The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Another Video

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another Video
Cal Taylor
Knows what it's all about
Member # 199

Icon 1 posted November 19, 2004 03:06 PM      Profile for Cal Taylor   Email Cal Taylor         Edit/Delete Post 
I just wanted to let you guys know that there is another pretty good coyote video out. It is some stuff that BassPro put together. Some of the footage is stuff I was in and the rest of it is pretty good. LOL. Anyway, BassPro is carrying it under the name Callin' and Doggin' coyotes. Let me know what you think.

--------------------
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

FoxPro Field Staff Member

Posts: 1069 | From: Wyoming | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted November 19, 2004 03:52 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
I'll order this one this weekend. Is this some of the video that was shot for the cable show?
IP: Logged
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted November 19, 2004 06:36 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
Cal,

I checked the BassPro sight and found several by Knight and Hale, and Lohmans. I didn't seem to find one like you described. Help please, I too am gonna buy it this weekend!!!!

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cal Taylor
Member # 199

Icon 1 posted November 19, 2004 06:58 PM      Profile for Cal Taylor   Email Cal Taylor         Edit/Delete Post 
Rich, It is some of the same video that was shot for the TV show plus some other footage that we sent to them later.
Loco,
I'm not sure if it's up on the website etc. They had it at the Las Vegas store opening, and its a new product so I'm not sure when it will be in the catalouges and etc.

--------------------

DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted November 19, 2004 07:53 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, if anybody gets a line on how to order on-line, holler. I want one.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
netfere
PAKMAN
Member # 443

Icon 1 posted November 20, 2004 07:49 AM      Profile for netfere   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
hi

--------------------
Welcome to China WuYiShang
very beatiful
http://www.hided.com

Posts: 3 | From: http://www.hided.com | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
RanUtah
Member # 18

Icon 2 posted November 20, 2004 01:12 PM      Profile for RanUtah   Email RanUtah         Edit/Delete Post 
Did some digging around and the DVD is not availble on their website. However I did e-mail them and this is the response.

Randy, I found this item in DVD although it is not available for viewing on the web site you could order through the internet by putting the item number in the special instructions box. You could also order by calling our order line at 1-800-227-7776. The item number is 38-955-031-16 and it goes for $9.95.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Regards,

Martha

Bass Pro Shop

I just ordered mine.

[ November 20, 2004, 01:14 PM: Message edited by: RanUtah ]

Cal Taylor
Member # 199

Icon 1 posted November 20, 2004 03:38 PM      Profile for Cal Taylor   Email Cal Taylor         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the info Ran. It was good of you to post it here. I thought about calling them and finding out for you guys, but I hadn't got to it yet.

--------------------

Brad Norman
Okie Dokie
Member # 234

Icon 1 posted November 23, 2004 07:20 PM      Profile for Brad Norman   Email Brad Norman         Edit/Delete Post 
I picked up a copy of the video at our Bass Pro this afternoon. Calvin's dog isn't the only star in the video, the video should have been titled, "Calling and Doggin with Cal Taylor". This is a great video and you can't beat it for $9.95.
Posts: 298 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cal Taylor
Member # 199

Icon 1 posted November 23, 2004 07:41 PM      Profile for Cal Taylor   Email Cal Taylor         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Brad, and I'll get your check out for the plug as soon as I can.

--------------------

nd coyote killer
HUNTMASTER PRO STAFF
Member # 40

Icon 1 posted November 24, 2004 08:03 AM      Profile for nd coyote killer           Edit/Delete Post 
LOL
Is it only offered in DVD i will have to wait until after christmas for that one if it is, i know i know i need to catch up with the times. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"Sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim" - Bear Claw

Posts: 385 | From: On a hill | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
RanUtah
Member # 18

Icon 2 posted November 28, 2004 02:21 PM      Profile for RanUtah   Email RanUtah         Edit/Delete Post 
Finally recieved mine. It was good to see Cal and Murphy get some well deserved credit. I still want a Casper pup though. [Wink]
Byron South
Member # 213

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2004 04:10 PM      Profile for Byron South   Author's Homepage   Email Byron South         Edit/Delete Post 
Cool Cal, Can't wait to see it.

Hows Murphy doing?

Byron [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Coming to the Call" predator hunting videos. Volumes I, II, III and IV. Order two or more and pay no S&H www.comingtothecall.com

Posts: 313 | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cal Taylor
Member # 199

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2004 06:36 PM      Profile for Cal Taylor   Email Cal Taylor         Edit/Delete Post 
Glad you liked it Ran. I think they did a pretty good job. Sorry, but there won't be any Casper pups. He isn't capable in that department, I wish he was. I did get a female that's related to him this fall, and if she works out I will cross her with my cur. She looks alot like Casper.
Byron, Murphy is doing better and is going to try to hunt in a contest with me this coming weekend. We'll see how it goes. It's a contest that he usually hunts with me in so I'm glad he's going to try.

--------------------

Byron South
Member # 213

Icon 1 posted November 29, 2004 05:29 AM      Profile for Byron South   Author's Homepage   Email Byron South         Edit/Delete Post 
Cal,

Good to hear that Murphy is doing better. Good luck this weekend, and tell Murphy "HOWDY" for me.

Byron

--------------------
"Coming to the Call" predator hunting videos. Volumes I, II, III and IV. Order two or more and pay no S&H www.comingtothecall.com

Posts: 313 | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters