The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Byron South

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Byron South
Q-Wagoner
FREE TRIAL MEMBERSHIP
Member # 33

Icon 1 posted February 07, 2007 07:06 PM      Profile for Q-Wagoner           Edit/Delete Post 
The South family could use some thoughts and prayrs right now.

link

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=52489431&page=0&fpart=1&vc=1&nt=3

Q,

[ February 07, 2007, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: Q-Wagoner ]

Posts: 617 | From: Nebraska | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted February 07, 2007 07:11 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
Quinton,

Try that link again, if it won't go, send it to me and I'll post it for you

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted February 07, 2007 07:18 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Byron, in all sincerity, for your daughter, best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Crow Woman
Knows what it's all about
Member # 157

Icon 1 posted February 08, 2007 04:53 AM      Profile for Crow Woman   Email Crow Woman         Edit/Delete Post 
Prayers of Healing are sent to the South family.

--------------------
Sheri L Baity

Lord, Please give me peace, because if you give me strength, I might beat someone to death!

Posts: 687 | From: Covington | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
varmit hunter
Member # 37

Icon 1 posted February 08, 2007 07:59 AM      Profile for varmit hunter   Email varmit hunter         Edit/Delete Post 
There can be nothing that tears at the heart like a sick child. Byron and Lana, my prayers for the whole family.

--------------------
Make them pay for the wind.

Posts: 932 | From: Orange,TX | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
blakyote
Member # 1064

Icon 1 posted February 08, 2007 10:23 AM      Profile for blakyote   Email blakyote         Edit/Delete Post 
That's scary stuff.Hopefully the swelling will go down,and it doesn't turn out to be spinal menegitis.My thoughts and prayers go out to the little girl and Byron and his family.
Posts: 36 | From: N.WI | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted February 26, 2007 03:01 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
My prayers are going up right now. I only read this post today. Thanks for posting Quinton.

Anyone have an up-date? I came in late on this post!

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
scruffy
Member # 725

Icon 1 posted February 27, 2007 10:04 AM      Profile for scruffy           Edit/Delete Post 
Here is the latest I saw, on TPP on 2/22 from slydog (hope it's ok I cut and pasted it from there to here):

quote:
Hey Ya'll,
Update,
I spoke to Byron this morning, Raegan is still in the comma. The Drs. have done more tests but as of this morning Byron had no news. He did tell me that she was stiring a little and was showing some signs of movement. There is still no way of knowing whats in store.

Please keep Raegan and her family in your prayers. Pray for Byron and Lanna's strength through this. They need all our prayers.

Thanks to everyone for everything you've done and are doing.

sly

From guess on 2/12:
quote:
doctors are saying there may be some damage to the brain stem,to what extent they will not know till she is conscious,other than that the is no change !
keep the prayers coming.
here is a picture of Raegan, a very precious young lady!

And see if I can get the pic to work

-

later,
scruffy

--------------------
Git R Done

Posts: 361 | From: south central Iowa | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
2dogs
Member # 649

Icon 1 posted February 27, 2007 06:01 PM      Profile for 2dogs           Edit/Delete Post 
Read this on PM. Very sad indeed. More prayers sent.
----------------
A side note. Many moons ago, one of my older sister's had spinal Mennigitis as a baby. Fever 106F for about a wk[she was packed in ice]. Feed by I.V.

Doctors gave my parents no hope. They prayed she would be taken. Next day her fever broke, no brain damage, full recovery. Prayers, are always heard. But sometimes we don't get what we hoped for.

Posts: 1034 | From: central Iowa | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters