The New Huntmastersbbs!
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » what's with wiley? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: what's with wiley?
coyotebuster
Knows what it's all about
Member # 131

Icon 1 posted March 25, 2003 08:45 AM      Profile for coyotebuster           Edit/Delete Post 
whats with this guy wiley? most of the time he sounds like he knows what he's talking about, but why is he so pissed off all the time ? he acts like he's got a giant cob up his ass. WAY up his ass. maybe even sidewasy!! Anyone know what his problem is? maybe he does know his sh*t, but who the hell can stand to listne to him tell you all that he knows?
Posts: 21 | From: Rolling on the floor, laughing at PETA'S ignorance | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted March 25, 2003 09:20 AM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
CoyoteBuster,
Wiley E would be happy to tell you face to face if you would like to drive up to Kadoka South Dakota. You are talking about a man who deserves some respect sonny. I suggest that you show a little bit of it here.

--------------------
If you call the coyotes in close, you won't NEED a high dollar range finder.

Posts: 2854 | From: Iowa | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
20t-n-t
Member # 46

Icon 1 posted March 25, 2003 10:08 AM      Profile for 20t-n-t   Email 20t-n-t         Edit/Delete Post 
Coyotebuster,

Scott has forgoten more than you will ever know about cototes. Maybe if you spent more time reading and less time spewing your drivel you would already know this and we would not have to remind you of your place. Respect those who deserve it and you will earn respect.

Scott and I lock horns all the time, but its done with respect for each other and our thoughts. Most of the time he's as right as rain and only the people who he's calling out get pi$$ed, [feelings get hurt] and start talking crap. Take the time to get to know the man and you may learn something.

slydog

--------------------
Teach a kid to hunt and fish and feed them for a lifetime......

Posts: 245 | From: Boise Idaho USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
brad h
Member # 57

Icon 1 posted March 25, 2003 10:12 AM      Profile for brad h   Email brad h         Edit/Delete Post 
Wiley is very intelligent and the debates he gets into make me think like no others. I think it just takes time to understand him and his opinions.

Brad

Posts: 346 | From: Glendive MT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
coyotebuster
Member # 131

Icon 1 posted March 25, 2003 10:19 AM      Profile for coyotebuster           Edit/Delete Post 
oh you make the rules over HERE too rich? What makes you think that he deserves my srespect? And dont' call me sonny.
20tnt, you think i drivel man you drivel like a sewer pipe! i do mostly reading over here as you can see only 13 posts so where do you get off?

brad h, thanks for the actual reply, i'll take it udner advicement. i just was asking who the heck is this guy who thinks he knows it all.

Posts: 21 | From: Rolling on the floor, laughing at PETA'S ignorance | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
20t-n-t
Member # 46

Icon 1 posted March 25, 2003 10:42 AM      Profile for 20t-n-t   Email 20t-n-t         Edit/Delete Post 
coyotebuster,

It wasn't the question, it was the disrespectfull way you blurted it out.
As for your comment about me, I like to look at the hole picture and maybe you should also, You started this with your rude and disresectfull attack on Wiley E,What did you expect to gain by this? Respect? A following of friends who like you have had your butt handed to you by a man who out classes you both mentaly and with his ability in the field, or did you just want to piss off a lot of folks who know and like Scott. If that was your intention, it worked.

As for your opinion of me, I realy could give a S%$# less what you think as long as you keep your mouth shut or bring it on, sonny. Talk the talk or walk the walk, you pick.

slydog

--------------------

coyotebuster
Member # 131

Icon 1 posted March 25, 2003 11:02 AM      Profile for coyotebuster           Edit/Delete Post 
bring it on? Looks like I already brought it. GRANDPA.
Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted March 25, 2003 11:45 AM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
Coyotebunny,
I do not make the rules on this board or any other. I only try to give good advice over here sonny. If you ignore good advice, Oh well--It is YOUR neck that is gonna get stretched. "I won't be releasing this gallows sonny, you will set it off yourself"

--------------------

coyotebuster
Member # 131

Icon 1 posted March 25, 2003 12:00 PM      Profile for coyotebuster           Edit/Delete Post 
what's got your crusty shorts in a bunch grandpa? your still threatening me I would think and excop would know better than that.
Krustyklimber
prefers the bunny hugger pronunciation: ky o tee
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted March 25, 2003 12:11 PM      Profile for Krustyklimber   Email Krustyklimber         Edit/Delete Post 
What's with CoyoteBuster?

CB,

You have not made very many posts here, that is true, but I have to agree your tact here is as confusing as ever...

You seem to be in a case of "the pot calling the kettle black"... AGAIN... I think you have a bit of pent up hostility yourself dude!
And I think you've mistaken passion for aggression, in Wiley's case...

Your very first post on this site was to tell me to shut up and listen...

I think that anyone who has not called in and shot a coyote should do more reading and less posting most guys here have a couple hundred under there belts. you might learn something other than running your keyboard warmer. like i used to do a lot of yapping, but i';m not doing much of that anymroe except about stuff i really know about which is shooting deer and shooting crows, but as far as coytoes go i just sit back and listen now. You should do the same.

I think you'd do well to follow your own advise (nice grammar, by the way)... I realize high school is tough on a young guy like you, with WAY too much testosterone, and a severe chip on your shoulder... must be tough being a dweeb...

Is that where your anger stems from?

Some of Wiley's appearant anger probably comes from the annoyances created by pissants like you, being the guy wearing the "target" gets old...

So let's see what the score is here:

Respect for helpful, debatious, intelligent Wiley E...

3 and counting...

Respect for nameless, faceless, witless, detractor CB

0 and probably remaining 0

You hide behind the anonymity of your computer, and fling feces from your cage at passersby, like an infantile primate... I have been the victim of it myself this week (I didn't appreciate your masterbation joke on PM)...

I treat you with "kid gloves" over there on PM because they have different rules... but when you come here lookin for a battle of wits, I will gladly kick your ass all up and down the block!!!

You got a lot of learnin' to do, in this grown-up world, before you can match wits with me. And even more 'til you can go up against the likes of Rich Cronk, or Wiley E!!!

You attempted attack on Mr. Cronk, and his authority over at PM, is cheap and uncalled for... don't knock the rules that protect you from the onslaught of insults you deserve there, or those who enforce them...

One, and only one, person makes the rules here... and he is really cool about letting us sort things out like real human beings... don't piss on that gesture by behaving less than adult, and less than humane!!!

Have you tried sending Wiley E an e-mail and asking, in private, what it is that is bothering him? Perhaps he doesn't care to discuss personal matters here, in the public eye...
Perhaps he'd tell you it's none of your business.

I am not old, nor a grampa... I have unlimited time to do this, you want a fight I'll give you one!!!
Just keep it here where it is not frowned upon, the same way as on PM, and I'll school you up GOOD!!!

Always armed, and ready, for a battle of wits,

Jeff  -

--------------------
Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of them are stupider than that!

Posts: 1912 | From: Deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
coyotebuster
Member # 131

Icon 1 posted March 25, 2003 12:52 PM      Profile for coyotebuster           Edit/Delete Post 
oh, boy you better slow down krustyclimber or theylll here that sucking sound your making all the way in irag! your not armed for any battle of wits you only think your smart. nice spelling and grammer your self.
i dont mind spatting with rich or 20nt becuase them i respect some. you i got no repsect for or the time, so see ya. your full of crap yourself. you talk like your a know-it-all but you dont know crap krustyclimber

20t-n-t
Member # 46

Icon 1 posted March 25, 2003 01:20 PM      Profile for 20t-n-t   Email 20t-n-t         Edit/Delete Post 
Gentelmen,

As we speek we are at war with another country, should we not be friends here at home?

A simple bad judgment post, one that the question wasn't the problem but the rude mannor in witch it was presented was. Has turned this into a pissing match that will only hurt feelings and make things worse. ENOUGH. It needs to stop.

CB, Your question about wiley E would be best asked to Scott himself not to everyone on this board who know and like the man. I'm not saying that everyone likes Scott, those who don't probibly don't know him, but those who do realy do and find the insults unnessary.

Out of respect for Leonard, this s#$% slinging needs to stop and for my part in it Leonard, I was out of line. It seems I'm a little defencive these days. We all need to stop and think, WHO ARE WE FIGHTING?

I hope you take my advice CB, e-mail wiley E and go from there. As for me I'm finished with this thread as we all should be.

Slydog

--------------------

Crow Woman
Member # 157

Icon 1 posted March 25, 2003 01:38 PM      Profile for Crow Woman   Email Crow Woman         Edit/Delete Post 
Being a woman coyote hunter back east here I have been met numerous times with back lash and disagreement, which has made me feel out of place, but one place I have always been welcomed and learned from was boards like these with very little dispute. I would just like to say that Wiley E, Leonard, One Coyote, Rich, 20t-n-t, Krustyklimber and so many other's have been nothing but respectful towards me, offered me valuable advice, sometimes a bit on the technical side, but always extrememly intelligent sensible tips. I have a great respect for these men here and to see them attacked viciously makes my stomach turn. I may get quiet from time to time but that is only because I am shutting up, setting back and reading and learning from some of the greats in the sport. I have never been one to chime into these vicious attacks, but, will no longer set back and see defacing of highly respectable hunters just because they hold more knowledge and years of experience than someone else may. Plain and simple, "An open mouth allows the brain to leak out." So to Wiley E and the others mentioned or not, I tip my hat to you all and a million thank you's!
Crow Woman

--------------------
Sheri L Baity

Lord, Please give me peace, because if you give me strength, I might beat someone to death!

Posts: 687 | From: Covington | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted March 25, 2003 02:38 PM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
Crow Woman,
You are a true lady and a good hunter, which is why we treat you with such great respect. Anyone who can call as many coyotes as you do in such a small amount of territory has my greatest respect.

Hey fellows,
I respect Wiley E because of his wide shoulders and rippling bicep muscles. The fact that he can call more coyotes in one afternoon than a coyote bunny could call in a whole dang year has a little bit to do with it also. Anyone taking bets as to whether Coyotebuster will actually drive to South Dakota and tell Wiley face to face about his bad attitude? LOL Don't worry Leonard, I am done on this thread now. [Smile]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 25, 2003 05:02 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's the deal, CB. I cautioned you several weeks ago about your negative posts. I think you are out of line to launch into a tirade against someone who has not written a single word directed at you....that I'm aware of?

Consider this fair warning, if you continue to stir up trouble, I might be forced to suspend your posting privileges. Some places, you'd already be gone, so rather than think I'm coming down on you, to the contrary; I'm giving you a break because I'm such a nice guy. LB

And another thing. I don't think you want to mess with any of these gray panthers. Free advice, go back to lurking for a while. One more sassy remark and you're history. Promise.

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
varmit hunter
Member # 37

Icon 1 posted March 25, 2003 08:41 PM      Profile for varmit hunter   Email varmit hunter         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey we have all gotten a little CB on our boots before. Just shuffle your feet a spell and it will come off.

CB, It was so thoughtfull of you to let us know just how little you know about Wiley. I may not like the way he puts it all the time, But you can bet I will be listening. Which is more than you have done.

Now I am sure your mommy has tucked you in. So why don't you just go beddy bye.

Come back and see us when you start shaving.

--------------------
Make them pay for the wind.

Posts: 932 | From: Orange,TX | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lil'dawg
Member # 165

Icon 1 posted March 26, 2003 12:06 AM      Profile for Lil'dawg   Author's Homepage   Email Lil'dawg         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey there CB, how ya doing? Looks like you done gone and stirred up a hornets nest. FYI...T-N-T is a very good friend of mine, we hunt together. The only thing I might know more about than him is coon hunting and that's a might. Any other type of hunting like deer,turkey,coyote,etc... he knows his s**t. So, if T-N-T is taking in what these other people have to say it would behoove a person to listen to ALL of them. Take a deep breath, count to 10 and start over. I'm sure that if you offered an apology to all of those offended it would be graciously accepted.

--------------------
GO DAWGS !!

Posts: 26 | From: Middleton, Idaho | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
coyotebuster
Member # 131

Icon 1 posted March 26, 2003 11:24 AM      Profile for coyotebuster           Edit/Delete Post 
i see you all got plenty to say and lots of you got threats but noone is answering my question. Looks like the only one who can answer is wily himself, so wily, i will ask you why do your posts sound like you so pissed off?
20t-n-t
Member # 46

Icon 1 posted March 26, 2003 12:40 PM      Profile for 20t-n-t   Email 20t-n-t         Edit/Delete Post 
Coyote buster,

You have been asked, told and warned and yet you continue to stir the crap. Why don't you go to a kid chat line where your drivel will fit in.

I belive I even said your question would be better directed to Scott himself, but you don't get it do you. Let me SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU ONE LAST TIME. Send Scott a private e-mail, because no one here wants to read your CRAP anymore. You are like so many young people who will not pay attention to what is said to you because you are full of yourself and are so much smarter that the rest of us. I'm tired of your gas sonny boy. GO PLAY SOMEPLACE WHERE YOU ARE WELCOME, WE ARE SICK OF YOU AND YOUR LACK OF RESPECT FOR OTHERS.

BYE SWEETY

Slydog

--------------------

coyotebuster
Member # 131

Icon 1 posted March 26, 2003 01:09 PM      Profile for coyotebuster           Edit/Delete Post 
i did send wiley a private email. Why dont you do a word-count in this tread and tell me how many words i have used and how many you have used total and then and how many of your words have been derogatory and how many of my words have been derogatory and then print what you find out.
20t-n-t
Member # 46

Icon 1 posted March 26, 2003 03:26 PM      Profile for 20t-n-t   Email 20t-n-t         Edit/Delete Post 
cccoyote bunny,

We are not talking about me here, its your attitude and your lack of respect. You my little friend, have steped into a world of big people and are not equiped to deal with the consequences of your actions. You refuse to answer a call to apologize for your actions and still push the same buttons that got you in this fix to start with. You evidently must be very young because men take responsibility for their actions and most learn from their mistakes.
Only you have control over what you do but we have control over wether we pay attention to you.
I've read some of your stuff, some of it is well put but most of it is rude and disrespectfull. It seems that you only want to start crap and keep it going rather than learn from it.

Leonard, the good guy that he is, has been very patient with this thread and has warned you very straight up and matter of fact. Still you do just what you want. Seems you forget you are a guest here. On a final note, keep this in mind. If everyone around you says its you, ITS YOU.

A word of advice, Take appropriate measures to fix the mess you have created or Leonard will fix it for you. You have a choice to make here, [boy or man] its up to you.

By the way, if you have anything other than an apology in your mind, keep it there where it will not cause you any more troubles.

Good luck in your choice, choose wisely.

slydog

--------------------

pup
Member # 90

Icon 1 posted March 26, 2003 03:44 PM      Profile for pup           Edit/Delete Post 
Coyotebuster-

If the Wiley E is sleeping , don't bother the sleeping Wiley E . If you have read some of the posts , enough for you to think that , then why in the world would you go and do what you did?
Please don't take this wrong, but you are not getting the hints. Natural selection is going to get you if you are not careful. I can see it now, somewhere a vision is coming to me. There is a man camo'ed out with a vantage point. Young jedi stops to determine exact place of sound, unfortunately stops in open. not exactly an advantage point. The soft click of the safety, the sound of spit tobacco juice, hits the ground," I wonder if this ? realises he is about to die"
and the hammer falls.

Bad mojo to wake a sleeping Wiley E.

This is one time that I'm glad that there is some distance, created by the web.

And here is a clue that you should already know.

One clue to Wiley E, In his world you can't answer a question directly, You must answer a question with a question. Thus you can not ask a question by itself, you must ask a question of a question, to avoid circular questioning. [Wink] [Wink] [Smile]

CB, Why did you jump out 20t-n-t, and Rich Cronk so quick? [Confused]

later pup

Posts: 213 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted March 26, 2003 03:57 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
CB, after I read my mail, I almost wanted to sanction you before looking at the Board.

I looked, and you are pushing it right to the edge, arguing with other members and demanding an answer to a question that you don't have a right to ask. Not to mention, picking a fight with another member via e-mail.

I can't figure your motivation? Most people like to hang out on these boards, converse with people of like interests, and develop adult relationships based on mutual respect...etc. You are deliberately antagonizing members, and are particularly offensive in doing it. You should act the same on the boards as you would face to face, and so far, you appear to lack the necessary social graces, to get along.

Rich Higgins does not need you to defend him.
pup certainly doesn't need your help.
Rick Cronk is just giving advice you need, he doesn't deserve abuse for offering it.
Wiley E could engage you in so much verbal combat, your head would spin, but apparently, he doesn't think you deserve a response.

Think it over. You already have your third strike, the finger is on the button, and I'm a patient man.

It's your move, Sport. Use it wisely. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Steve Craig
Lacks Opposable Thumbs/what's up with that?
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted March 26, 2003 04:29 PM      Profile for Steve Craig           Edit/Delete Post 
Ah heck Leonard,
Just give the brat a good spanking and send him to bed.HeHe! I raised 6 kids this way and all of them to this day always respect their elders and in this case, their betters.
Steve

--------------------
Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction. - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 442 | From: Cottonwood,Az, USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted March 26, 2003 05:11 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Im thankful for the opportunity to applaud wiley for taking the moral highground here. Whenever you have a leg humping or ankle biting little dog, it's best just to ignore the little sonofabitch. Sooner or later, it will leave to find someone who gives a **** [Smile]

~AzHunter~

---------------------

" numbers don't lie, but liars use numbers"

Posts: 1627 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters