The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » campout postscript

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: campout postscript
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 24, 2006 11:41 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
*I wrote the following in another thread, but it needs to be seen by everybody, to show my appreciation, as best I can.

I can tell you one thing, in all honestly. This was by far the best campout, from a personal perspective. I really enjoyed it. And, I can't thank everybody enough, for making the effort, just to be there.

It goes without saying that there were others that deserve special recognition.

Tim Behle served as camp cook, as far as I could see, didn't hunt a lick. We couldn't have done it without him.

Then, there was RagnCajn, Randy Reeves . Drove a long ways with a lot of gear and fed the whole bunch, most of us total strangers. I'm impressed.

Rich Higgins is a virtual National Treasure. He makes friends so effortlessly and he works hard, without a gun, to put as many animals in front of a guy as he possibly can. He's quite a guy.

I'll stop there, but there are others that should be, and deserve to be singled out for their contribution. Don't think it goes unnoticed and unappreciated. Man, I wonder if I shouldn't be paying these guys for providing me with such an enjoyable experience?

One thing for sure, everybody deserves credit and my gratitude for making the campout the success that it was.

Most everybody is looking forward to next year. Yippie!

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31451 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Pilgrim on Earth
Knows what it's all about
Member # 314

Icon 1 posted October 25, 2006 05:30 AM      Profile for Pilgrim on Earth   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard & all - I cannot even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed the campout and my entire trip to Arizona. It was an absolute delight to meet all of you. I only wish there was time to hunt with every person there. Many, MANY thanks for the invitation and for making the whole thing happen. God bless you and yours.
Posts: 54 | From: Indiana | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ray E
Knows what it's all about
Member # 996

Icon 1 posted October 25, 2006 05:05 PM      Profile for Ray E   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard I would like to thank you for letting me attend this was my first time meeting most everyone but it was a great campout.. Everyone made me feel like I was an old friend.. It was a great time and next year, if I'm invited I hope to help with at least some of the duties.. Great meeting everyone and thanks for the fun time

--------------------
Ray

Posts: 11 | From: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters