The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Most Kalifornicated?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Most Kalifornicated?
NASA
Knows what it's all about
Member # 177

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2006 08:22 AM      Profile for NASA           Edit/Delete Post 
It looks like AZ has more homo-loving Cali’s than CO. AZ voted to allow same sex marriage. Watch yer’ backside you brokeback coyote callers. That might not be a cactus spine pokin' you in the arse. [Eek!]

CO rejected a measure that would allow homo couples the rights and privileges of married hetro couples. CO also approved a measure to Constitutionally declare that the only marriage recognized by law is between a man and a woman. Other States banning queers getting married were Idaho, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Virginia and Wisconsin.

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1168 | From: Typical White Person | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2006 08:47 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
MO did that last election. Fags cant marry. Thats why I always thought this was a moral state. But now you can "farm" human life and kill it for research.

So much for the morals. [Mad]

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2006 10:18 AM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
That just shows how fast some things can change. When I went to bed last night that Prop was showing 70% in favor of allowing marrage only between one man and one woman

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Norm
Member # 240

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2006 05:24 PM      Profile for Norm   Email Norm         Edit/Delete Post 
Tim, that was before everyone came out of the closet and voted.... the population of Phx is going to double in the next few months...

--------------------
Carpe Diem

Posts: 778 | From: Phx AZ | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Joe Manes
Member # 686

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2006 05:56 PM      Profile for Joe Manes   Email Joe Manes         Edit/Delete Post 
I voted for that proposition but I was very dismayed by the wording of it.

It actually was worded in such a manner that it would have denied public entities from granting benefits to "domestic parteners". And I know plenty of unmarried hetro couples that fall into that category, (I is one myself) [Wink] Now niether of us work for the public but if we did, we'd be out.

There was a thing on the web, Ill see if I can find the link later, but it was a survey of the people in the US, and what they thought of marriage.

A lot of the hetro respondents didnt think that marriage as we know it still meant what it used to, or that it had value to them as couples.
Im not so sure I dont agree.

Times change.

But framing that survey against this law is interesting.

Why do the homosexual couples wish so bad for a tradition that is sliding into obsolecense? HEHE!]

Never use a rapier when a scalpel will do.

[ November 08, 2006, 05:57 PM: Message edited by: Joe Manes ]

Posts: 31 | From: Phoenix | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters