The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Don't kick the animals

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Don't kick the animals
Melvin
Knows what it's all about
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2006 12:21 PM      Profile for Melvin   Email Melvin         Edit/Delete Post 
A young boy comes down to breakfast one morning,his mother asked, have you done your chores yet?No replies the boy,but could i have breakfast first?You know the rules,go outside and clean the chicken coop,milk the cow and feed the pigs.The boy goes down to the chicken coop and cleans it.When he is finished he kicks the chicken.Next he walks to the barn and takes out the old milking cow,after milking the cow thoroughly,he kicks it.The the boy gets the food and feeds the pigs.Once he is done the boy finally comes back to the house very hungry.His mother gives him a plate with nothing on it,but and apple.Disappointed the boy says,where's my eggs,milk,and sausage?Well his mother says,i saw you kick the chicken, so you don't get any eggs,I saw you kick the cow so you don't get any milk.I saw you kick the pig, so you don't get any sausage.Just then the boys father walks in and kicks the cat.The boy says to his mother,should i tell him,or do you want to.
Posts: 661 | From: PA. | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted June 14, 2006 04:35 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
Cute one! lol

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Raven
Member # 204

Icon 1 posted June 14, 2006 04:53 PM      Profile for Raven   Email Raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Melvin, I used this one today at the bar! My cutomers got a big kick out of it! Probably even got me a tip or two! *Grins*
Raven,

--------------------
A steak is a terrible thing to waste!

Posts: 38 | From: Killeen TX | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted June 14, 2006 05:09 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
I told my wife but she couldn't get her head in the gutter. It went right over her head. Man, I love my naive chick! [Smile]

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Crow Woman
Member # 157

Icon 1 posted June 14, 2006 06:32 PM      Profile for Crow Woman   Email Crow Woman         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll be darned if Gary didn't kick the cat tonight when he came home... oh well

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Sheri L Baity

Lord, Please give me peace, because if you give me strength, I might beat someone to death!

Posts: 687 | From: Covington | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Raven
Member # 204

Icon 1 posted June 14, 2006 07:42 PM      Profile for Raven   Email Raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Mom, should I tell Dad or do you want to break the news to him? LMAO!!!! HAHA

--------------------
A steak is a terrible thing to waste!

Posts: 38 | From: Killeen TX | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters