The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Crow Woman's book...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Crow Woman's book...
Seldom Ever
Knows what it's all about
Member # 185

Icon 1 posted June 08, 2003 03:16 AM      Profile for Seldom Ever   Email Seldom Ever         Edit/Delete Post 
Guys, let's sell some books for Sheri.She didn't put me up to this,this is my idea.All of us know of a board or two where we can post about her book, and we also have friends who like to predator hunt.She had a 500 book reprint done and has sold 11 copies so far.Let's do our part to help out, whadda you say ?

Anybody got a small buisness, she could send you a pile of books to leave on the counter for customers to see and buy,etc.Speak up guys,she got the reprint,let's help her out some.Let's have some ideas and effort put forth some selling effort for a fellow [sorry Sheri,we know you're a female but in this case the word still applies] predator hunter,what say you ? We are all country neighbors,so let's do a favor for our neighbor,eh ?

--------------------
One Shot,One Kill.

Posts: 293 | From: West Virginia | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Seldom Ever
Member # 185

Icon 1 posted June 08, 2003 01:02 PM      Profile for Seldom Ever   Email Seldom Ever         Edit/Delete Post 
btt

--------------------
One Shot,One Kill.

Raven
Member # 204

Icon 1 posted June 08, 2003 05:54 PM      Profile for Raven   Email Raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Guys,
It's me Raven. For those of you who don't know me, I'm Crow Woman's daughter. Thanks for the help you guys are giving her. (Trust me she needs all the help she can get! HEHEHEHE) Take care guys!

Love, Me

--------------------
A steak is a terrible thing to waste!

Posts: 38 | From: Killeen TX | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Seldom Ever
Member # 185

Icon 1 posted June 08, 2003 06:15 PM      Profile for Seldom Ever   Email Seldom Ever         Edit/Delete Post 
If you've got a sister named Magpie,I'm afraid to see any family pics [Big Grin] [Wink]

--------------------
One Shot,One Kill.

Crow Woman
Member # 157

Icon 1 posted June 09, 2003 04:30 AM      Profile for Crow Woman   Email Crow Woman         Edit/Delete Post 
uhmm... no... no Magpie... but my granddaughter is Lil Blackbird [Wink]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Crow Woman

Dearest Raven, If I need any help, it is simply this, I RAISED YOU!!! [Big Grin]

Have Mercy on me... hehehe

--------------------
Sheri L Baity

Lord, Please give me peace, because if you give me strength, I might beat someone to death!

Posts: 687 | From: Covington | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Crow Woman
Member # 157

Icon 1 posted June 09, 2003 04:58 AM      Profile for Crow Woman   Email Crow Woman         Edit/Delete Post 
Ya know Seldom Ever, I got to thinking... something I do do once in awhile... it can be quite stressful, so I try not to do it often [Big Grin]

I could name my sister, Magpie, but that would be total injustice to the Magpie [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Crow Woman

--------------------
Sheri L Baity

Lord, Please give me peace, because if you give me strength, I might beat someone to death!

Seldom Ever
Member # 185

Icon 1 posted June 09, 2003 12:14 PM      Profile for Seldom Ever   Email Seldom Ever         Edit/Delete Post 
how about naming her pileated, or grackel,something like that ?

your family sounds as large as my own

--------------------
One Shot,One Kill.

Crow Woman
Member # 157

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2003 03:00 AM      Profile for Crow Woman   Email Crow Woman         Edit/Delete Post 
SE, I could go with the grackel name. They are those birds that like to plug up chimney's with their nests. And they like to dive bomb you when you turn the silo unloader on. Yea, that might just work [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Crow Woman

--------------------
Sheri L Baity

Seldom Ever
Member # 185

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2003 03:09 AM      Profile for Seldom Ever   Email Seldom Ever         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah,those things congregate so bad here sometimes,they can make an oak look like an aspen in no time!

--------------------
One Shot,One Kill.

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters