The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » They call this guy a "HUNTER"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: They call this guy a "HUNTER"
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted November 22, 2004 08:52 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Some immigrant Hmung "person" trespasses, shoots eight property owners asking him to leave, killing five, and the Media is calling this a dispute between hunters. And, they are not willing to guess just who might have shot first?

Hunters will suffer over this. The loonies are already on the message boards, claiming it was deserved for killing defenseless deer.

I watched an interview where the shrink thought that people needed to be evaluated before being authorized to carry weapons.

These type of things really make me angry!

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31473 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
brad h
Knows what it's all about
Member # 57

Icon 1 posted November 22, 2004 09:26 AM      Profile for brad h   Email brad h         Edit/Delete Post 
POS liberal tree huggers!

Their hobbies and activities consist only of being in other people's business! That's what pisses me off.

Some people need to be evaluated before bieng allowed to breathe.

Brad

Posts: 346 | From: Glendive MT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Blak coyote
Member # 415

Icon 13 posted November 22, 2004 10:58 AM      Profile for Blak coyote   Email Blak coyote         Edit/Delete Post 
Well Communist News Network(CNN),just had a thing on it,and they had a legal analyst on there talking about how do you know what kind of people do this and how they aquire guns or even hunting licenses.They said surely something will need to be done to prevent things like this from happening again.

My guess is WI. is going to become a staging ground for the Anti-gun agenda,they'll probably start making every hunter take a phsycological evaluation before you can buy a license or firearm.One thing I've noticed through the years putting the firearms issue aside and not meaning to sound racist in the least,but there have problems with the Hmong population when it comes to game laws and property.I know on the the piers on some of lake michigans shoreline there have been disputes with these people over fishing spots,with them feeling they own certain spots.I've seen articles in the paper over the years pertaining to game violations with these people also,I think they come from a different lifestyle and are having difficulty adjusting to our laws,and must realize this is how it is here.I know all the facts arent in yet,but would be willing to bet the guy just doesnt comprehend private property,and felt he had the right to be there because he was there first,on top of just being a nutcase.It'll be interesting how this plays out in court and how the defense will play this.
Another thing is some are wondering why they didnt shoot back.
[Mad]
I think it's gotten to the point where our politically correct society and judicial system has crippled the ability for a person to justifiably protect himself with deadly force,leaving you second guessing yourself and the situation at hand.Because of the repucussions that will befall you if you do protect yourself.So in the end the vitim remains the victim and the suspect gets a fair trial,while the dead get no 2nd chance,and said defendant gets some reduced sentence with a bunch of legal wrangling.If you defend yourself,the defendant lies and gets it turned around on you,getting you into legal trouble,and himself less of a sentence,basically dragging you down with him.
So in the end you get the liberals jumping on the bandwagon demanding the government do something about all this,and eventually giving away more rights and turning everything into a government dependant society.This whole thing has opened a can of worms,and the repucussions to follow will no doubt affect us all,and the victims will probably jump on the bandwagon of anti-assault weapons so this doesnt happen to anyone else.Although my heart and prayers goes out to the vitims and there families,I feel this is going to be twisted around with feelings instead of the fact that a nutcase went bannas plain and simple.But it probably wont play out that way with what has been plastered on the news.

[ November 22, 2004, 11:01 AM: Message edited by: Blak coyote ]

--------------------
Bad dog no biscuit

Posts: 22 | From: N.E.WI. | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 22, 2004 11:27 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
See, this is how the media spins these things.

As I said, several accounts mentioned that it was not known; who shot first?

Another article said only one victim had a firearm.

Another thing mentioned was that the "hunter" had fired twenty rounds, and had no more ammo, when he was arrested.

Now, I ask you; from what sort of antigun bias did the statement come from..."didn't know WHO had shot first"?

Give me a break!

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31473 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Blak coyote
Member # 415

Icon 1 posted November 22, 2004 10:08 PM      Profile for Blak coyote   Email Blak coyote         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's the latest,the 6th victim dies.Here's a link to the story.The suspect hasnt confessed yet.It will be interesting on how this plays out,notice how the story kinda plays it soft on the suspect.
6th hunter dies

quote:
Now, I ask you; from what sort of antigun bias did the statement come from..."didn't know WHO had shot first"?

All I heard on the news was assault weapon.The left and it's media cronies will try anything to further there agenda.There also calling the SKS a common hunting rifle,I wonder how far there betting that will take there agenda,along with the sunset of the AWB.

--------------------
Bad dog no biscuit

GUTPILE
Member # 448

Icon 1 posted November 25, 2004 08:01 PM      Profile for GUTPILE           Edit/Delete Post 
I hunt coyotes with my DPMS AR-15 .223 with a 40 round clip, 5x Tactical Scope. Am I subject to being examined first for a hunting license or buying more guns ? I think not.

--------------------
Guns have two enemies: RUST & POLITICIANS.

TOO FEW PEOPLE MAKE TOO MANY DECISIONS FOR TOO MANY PEOPLE

Posts: 132 | From: Curlew Wa | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
RanUtah
Member # 18

Icon 2 posted November 26, 2004 08:59 AM      Profile for RanUtah   Email RanUtah         Edit/Delete Post 
Blak Coyote, your link about the 6th hunter is bad.
Dave
Member # 402

Icon 1 posted November 26, 2004 04:27 PM      Profile for Dave   Email Dave         Edit/Delete Post 
They say the reason the other's didn't shoot back is that the first hunter that was shot only said over his radio that he had been shot not that he was shot by someone else so they came unarmed on there atv's expecting there buddy shot by himself not by someone else. Otherwise that guy would have died where he stood!!

Dave

Posts: 28 | From: South Dakota | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Blak coyote
Member # 415

Icon 1 posted November 26, 2004 06:08 PM      Profile for Blak coyote   Email Blak coyote         Edit/Delete Post 
RanUtah,hope this one works,it's old news now.
Source

--------------------
Bad dog no biscuit

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters