The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Campout pics.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Campout pics.
stevecriner
UNKNOWN-before he was famous?
Member # 892

Icon 2 posted October 24, 2006 05:04 PM      Profile for stevecriner   Email stevecriner         Edit/Delete Post 
Im going to put a link up to my photobucket. I would like to say this was the best predator hunting time of my life. I met a bunch of folks that i know will be friends forever ,,Like a friend of mine said." The kind that will stick behind you in a crisis" . And also the kind that will let you know what there thinking, Good friends. I got to visit with almost everyone there but a few and wish i could of them.

Its a funny thing. Im setting here thinking of what to type and i thought i was hearing a coyote howl. I live in town and never heard one in town before. But i got up anyway and went to the door. It was a coyote! Its funny that its howling when im thinking of this. Must be somthin in the air! Thanks to all of you. And thanks for the room and ride Paul. Heres the link. http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k143/stevecrineroutdoors/campout/

[ October 27, 2006, 06:45 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
"I love coyotes and put up with dogs....My neighbor has a slew of them."

Posts: 321 | From: missouri | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted October 24, 2006 05:48 PM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
Steve, Even after I got 'culled' friday [Wink] , it was great to meet you. Working on the Antlers deal, so plan on it. Geordie

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Freddie
Knows what it's all about
Member # 952

Icon 14 posted October 24, 2006 06:02 PM      Profile for Freddie           Edit/Delete Post 
Steve, Thanks for posting the pictures
Posts: 29 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 27, 2006 06:45 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
BTT

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31474 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters