The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » CF

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CF
Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted September 25, 2006 04:10 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Im not posting on Richs Cease Fire, because he asked me not to.

Does anyone kinda feel like the Israelis? They called a cease fire and the other side kept launching anyway.....

Food for thought?

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted September 25, 2006 04:29 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
Andy,

I think you missed the point of Rich's thread.

He's ready to let it rest, but he knows that GG and BS have some friends who want to try to get in one last word.

So he made the cease fire thread, and asked those with a differing opinion, to get things off of their chest, so that we can go on, and put this mess behind us.

He is asking that those with the same opinion as him, not to post on the thread, simply to avoid any dogpiles, and possibly draw this mess out any longer than it has gone on.

Season's almost here and we need to move on and come up with constructive posts. Such as why is it that Eastern hunters keep whining about the lack of coyotes, when everyone out West knows that they don't kill as many as us, simply because they don't shoot worth a damn.

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted September 25, 2006 04:33 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Up yours Behle.... I cant help it if I cant shoot.... [Big Grin]

I was referring to the PA website. I had to go check and scuds are still being launched....

Oh well. Im tired. I wanna go huntin. Bad.

[Wink]

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
bigben
Knows what it's all about
Member # 864

Icon 1 posted September 25, 2006 04:34 PM      Profile for bigben           Edit/Delete Post 
"Such as why is it that Eastern hunters keep whining about the lack of coyotes, when everyone out West knows that they don't kill as many as us, simply because they don't shoot worth a damn."

I resent that remark. just funnin. I shoot a shotgun. [Big Grin] I allready know I can't shoot a rifle very good. gotta trigger finger problem

[ September 25, 2006, 04:35 PM: Message edited by: bigben ]

Posts: 54 | From: sc pa. | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted September 25, 2006 05:36 PM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with Tim Behle. It is time to move on.

--------------------
If you call the coyotes in close, you won't NEED a high dollar range finder.

Posts: 2854 | From: Iowa | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
TheHuntedOne
Member # 623

Icon 1 posted September 25, 2006 05:43 PM      Profile for TheHuntedOne   Author's Homepage   Email TheHuntedOne         Edit/Delete Post 
Hwy Ben,

You ever notice how many of those western coyote hunters swear by the AR 15? 20 round mag, semi auto....

When I was in the Marine Corps we lived by a similar theory to the way some of those guys out west hunt....

Peace throug fire superiority.

Lay down enough lead and something is gonna die.

Al - an easterner
One of the original 13 cent killers

--------------------
The On Line Resource For Custom Call Makers

THO Game Calls

Posts: 266 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
Melvin
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted September 25, 2006 06:05 PM      Profile for Melvin   Email Melvin         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know,Al.Don't matter what you put in there hands.When you hunt with them in the eastern woods they kill all the trees! [Big Grin]

[ September 25, 2006, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: Melvin ]

Posts: 661 | From: PA. | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted September 25, 2006 06:13 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Emerald Ash Borers. A.K.A. western hunters with semi- autos.
IP: Logged
stevecriner
UNKNOWN-before he was famous?
Member # 892

Icon 1 posted September 25, 2006 06:21 PM      Profile for stevecriner   Email stevecriner         Edit/Delete Post 
I shoot an AR and i still cant hit shit!!! Im bringin 1000 rounds to the campout so i can learn to shoot from you western boys...

--------------------
"I love coyotes and put up with dogs....My neighbor has a slew of them."

Posts: 321 | From: missouri | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
TheHuntedOne
Member # 623

Icon 1 posted September 25, 2006 06:42 PM      Profile for TheHuntedOne   Author's Homepage   Email TheHuntedOne         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't get too rough with them. I've killed a few trees in my day.

Most of them were from bullets passing through the target though [Smile]

Al

--------------------
The On Line Resource For Custom Call Makers

THO Game Calls

Posts: 266 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
bigben
Member # 864

Icon 1 posted September 26, 2006 11:09 AM      Profile for bigben           Edit/Delete Post 
can't say that I have ever hit a tree callin. but in my area it is hard enough trying to kill a animal by shootin it with a single projectile weapon, while trying to hold a light and then following the animal through the bruch in the scope. us pa callers can hunt at night and still do not have the use of being able to hunt out the back of a pickup. or use a gun mounted light. using a shotgun with a red dot sight and a head lamp seems to be more effective for me that is all.
Posts: 54 | From: sc pa. | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters