The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » New Video

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Video
Hawkeye
Knows what it's all about
Member # 216

Icon 1 posted November 02, 2006 11:32 AM      Profile for Hawkeye   Email Hawkeye         Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone intrested Mark Zepps 2nd video is out APC has them and Cabelas and Sportsmans will have them very soon.
Posts: 71 | From: Tucson,AZ | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted November 02, 2006 06:18 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Very cool. I've been looking forward to this video since I first heard about it.
IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted November 02, 2006 06:47 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Someone borrowed my copy of the first video by Mark and Eddie, and of course I'll never see it again! I have to say, the production quality was impeccable, gorgeous photography,lots of animals, it had it all.
I can only assume, the second video will be a notch up....guess I'll have to save my scheckles, and pick up a copy.

Posts: 1630 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lonny
PANTS ON THE GROUND
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted November 02, 2006 07:53 PM      Profile for Lonny           Edit/Delete Post 
Eddie where is the majority of this video shot? I really enjoyed the first one
Posts: 1209 | From: Lewiston, Idaho USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Hawkeye
Member # 216

Icon 7 posted November 02, 2006 08:08 PM      Profile for Hawkeye   Email Hawkeye         Edit/Delete Post 
Me to Rich, Vic thanks for the compliments this ones a little shorter than the first one. If you liked the first one youll like this one. Lonny most of it is filmed in AZ and Nebraska, S.Dakota,New Mexico,Wyoming theres even some stuff from Montana and Minnesota.
Posts: 71 | From: Tucson,AZ | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
KevinKKaller
Member # 559

Icon 1 posted November 05, 2006 08:48 AM      Profile for KevinKKaller   Author's Homepage   Email KevinKKaller         Edit/Delete Post 
Cant wait to see it
Congrats Eddy I am shure it will be as good as the first. I still watch it ofen.
I will pick up a copy next time I am in Boise
Hope to run in to you wial I am in AZ in Dec.
Good hunting Kevin

--------------------
Maker of K-Kalls

Posts: 126 | From: Idaho | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters