The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » No it's not me!!!!!!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: No it's not me!!!!!!!!
Gerald Stewart
Knows what it's all about
Member # 162

Icon 8 posted December 20, 2005 05:57 AM      Profile for Gerald Stewart           Edit/Delete Post 
Hardy hardy hardy haw haw. No it's not me guys. You can tell from the placement from the Elevated stands that it is from somewhere up north or in the east. That clip is from an area of the country where the poor luckless souls have to hunt on their 25 acres in the middle of everyone elses 25 acres. They have to walk by 15 other stands to get to theirs.

Guys from that country do not get to see a spread like that in a life time and he obviuosly was shaking like a leaf.

I may be a bad shot at a smaller target like a coyote running at break neck speed but I have not missed a deer I have aimed at in 40 years.....now go pick on someone else. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 419 | From: Waco,Tx | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jay Nistetter
Legalize Weed, Free the Dixie Chicks
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted December 20, 2005 07:20 AM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
[Razz]

--------------------
Understanding the coyote is not as important as knowing where they are.
I usually let the fur prime up before I leave 'em lay.

Posts: 1006 | From: Arizona | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 20, 2005 08:18 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
What am I missing here?? Must of been good!!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
scruffy
Member # 725

Icon 1 posted December 20, 2005 08:19 AM      Profile for scruffy           Edit/Delete Post 
[Confused]

--------------------
Git R Done

Posts: 361 | From: south central Iowa | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jrbhunter
PAYS ATTENsION TO deTAIL
Member # 459

Icon 1 posted December 20, 2005 08:43 AM      Profile for Jrbhunter   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Seems to be a pattern here... Gerald starts a thread then waits on someone to ask him what the hell he is talking about. Ain't my first rodeo.
Posts: 615 | From: Indiana | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 20, 2005 08:52 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I dunno, Gerald? When this video was first passed around, the title asked "who is this?" And, of course; your name kept popping up, due to the tight group.

One story I have heard is that you (supposedly) left the evidence in your camera when you got home from a hunt, and one of your kids found it and sold it to Bill Martz for twenty bucks.

Paris Hilton and Pam Anderson come to mind as a couple people that were betrayed by someone close to them. They would understand how you are feeling, right now. The first stage is always denial? Then; "someone stole it from my safe!"

And hey. If it's any comfort, I WANT to believe you.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Byron South
Member # 213

Icon 1 posted December 20, 2005 09:02 AM      Profile for Byron South   Author's Homepage   Email Byron South         Edit/Delete Post 
Dang Gerald, that sure was a nice buck. I bet that still haunts you. [Razz] [Big Grin]

[ December 20, 2005, 09:48 AM: Message edited by: Byron South ]

--------------------
"Coming to the Call" predator hunting videos. Volumes I, II, III and IV. Order two or more and pay no S&H www.comingtothecall.com

Posts: 313 | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 20, 2005 10:03 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I wonder which would command a higher blackmail?

1) (night vision) Gerald and Paris, sitting in a tree;

2) supressing that surveillance film of him climbing down from that deer stand, on video?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Sue and Mark Nami
Member # 685

Icon 1 posted December 20, 2005 10:34 AM      Profile for Sue and Mark Nami           Edit/Delete Post 
All I can say is WOW!

Maybe Gerald just sent him back in the trees to get his bigger cousin.

--------------------
All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough
good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke..1729-1797

Posts: 44 | From: east coast | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Gerald Stewart
Member # 162

Icon 1 posted December 20, 2005 01:26 PM      Profile for Gerald Stewart           Edit/Delete Post 
Somebody needs to send those three guys the clip. Maybe it came from their neck of the woods.

That post was for the hords of people who sent me a clip of a Muy Grande being missed three times. Most were insinuating that maybe it was from me.

And I thought Jr High was over years ago...... [Razz]

Jay Nistetter
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted December 20, 2005 01:34 PM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
Jr. High?
Are you forgetting who brought a home made turd the size of Texas to share with fellow campers?

This is just cracking me up bigtime. Thanks Gerald. It is greatly appreciated.

--------------------

Gerald Stewart
Member # 162

Icon 1 posted December 20, 2005 02:12 PM      Profile for Gerald Stewart           Edit/Delete Post 
Actually the Health Class session we had on the campout was because of my genuine concern for your knowledge of certain health issues.

I am floored that you would consider that on a level with the current issue at hand. [Razz]

InjunJoe
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted December 20, 2005 02:44 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
What's the issue?
I got lost.

IP: Logged
Gerald Stewart
Member # 162

Icon 1 posted December 20, 2005 05:54 PM      Profile for Gerald Stewart           Edit/Delete Post 
The issue InjunJoe is that the actions of some are viewed as Juvenile in their attempt to rib me about my shooting skills. Talking about fiber, floaters and s curves is not...in my humble opinion. One is frivilous and the other is serious....or should be. [Wink]
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 20, 2005 06:40 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
On the one hand, we see a cavalier attitude about marksmanship, and on the other hand, Gerald inexplicitly defends the considerable time and effort he spent to, (picture this)... glues whole kernel corn on to the surface of a model stool specimen; defends this as "educational" in some way?

Be that as it may; I hate to see Gerald besmerched like this. Especially since there is not a shred of evidence, except for his well known reputation as a poor shot. That, in itself is just not enough to convict, and you frat boys (you know who you are) should not be picking on this fine Christian man.

I also intend to notify Al Gore about this abuse of his Internet. I urge everybody that believes in fair play to do the same.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Gerald Stewart
Member # 162

Icon 14 posted December 20, 2005 08:00 PM      Profile for Gerald Stewart           Edit/Delete Post 
Corn plays and important role in good colon health. [Smile]
Jay Nistetter
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted December 20, 2005 08:37 PM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
Geeze Leonard!
First you sucker-punch poor Gerald then you defend him.
Somebody please hijack this thread.
Where's Q?

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 20, 2005 08:44 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Sucker punched? Look who's talking! I mean, oops. Whoever started this frat boy heckling, I'm no snitch.

Good hunting. LB

Where's that link, Bucko?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 20, 2005 11:53 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Gerald might be a good sport, and all, but maybe we should give him the benefit of the doubt, before he gets grumpy? He says he didn't do it, and that's good enough for me. [Smile]

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted December 26, 2005 04:00 AM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
Did everyone get to see the Video?Click here to watch Gerald's Buck

[ December 26, 2005, 04:02 AM: Message edited by: Tim Behle ]

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
NASA
Member # 177

Icon 1 posted December 26, 2005 09:33 AM      Profile for NASA           Edit/Delete Post 
OMG! If I shot like that I'd sell my guns and take up golf!! [Eek!]
Posts: 1168 | From: Typical White Person | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted December 26, 2005 10:18 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Geez, Gerald,

With your name recognition, I expected much better than that. I just hate it when the bling is off the idol. Better luck next time.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Norm
Member # 240

Icon 1 posted December 26, 2005 10:43 AM      Profile for Norm   Email Norm         Edit/Delete Post 
That territory looks more like Byron's part of the country...

I'm thinking y'all are harrassing the wrong movie star.

--------------------
Carpe Diem

Posts: 778 | From: Phx AZ | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 26, 2005 12:04 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Could be right, Norm?

He uses a black machine gun. As he explained it at the campout, "I need more firepower". [Smile]

Movie star, you say?

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Byron South
Member # 213

Icon 1 posted December 26, 2005 01:02 PM      Profile for Byron South   Author's Homepage   Email Byron South         Edit/Delete Post 
Norm,

Your correct. It does look a lot like my country, but it ain't me either.

Here is a picture of the buck I took this year.
 -

Yep Leonard is right. I did shoot him with my "machine gun".

Byron [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Coming to the Call" predator hunting videos. Volumes I, II, III and IV. Order two or more and pay no S&H www.comingtothecall.com

Posts: 313 | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters