 05:48 PM: Message edited by: DEL GUE ]

--------------------

4949shooter
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted April 28, 2011 06:42 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Enote,

If we know each other why didn't you tell me who you are? I don't see the harm in it..

At any rate, I appreciate you providing some more to the story. I am not defending cmiddleton's honor, as I have said I don't want to see a guy get blamed for something he may not have done (sending emails).
Although I know there is even more to the story, I am still unconvinced as to who is sending Leonard the emails. The burden of proof rests with the prosecution, as they say.

JD
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted April 28, 2011 06:52 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
Wait a minute....Fred just posted a picture of a smokin hot babe with her ass hangin out and a pic of LB with a big hole in his knickers and all you guys can comment about is cmiddleton?

FWIW Fred, I got a kick out of the pic of LB and the other one aint too shabby to stare at for a while or a couple hours, whichever comes first.

--------------------
Jason

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters