The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » I (thought) I just figured it out?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I (thought) I just figured it out?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted October 02, 2005 11:47 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Todd and Jeff of Texas Predator Pursuit are:
the BIG AND RICH of predator hunting acts. If not, who? What? [Smile]

Good hunting. LB

[ October 02, 2005, 08:54 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31473 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Todd Woodall
Knows what it's all about
Member # 439

Icon 1 posted October 02, 2005 06:53 PM      Profile for Todd Woodall   Author's Homepage   Email Todd Woodall         Edit/Delete Post 
Well I dont really know how to take that, because I cant stand Big and Rich! [Confused] I guess if I made as much money as them, you could call me whatever you want.

I always thought of myself more like Alan Jackson. The only problem is that I am not tall, skinney, I cant sing, and I look like a child malester if I grow a mustache. I guess I am not like him at all now that I think about it. [Big Grin]

Leonard, Leonard, Leonard I dont know about you!

Todd

[ October 02, 2005, 10:13 PM: Message edited by: Todd Woodall ]

--------------------
Texas Predator Pursuit videos
110 hunts on 2 DVD's
www.texaspredatorpursuit.com

Posts: 181 | From: Weatherford Texas | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 02, 2005 08:11 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, okay. How about Alan Jackson, then? What ever you do, don't grow a mustache. I figured those guys were from Texas. They aren't?

Don't get excited, I'm just pulling your leg! How are sales doing?

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Jack Roberts
Member # 13

Icon 1 posted October 02, 2005 09:44 PM      Profile for Jack Roberts   Email Jack Roberts         Edit/Delete Post 
If you want to be a molester you will have to learn how to spell it. Or was that a Freudian slip? [Eek!]

Jack

Posts: 499 | From: Elko NV formerly MD | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Todd Woodall
Member # 439

Icon 1 posted October 02, 2005 10:03 PM      Profile for Todd Woodall   Author's Homepage   Email Todd Woodall         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Leonard, I hope they arent from Texas!! Just something about them I dont care for. Now if there big hit was "save a coyote, ride a coyote hunter" I might be on the band wagon. Everything is going well, we are planning on purchasing Trump towers before too long. [Wink] I talked to W and he said he would get this gas price thing under control before you know it.

Nope Jack, Thats just your typical Texan that sounds words out instead of learning how to spell them. LOL

Take care,

Todd

--------------------
Texas Predator Pursuit videos
110 hunts on 2 DVD's
www.texaspredatorpursuit.com

Posts: 181 | From: Weatherford Texas | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted October 03, 2005 05:36 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
I take it then that "Big and Rich" is a band or something? This is the first time I ever heard of them. Todd's a lot more famous than that.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Byron South
Member # 213

Icon 1 posted October 03, 2005 06:39 AM      Profile for Byron South   Author's Homepage   Email Byron South         Edit/Delete Post 
Never heard of them either [Confused] .

Child molester [Big Grin] ? Thats funny.

--------------------
"Coming to the Call" predator hunting videos. Volumes I, II, III and IV. Order two or more and pay no S&H www.comingtothecall.com

Posts: 313 | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 03, 2005 09:32 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I think I learned a valuable lesson, here. I need to be very careful with band identity. It's a sensitive subject. Therefore, I'm very glad I did not figure out any relationship between Elton and Rich! Dodged that bullet!

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 03, 2005 11:54 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
There's another band besides ZZ TOP??
When did this happen??
Why wasn't I sent a memo??

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 03, 2005 01:26 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
biker boys with beards and beenies, right?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 03, 2005 03:08 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
No......that's the Village People that you're thinking of. They weren't a band; they were a practicle joke played on the public that didn't get it.

ZZ Top are the boys from Texas that gave us the greatest album of all time.....Eliminator.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 03, 2005 06:36 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Greatest Album of all time? Just about has to be Abby Road, and 2 through fifteen would be other Beatles albums and a couple by Elvis Prestly. See, it's all personal opinion. I think music started going downhill fast after 1980, or so. That's 'cause I'm old. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

R.Shaw
Peanut Butter Man, da da da da DAH!
Member # 73

Icon 1 posted October 03, 2005 07:12 PM      Profile for R.Shaw           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard,
Age is simply a case of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it don't matter.

Randy

Posts: 545 | From: Nebraska | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters