The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Pigs blood uproar

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pigs blood uproar
Joe Manes
Knows what it's all about
Member # 686

Icon 10 posted July 29, 2005 08:07 PM      Profile for Joe Manes   Email Joe Manes         Edit/Delete Post 
"SACRAMENTO, Calif. - Islamic leaders and peace groups are criticizing the California National Guard for a flier posted in its headquarters suggesting the United States execute Islamic terrorists with bullets dipped in pig's blood to deny them entry to heaven.

The flier attributed the practice to World War I General John J. Pershing.

"Maybe it is time for this segment of history to repeat itself, maybe in Iraq?" the flier stated. It was posted outside a cubicle in the Guard's Civil Support Division.

A second flier showed the wings and tail of a bomber forming a peace sign with the slogan, "Peace the old fashioned way."

Also posted was a cartoon from a Web site showing a Red Crescent ambulance stuffed with weapons and a caricature that looks like the late-Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat unloading the weapons.

Guard spokesman Lt. Col. Doug Hart at first defended the postings to the San Jose Mercury News, which reported them Tuesday, but Hart later said they had been removed.

Peace activists spotted the fliers during a tour last week. "
---------------
Point 1: Now what in the hell are the those types doing on a mil base? I woulda thought a place with guns and gas-hogging SUVs, and Flags high up and Americans doing uniquely American things would be like the daylight sun to Dracula.

Point 2: There is some historical debate as to whether or not John J Pershing did kill off some Arabs in this manner.

Point 3: Point two matters little: Pershing had ties to Nebraska, and Im damn proud of that.

Point 4: Psyc warfare works pretty well, and if a crop-duster full of hog-blood sprayed on some terrorists makes them run faster, so be it!

Posts: 31 | From: Phoenix | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
onecoyote
Knows what it's all about
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted July 29, 2005 09:36 PM      Profile for onecoyote           Edit/Delete Post 
Howdy Joe, Something of interest if you don't already know. General Pershing actually held rank over a five star General of the "Army". He was called General of the "Armys" and could have wore as many stars as he wanted. I could be wrong, but I think I read that somewhere lol. [Wink]

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas.....Average minds discuss events.....Small minds discuss people.....Eleanor Roosevelt.

Posts: 893 | From: Walker Lake Nevada. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters