The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Yo Timmy!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Yo Timmy!
catskin
Knows what it's all about
Member # 51

Icon 1 posted November 04, 2005 06:00 PM      Profile for catskin           Edit/Delete Post 
>>( Would have made a great picture if I had remembered to turn the camera on )

Ah my missunderstanding - I thought you got the shot, it would have been a classic!

[ November 04, 2005, 07:08 PM: Message edited by: catskin ]

Posts: 76 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted November 05, 2005 06:25 AM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
Chris is sitting just out of the frame to the left, The coyote was just a foot or two off of the bush, and both were looking at me when I tried to take the picture.

I got this shot just as the coyote saw Mike raise his rifle.

-

This was my heart break shot. When looking at the camera in the field, I was sure I had gotten at least two coyotes in the frame. Things were moving quick, and I didn't give the camera time to auto focus.
 -

Those pictures were taken in reverse of the order shown, and I had subconsciously turned the camera off after taking the second picture shown.

[ November 05, 2005, 06:31 AM: Message edited by: Tim Behle ]

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters