The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Okay, I'm outa here

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Okay, I'm outa here
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 30, 2006 04:00 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Be good, don't burn the place down. Destination: Prineville, Oregon. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31511 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted August 30, 2006 04:18 AM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
For such an old fart, you sure don't hold still for very long.

Hope you have a good trip.

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted August 30, 2006 06:55 AM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
BUMMER!!! I was hoping to hook up with you next week. I'm flying to Califas tonite and will be there for the entire next week! I'm disapointed.

"NEXT!" 22TOM.250 Where are you? I am dying to see a live and wild bobcat! Never done that except for ones in the headlights.

[ August 30, 2006, 06:56 AM: Message edited by: Locohead ]

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted August 30, 2006 06:57 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
You're going to leave us home alone for a whole week? Didn't you see the movie?
By the time you get back J-H and Robb Krause are going to be moderating the board.
ACC wil be the administrator.

IP: Logged
ACC
Knows what it's all about
Member # 903

Icon 12 posted August 30, 2006 01:49 PM      Profile for ACC           Edit/Delete Post 
No desire here for that job. Thanks for the vote of confidence though. [Razz]

ACC

Posts: 41 | From: It takes a whole lot of liquor to like her! | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted August 30, 2006 03:39 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
We should let Robb be the Administrator, no one pushes Leonard's buttons better than Robb!

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
catskin
Member # 51

Icon 1 posted August 30, 2006 07:21 PM      Profile for catskin           Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, [Eek!] I wish I had known you were coming to town - I would have bought you a beer or three.

Ken

Posts: 76 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 05, 2006 12:39 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard; So.....are you just visiting Prineville or did you move there??

Either way, if you get a chance, check out the gas sta./archery shop at Riley. Good folks run the place and a good source of local (hunting) information.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7607 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
PAyotehunter
Member # 764

Icon 1 posted September 05, 2006 05:23 PM      Profile for PAyotehunter   Author's Homepage   Email PAyotehunter         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't worry I will keep an eye on everyone. [Big Grin]
Have a safe trip.

Posts: 57 | From: Northeast PA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 05, 2006 06:28 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm back, safe and sound. Good trip, saw some nice country that I'd like to call, one of these days.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31511 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters