The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Question for Gerald

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question for Gerald
Melvin
Knows what it's all about
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted November 01, 2005 03:42 PM      Profile for Melvin   Email Melvin         Edit/Delete Post 
Why is there a price difference between the PM-1 and the PM-2 ?..From what i can see they are the exact same e caller!

The PM-1,comes with 3 predator calling cards.$149
The PM-2,comes with 3 deer calling cards.$139
Extra cards are $18.95 (for any sounds)

These are the prices at:allpredators.com.

What gives here?..Are there a difference between the two?...Or are these people nuts..LOL

Posts: 661 | From: PA. | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 01, 2005 04:03 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
It it the same speaker?

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31511 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Melvin
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted November 01, 2005 05:51 PM      Profile for Melvin   Email Melvin         Edit/Delete Post 
Looks the same to me,Leonard...There is nothing there that says there is a difference.

My son bought one a couple years ago and i was thinking of buying another...I'm hoping ,Gerald can tell me if there is a difference?

For the money they are hard to beat and you got a big choice of sounds.

Gerald Stewart
Member # 162

Icon 1 posted November 01, 2005 05:54 PM      Profile for Gerald Stewart           Edit/Delete Post 
There is no difference other than one has three predator cards and the other has three deer calling cards. The speakers are the same.
Posts: 419 | From: Waco,Tx | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
AllPredatorCalls
PAKMAN
Member # 724

Icon 1 posted November 01, 2005 05:58 PM      Profile for AllPredatorCalls   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
The PM2's (deer) cost us less then the PM1's (predator) - we passed on the savings to the customer in the form of a lower price. Hunters Spec. Runs specials for retailers from time to time as in the case of the PM2's - we took advantage of the special.

Good hunting,

AP

[ November 01, 2005, 06:00 PM: Message edited by: AllPredatorCalls ]

Posts: 2 | From: AllPredatorCalls.com | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted November 01, 2005 07:10 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Fine service. That's one reason I like APC.
IP: Logged
Melvin
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted November 01, 2005 10:20 PM      Profile for Melvin   Email Melvin         Edit/Delete Post 
I can vouch for that,Rich..They do have VERY good service...Almost all my predator calling items has been bought from,APC

AP,Gerald, thanks for setting me streight on the question...Will be ordering e caller soon.(PM-1)

Gerald Stewart
Member # 162

Icon 14 posted November 02, 2005 05:41 AM      Profile for Gerald Stewart           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Melvin.
Posts: 419 | From: Waco,Tx | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Timberghozt
Member # 707

Icon 1 posted November 03, 2005 07:45 PM      Profile for Timberghozt   Author's Homepage   Email Timberghozt         Edit/Delete Post 
Have to add my two cents for APC too.I recenly bought a call from them and I got it super fast.I will definately be doing business with them again in the future.. [Big Grin]

--------------------
http://www.handloadersbench.com

Posts: 48 | From: Salado, Texas | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Fehler
Member # 713

Icon 1 posted November 03, 2005 08:06 PM      Profile for Fehler   Email Fehler         Edit/Delete Post 
Same here on APC. Just placed another order for some calls today! [Big Grin]

Timberghozt, we need to try & get together sometime neighbor.

Posts: 12 | From: Crawford, TX. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Timberghozt
Member # 707

Icon 1 posted November 04, 2005 05:11 AM      Profile for Timberghozt   Author's Homepage   Email Timberghozt         Edit/Delete Post 
Fehler.that would be great.Let me know when you want to.Crawford is not too far from me and Salado is not too far from you. [Wink]

--------------------
http://www.handloadersbench.com

Posts: 48 | From: Salado, Texas | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters