The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Need 2 new Bulldogs,

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need 2 new Bulldogs,
varmit hunter
Knows what it's all about
Member # 37

Icon 1 posted November 30, 2005 09:53 AM      Profile for varmit hunter   Email varmit hunter         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Zeek, bring the 458 magnum.
 -
 -  -  -

[ November 30, 2005, 08:42 PM: Message edited by: varmit hunter ]

--------------------
Make them pay for the wind.

Posts: 932 | From: Orange,TX | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Doggitter
Member # 489

Icon 1 posted November 30, 2005 05:30 PM      Profile for Doggitter   Email Doggitter         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh well.

[ November 30, 2005, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: Doggitter ]

Posts: 273 | From: Oregon rain forest | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted November 30, 2005 05:51 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Ronnie, nuttin' but the dreaded red X's.
[Frown]

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
brad h
Member # 57

Icon 1 posted November 30, 2005 06:04 PM      Profile for brad h   Email brad h         Edit/Delete Post 
Photobucket must be down.

Here's a hint: A steer can throw a pitbull a lot further than one would think.

Brad

Posts: 346 | From: Glendive MT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Doggitter
Member # 489

Icon 1 posted November 30, 2005 06:17 PM      Profile for Doggitter   Email Doggitter         Edit/Delete Post 
 -

Seems to work from here.. hmm.

[ November 30, 2005, 06:18 PM: Message edited by: Doggitter ]

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted November 30, 2005 07:01 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
brad,

I saw the pics I believe you're eluding to a while back. Big bull and two pits. Let's just say that the pits didn't walk away from that one. Made "good dogs" outta them.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
varmit hunter
Member # 37

Icon 1 posted November 30, 2005 08:45 PM      Profile for varmit hunter   Email varmit hunter         Edit/Delete Post 
How in the hell do you guys see a Coyote. When you cant see a bull?.

--------------------

Doggitter
Member # 489

Icon 1 posted November 30, 2005 09:08 PM      Profile for Doggitter   Email Doggitter         Edit/Delete Post 
Two things.
VH, could you tell me what went wrong in the posting to cause the snafu? Curious.
That last pic shows the best looking PB's I think I ever seen.

varmit hunter
Member # 37

Icon 1 posted November 30, 2005 09:14 PM      Profile for varmit hunter   Email varmit hunter         Edit/Delete Post 
Doggitter, Leonards down, what more can I say?. The Man is truly the board.

--------------------

varmit hunter
Member # 37

Icon 1 posted November 30, 2005 09:39 PM      Profile for varmit hunter   Email varmit hunter         Edit/Delete Post 
What I would like to know, is what happened on that road for the next two hours?.

--------------------

Jack Roberts
Member # 13

Icon 1 posted November 30, 2005 09:52 PM      Profile for Jack Roberts   Email Jack Roberts         Edit/Delete Post 
I do believe the evidence indicates that that was no "steer."

Jack

Posts: 499 | From: Elko NV formerly MD | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
brad h
Member # 57

Icon 1 posted November 30, 2005 11:04 PM      Profile for brad h   Email brad h         Edit/Delete Post 
I stand corrected as illustrated in pic two.

That is in fact...a bull.

Brad

Posts: 346 | From: Glendive MT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
LionHo
Member # 233

Icon 1 posted December 01, 2005 06:13 AM      Profile for LionHo   Email LionHo         Edit/Delete Post 
Back a couple of centuries ago, there were Grizz running around up here. Spanish used to trap them live (explaining how the box canyon on the local quad got named "Bear Trap"), then haul them down 40 miles to Monterey. Loosed the bear in a ring with a Bull.

Bull-and-Bear Baiting, the game was called.

Must have been quite a compelling fight-to-the-death spectacle (compelling like an impending train wreck, in that it would have been impossible to stop without derailing one or both, and yet hard to avert one's gaze).

On learning all this, what surprised me about it was the gambling, that the grizzly was not always the victor.

Now, to get back to the topic, in order to promote the rapid growth of this exciting new sport pictured here (henceforce known as "Pit-Bull Baiting"), I suggest that we all attend at least one cockfight this week, pass around these pictures, and whisper the rumor THE BULL IS NOT ALWAYS THE VICTOR.

Me, I'm down for a fin...

Could be the start of something very hopeful. The dogs aren't the only ones with thick skulls. I'll lay five to one odds that a pack-thinning interval of time would elapse before owners of this loving and misunderstood breed of pooch realize that 'de bool, he always win'.

LionHo

[ December 01, 2005, 06:19 AM: Message edited by: LionHo ]

Posts: 88 | From: Ventana Wilderness, CA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted December 01, 2005 06:29 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
Those little forty pound dogs are all heart and no brains.
IP: Logged
crapshoot
Member # 225

Icon 1 posted December 01, 2005 12:22 PM      Profile for crapshoot   Email crapshoot         Edit/Delete Post 
Both dogs were shot by either police or national guards men . I believe it took place somewhere in LA. I had the news clip at one time but cant find it now.
Posts: 44 | From: S. Nevada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters