The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » City Coyote

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: City Coyote
Freddie
Knows what it's all about
Member # 952

Icon 1 posted October 08, 2006 07:57 PM      Profile for Freddie           Edit/Delete Post 
Today, we went to Phoenix to see a Native American Arts and Crafts presentation at the Desert Botanical Garden. Of course, Cabela's is on the way (it's on the way to everywhere) so we stopped in to purchase a new howler and various other things. After shopping at Cabela's we headed to the Native American presentation. It was very interesting. When we left, our truck was pretty far away in the parking lot and not many other cars were nearby. I pulled out the new howler and gave it a test. I didn't think I did a real good job on it and thought I'll have to practice up with this one. We got in the truck and pulled out of the parking lot which just happened to be in the direction I was calling. When we came around the bend, to our surprise! here comes an aggressive coyote headed right to the location I was howling from ! You could just look at him and tell he was ready to tear fur! We couldn't believe what we were seeing. I had called in a coyote right in the middle of Phoenix! He got caught up in traffic and I almost ran over him! The traffic turned him back the way he came, but when he got on the other side of the street, you could see he hadn't let go of what his mission was. [Big Grin]

[ October 08, 2006, 08:02 PM: Message edited by: Freddie ]

Posts: 29 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted October 08, 2006 08:14 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I am not suprised at all , one night after a hockey game at america west arena I watched one cross the street in front of me they seem to have adapted well to city life.

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters