The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Protest mom

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Protest mom
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2005 09:16 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Have you noticed? This woman started out looking like the runner up in an ugly contest.

Now, since the Media, Michael Moore and Moveon.org has been involved, she has (apparently) had one of those "extreme makeovers"?

Only in America.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Joe Manes
Knows what it's all about
Member # 686

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2005 08:22 PM      Profile for Joe Manes   Email Joe Manes         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah Leonard, but its too little too late.
Her family has issued several statements that she does not represent their feelings.

As for the makeup, it aint doing any good at home.
Hubby has taken a walk.

Posts: 31 | From: Phoenix | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
2dogs
Member # 649

Icon 1 posted August 18, 2005 08:32 PM      Profile for 2dogs           Edit/Delete Post 
I have sympathy for her family's loss. As well as all others. To some extent, I understand her vent.

Personally, I wouldn't go public. Two of my Bro's were grunts in Vietnam. Both volunteered, both came home [it wasn't their time]. Needless to say, they both were enlightened to the horror of war. They managed to talk me out of enlisting.

This country as well as many others. Would be squat w/o the Vet, past/present & future...

Posts: 1034 | From: central Iowa | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
22-250
Member # 36

Icon 1 posted August 18, 2005 09:11 PM      Profile for 22-250           Edit/Delete Post 
Roseville, California resident Deborah Johns is mounting a protest to the existing protestet. Deborah's son is in Iraqi and she starting a Supporters of U.S. Involvement in Iraq Plan Caravan to Texas. I am thinking about going the caravan.

You may be able to see my ugly face on the news. Probably break the camera.

--------------------
The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him and even the flea would desert him for a velocipede.

Posts: 108 | From: Longview, Texas, glad to be gone | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 18, 2005 09:13 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Tom's daughter recently deployed to Iraq. USMC

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 18, 2005 11:52 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
22-250; If Janet Reno couldn't break those cameras, I doubt that you have anything to worry about!!!

If you happen to run into Michael Moore while you're there, flip him off for me.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters