The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Hello All

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hello All
Joe Manes
Knows what it's all about
Member # 686

Icon 1 posted August 19, 2006 08:07 PM      Profile for Joe Manes   Email Joe Manes         Edit/Delete Post 
I met Rich and Tyler at the Glendale Cabelas Grand Opening today. It was sure good to catch up with them, it has been far too long.

I havent been around much, mostly due to work obligations, but its looking pretty open around dove season here in AZ, so I am stoked about that.

Anyhoo, just thought Id stick my head in this place, catch up on some posts and say hello to everyone.

Posts: 31 | From: Phoenix | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted August 20, 2006 08:05 AM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
Howdy Joe!

How'd you like Cabellas?

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted August 20, 2006 09:34 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Tack. Hows it goin?

Comin to the campout?

Andy

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
keekee
Member # 465

Icon 1 posted August 20, 2006 04:13 PM      Profile for keekee   Author's Homepage   Email keekee         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Joe! Welcome!

Brent

--------------------
Kee's Custom Calls
http://www.keescalls.com

Posts: 295 | From: Southern Ohio | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Joe Manes
Member # 686

Icon 1 posted August 20, 2006 10:43 PM      Profile for Joe Manes   Email Joe Manes         Edit/Delete Post 
Tim
Cabelas is a place you really owe it to yourself to see. They have mounted animals from all over the country...they even have a mounted elephant in the front of the store.

They have a walk-through acquarium with different types of fish.

And they have a lunch counter with exotic types of food. I had the venison bratwurst myself.

They have a "Gun Library" with all types of rare and fancy stuff, like old winchesters, commemoratives, double shotguns from Europe, stuff like that.

It would take the average fella half a day to get through all of it, I spent only a couple hours there, mostly due to the insane crowd. Ill go back when the fuss calms down.

Andy
I dont know yet, I just found out about the Campout yesterday talking to Rich. I hope so, we'll see. [Smile]

Posts: 31 | From: Phoenix | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted August 21, 2006 07:40 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
Hi again Joe. Nice to run into you on Sat.' Hope you can make it to the campout.
IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters