The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Viva Las Vegas (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Viva Las Vegas
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted October 16, 2005 12:52 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I will be leaving in the morning, maybe I will have time to check in, maybe not?

This will be a reunion of my Army buddies from way back, stationed in Germany. I'm sure we will have a great time.

http://www.25sigbn.army.mil/25thweb/sites/25signal/history.html

In my absence, I appoint Higgy and BM as guest moderators. Take it easy on them!

Should be back Thursday or Friday, if there is anything left?

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31509 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Norm
Knows what it's all about
Member # 240

Icon 1 posted October 16, 2005 01:02 PM      Profile for Norm   Email Norm         Edit/Delete Post 
have fun;

--------------------
Carpe Diem

Posts: 778 | From: Phx AZ | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted October 16, 2005 01:03 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
Uncle *** is going to be so pissed that he didn't get to play with the buttons too....

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted October 16, 2005 03:29 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Have fun, Leonard. When I get linked over to some of those websites that highlight the lesser known components of any military, it really makes me think about how much more goes into maintaining a well equipped and prepared military force. It seems to be so much more than just a bunch of guys being flown over "there" to kill people and blow stuff up. Thanks for your service.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted October 16, 2005 05:09 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard, thank you so much for handing the reins to Bill and me. Don't worry about a thing. we are going to make a few changes, but don't worry about a thing. Bill is going to have a "studio quality" board in place by the time you return, so don't worry about a thing. Have a great time while you are gone and don't worry about a thing.
IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted October 16, 2005 05:19 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Rich,

Can you start up a "Hotties" forum?

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Melvin
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted October 16, 2005 05:31 PM      Profile for Melvin   Email Melvin         Edit/Delete Post 
Have a great time,Leonard...You can trust,Higgins and uhh,uhh,uhh, [Roll Eyes] ..I think i'll go hunting!
Posts: 661 | From: PA. | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jay Nistetter
Legalize Weed, Free the Dixie Chicks
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted October 16, 2005 06:38 PM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
This ought to be interesting. I'm too busy trying to figure out my own site.

Rich and Bill... Can you create a section called
Ask Mr. Bill?

--------------------
Understanding the coyote is not as important as knowing where they are.
I usually let the fur prime up before I leave 'em lay.

Posts: 1006 | From: Arizona | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
InjunJoe
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted October 16, 2005 06:40 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
See what you can do about getting rid of all those damn ****** asteroids.
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted October 16, 2005 07:39 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Yes Tim, Mr. Bill and I will set up a HOTTIES gallery for you featuring topless centerfold coyotes. Studio quality, of course.
NASA
Member # 177

Icon 1 posted October 16, 2005 08:22 PM      Profile for NASA           Edit/Delete Post 
I could probably live without without a "Hotties" Forum, but a "Bill Martz Brain Fartz" Forum would be to die for! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1168 | From: Typical White Person | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
NASA
Member # 177

Icon 1 posted October 16, 2005 08:38 PM      Profile for NASA           Edit/Delete Post 
[Frown] I just scrolled down. Got all hot with anticipation, only to be rejected. [Frown]
Posts: 1168 | From: Typical White Person | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 16, 2005 09:22 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't blame me! It's all Higgins and ***'s doings.

But, Tom. Maybe you aren't one of their best friends?

I've told him a hundred times how to do it; he'll just have to figure it out himself, I got packing to do.

Enjoy your special forum, you Pampass know it alls! LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

LionHo
Member # 233

Icon 1 posted October 16, 2005 09:52 PM      Profile for LionHo   Email LionHo         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Mr. Rich and Mr. Jay? Will you let me in to play?

I am making this request because I would like to enter into polite discourse with Mr. Bill concerning how he captured his Studio Grade sounds.

For instance, in regards to the Phlegming Hair sound, the discourse might go something like this:

Q: "What is the last sound a pube hears before it hits the floor?"
A: "HAAAAccCCCKk...Ptoeey!"

Hey! I know! Maybe to conserve bandwidth... you could combine both the "Hotties" and "Studio Grade" forums, whattaya think? (Cuz guys like that, the ones with the BIG hanging studio microphones, they get ALL the chicas calientes, si?)

LionHo

Posts: 88 | From: Ventana Wilderness, CA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
LionHo
Member # 233

Icon 9 posted October 16, 2005 10:05 PM      Profile for LionHo   Email LionHo         Edit/Delete Post 
Just discovered when I click on the "Hotties" I get the same "You do not have permission to enter this area." as before...

Awww...C'mon... I'M OVER 18-LEMME IN!

Posts: 88 | From: Ventana Wilderness, CA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted October 16, 2005 10:08 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Phlegming Hair?
Damn, that was clever. I would not have thought of that.
Still laughing.

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 16, 2005 10:12 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Higgins, you made a mess of those new forums. Are they restricted to just YOUR friends, or what? Who did you send password to?

edit: Yeah, and he can't spell good, either

[ October 16, 2005, 10:13 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

brad h
Member # 57

Icon 1 posted October 16, 2005 11:07 PM      Profile for brad h   Email brad h         Edit/Delete Post 
I was gonna mention I was still waiting for my invite but it looks like the joke's been burned. [Frown]

Brad

Posts: 346 | From: Glendive MT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Crow Woman
Member # 157

Icon 1 posted October 20, 2005 11:26 PM      Profile for Crow Woman   Email Crow Woman         Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard... how was your trip?

--------------------
Sheri L Baity

Lord, Please give me peace, because if you give me strength, I might beat someone to death!

Posts: 687 | From: Covington | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 21, 2005 10:34 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
A great time was had by all. Didn't play a single hand of blackjack, or slot machine, but did play some poker, one night until quite late.

Saw the Circus de Soli(?) "O" show at the Bellagio. A lot of guys stayed away and the wives went alone, but I am glad that I went even if the price is a little steep? Do not ask me to describe the show. I don't think I could?

Yesterday, we had lunch with one of Nancy's relatives who lives local and then, headed for the barn. (glad to be home, actually)

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Jack Roberts
Member # 13

Icon 1 posted October 21, 2005 10:55 PM      Profile for Jack Roberts   Email Jack Roberts         Edit/Delete Post 
I made reservations today for the shot show. It is always interesting and if you reserve early enough, not too expensive. Early February in northern Nevada everybody is getting tired of the cold and snow. A few days in southern Nevada at a lot lower elevation should be a pleasant break from Winter.

Jack

Posts: 499 | From: Elko NV formerly MD | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Crow Woman
Member # 157

Icon 1 posted October 22, 2005 01:21 AM      Profile for Crow Woman   Email Crow Woman         Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like a great time Leonard! After all those years and the service you men did, I'm just thinking there would be a huge array of emotions getting back together.

--------------------
Sheri L Baity

Lord, Please give me peace, because if you give me strength, I might beat someone to death!

Posts: 687 | From: Covington | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Bud/OR
Member # 450

Icon 1 posted October 22, 2005 11:18 AM      Profile for Bud/OR   Email Bud/OR         Edit/Delete Post 
'Hotties Forum'...What?...Where?...

Whoops.....Gotta go. SHE is walking down the hall.

Posts: 51 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 9 posted October 22, 2005 11:31 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You are a little late, Bud. I had to shut it down for lack of interest. These guys are hardcore, but not that kind of "hardcore".

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Melvin
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted October 22, 2005 12:24 PM      Profile for Melvin   Email Melvin         Edit/Delete Post 
Shut it down for lack of interest!! H,J,and T,Locked the rest of us out!!! LOL,couldn't even sneek a peek [Frown]
Posts: 661 | From: PA. | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters