The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » hot items

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hot items
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 25, 2004 11:48 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm guessing that Dr Phil is very popular with the female population.

How else do you explain the fact that I received, not one, but two Dr Phil themed gifts, this morning? The coffee mug is much appreciated, but the ball cap is to die for; I'll treasure it always. I saw others opening similiar subliminal messages.

I'm sure there must be, for we Neanderthals. Somewhere?

Rich?

(from Marin) Good hunting. LB

[ December 25, 2004, 11:50 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31490 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted December 25, 2004 07:16 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Alright... I'll bite. I've heard the name alot, but have NO idea who the heck "Dr. Phil" is, or why he is famous?

So, somebody, fill me in, who the hell is Dr. Phil? And what the hell does he do? Radio show, or something?

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
RanUtah
Knows what it's all about
Member # 18

Icon 2 posted December 25, 2004 07:45 PM      Profile for RanUtah   Email RanUtah         Edit/Delete Post 
Dave, you just have to get out more. Dr.Phil is the next best thing to sliced white bread according to most women. Most of his success though has been because of Oprah. You do know who she is ..right? [Roll Eyes] J/K

BTW, Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!!

Jack Roberts
Member # 13

Icon 5 posted December 25, 2004 09:34 PM      Profile for Jack Roberts   Email Jack Roberts         Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't got a clue either.

I guess it is a TV watching thing.

Jack

Posts: 499 | From: Elko NV formerly MD | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cal Taylor
Member # 199

Icon 1 posted December 26, 2004 06:35 AM      Profile for Cal Taylor   Email Cal Taylor         Edit/Delete Post 
There are a few things not allowed in our house. My wife doesn't allow questionable movies with R or worse ratings, and I don't allow Oprah, Dr. Phil, Teletubbies, or Barney.
Seems like a fair system to me. Me and the kids watch alot of Bugs Bunny though. The violence is great!

--------------------
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

FoxPro Field Staff Member

Posts: 1069 | From: Wyoming | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted December 26, 2004 06:57 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
So I take it he's a male Oprah? Daytime TV? That would explain it. I haven't seen any daytime TV for a lot of years.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rob
Member # 75

Icon 1 posted December 26, 2004 07:19 AM      Profile for Rob   Email Rob         Edit/Delete Post 
Bugs is good but Quick Draw McGraw is the best.
El Kabong!

--------------------
"Where did all these #$%^&* Indians come from?" Gen. George Armstrong Custer

Posts: 224 | From: Clancy Montana | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Crow Woman
Member # 157

Icon 1 posted December 26, 2004 09:21 AM      Profile for Crow Woman   Email Crow Woman         Edit/Delete Post 
IMHO... Doctor Phil is worse than 5 Oprah's put together [Wink]

and oh... It's Wiley E Coyote and Roadrunner all the way for me! [Big Grin]

[ December 26, 2004, 01:31 PM: Message edited by: Crow Woman ]

--------------------
Sheri L Baity

Lord, Please give me peace, because if you give me strength, I might beat someone to death!

Posts: 687 | From: Covington | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted December 26, 2004 12:56 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
I'll be damned? Im a Dr. Phil fan, mostly because of his blunt,sensible and confrontational approach. I steal his lines to use all the time, my favorite being...."The best indicator of future behavior, is past behavior"
Sad he had to make his break on Oprah, but you gotta walk before you can run. hey, pen a novel she likes, and you'll be a millionaire:)

Posts: 1633 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted December 26, 2004 04:03 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
Dr. Phil look's just like Norm Johnson, 'cept Norm's a lot more interesting to listen to.

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Norm
Member # 240

Icon 1 posted December 26, 2004 04:14 PM      Profile for Norm   Email Norm         Edit/Delete Post 
Mr Tim; I might have a couple more hairs than Dr Phil;

Vic, I agree; I like his to the point attitude and approach. He makes money making people uncomfortable... I get told that my comment wasn't politically correct...

He can have my looks... I would like to have his money...

--------------------
Carpe Diem

Posts: 778 | From: Phx AZ | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters