The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Meeting people at Cabelas

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Meeting people at Cabelas
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 10, 2007 07:06 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
There we were, to meet Fred (Dusty Hunter) and his wife for lunch. We walked in the front door and Tim Behle and Miss Joyce were leaving. I stood right in front of him, and he didn't recognize me.

Had a nice visit with everybody. They sure draw a crowd at that place.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31474 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2007 08:48 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard, maybe he did...... [Wink]
IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2007 11:18 AM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
I did too recognize you. Just as soon as you got close enough to come into focus.

My brain was just a little fried from spending the last day and a half watching the State Wrestling tournament across the road from Cabalas.

Dean got 4th in State in the 189# 1A division. Nest week we go back for Basketball to watch Craig.

I bought one of those Deep fat fryers like Randy had at the camp out. Now I'm heading down to Wal-Mart for a couple of gallons of lard so I can try it out tonight!

That's a neat store, the first time we'd ever gone to one. But I think I like the Sportsman's warehouse down in Tucson better.

It was great getting to see you, how long are you out and traveling for this time?

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2007 12:30 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah Tim, I understand how it works, you never expected to see me there, takes a few seconds to process. I was the same way.....is that who I think it is?

Well, you were the first to meet Elizibeth; the reason why I am here in Peoria, in the first place. She is not new to my family, she knows everybody since she was once married to my cousin and we have known each other for, (what?) must be more than 40 years, and a good friend of Nancy.

I have not seen a Sportsmans Warehouse or a Bass Pro Shop, either. Apparently, they think that there aren't any sportsmen in The People's Republic of Kalifornia?

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Tim Behle
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2007 03:19 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
Joyce and I were talking about her when we left, Joyce thinks that you must be megabucks wealthy to get such a younger, good looking Girlfriend. [Wink] I figured she was your daughter.

There is a Sportsman's Warehouse there in Peoria, right off of I 17, I think. The one in Tucson is at exit 250. Go East to the light, turn left and then left again at the next light.

--------------------
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dusty Hunter
Knows what it's all about
Member # 1031

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2007 03:36 PM      Profile for Dusty Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for meeting us at Cabela's for lunch, Leonard. Where else can you get lunch and a fishing lesson at the same time? We really enjoyed meeting Elizabeth. She is very friendly and fun. In my opinion, there aren't many ladies like her out there. We look forward to seeing you both again. I never would have recognized Tim. He was all slicked up in his good clothes. It was nice to meet his wife, also. By the way, we went over to the Sportsman's Warehouse after Cabela's. Some things are a little cheaper over there. Between the two stores, a person should be able to find what he is after.
Posts: 346 | From: AZ | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2007 05:06 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Tim, it has nothing to do with cash. Didnt you read the other thread about the sausage and balls and average size where LB lives? Damn. Embarassed me. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2007 05:52 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
Andy,

It has nothing to do with where he lives now, that's just a common trait among those with East-Central Europe ancestry. [Big Grin]

--------------------
an ass kickin'.

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2007 07:43 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, right. Has nothing to do with my money, or lack of? Hey, I'm not a sweet talker, spell binder, charmer or any sort of ladies' man, but I did get real lucky. (twice, in fact)

Elizibeth is 61.5 years old and looks very hot, great body, runs 10Ks, wins her age group and has the trophies to prove it. I'm leaving Peoria this morning, and when I get home, I will post a pic of this very attractive lady; who left for work 45 minutes ago. We will meet later next week in Las Vegas,.... man, I bet the neighbor lady is tired of saving my mail, I've been gone, a lot!

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Brad Norman
Okie Dokie
Member # 234

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2007 07:50 AM      Profile for Brad Norman   Email Brad Norman         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations Leonard.
Posts: 298 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2007 03:50 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Got home about an hour ago. Really made my trip to see this stupid chick in a CRV weaving and passing and cutting in, get a ticket. haha!

edit: not to be confused with the following photos)

Good hunting. LB

(couple pics of Elizabeth)

-

-

[ February 13, 2007, 08:06 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2007 04:15 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Does she have a sister? [Smile]
IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2007 04:49 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
She has three, and one lives in Glendale. I would have liked that she could have joined us at the Elephant Bar, but she had to work. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

JD
HONORARY OKIE .... and Tim's at fault!
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2007 04:57 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
61 1/2 years old....yea right, looks to me like you`ve found hot college chick.

Good for you.

--------------------
Jason
--------------------------------------

What do Obama & TA17Rem have in common........both are clueless asshats!!!

Posts: 1456 | From: NE. | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
Hawkeye
Member # 216

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2007 05:21 PM      Profile for Hawkeye   Email Hawkeye         Edit/Delete Post 
does she have a daughter
Posts: 71 | From: Tucson,AZ | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2007 06:41 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
She's a hottie LB.

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Crow Woman
Member # 157

Icon 1 posted February 13, 2007 04:12 AM      Profile for Crow Woman   Email Crow Woman         Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard... She is Stunning! I wish you Both Much Happiness!

--------------------
Sheri L Baity

Lord, Please give me peace, because if you give me strength, I might beat someone to death!

Posts: 687 | From: Covington | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters