The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » It's brutal/and the gov won't help!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It's brutal/and the gov won't help!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted February 18, 2007 08:47 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
(hope you guys can pull this up)

See the threat to our poodles? Forget New Orleans, send your old golf clubs to LA.

http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp?pmmsid=1850760

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31466 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2007 08:54 AM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
Nice video Leonard. I couldn't help but wonder about those words which were spoken by the dept. of wldlife official. They don't want to kill any wild animals? Interesting stuff.

--------------------
If you call the coyotes in close, you won't NEED a high dollar range finder.

Posts: 2854 | From: Iowa | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
onecoyote
Knows what it's all about
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2007 09:55 AM      Profile for onecoyote           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for posting that Leonard. I have a smile on my face just thinking about them poor poodles. [Smile]
Those liberal minded pilgrims think the coyotes are bad. I wish they'd re-introduce the Grizzly bears back into LA. [Frown] I wonder how CBS would cover that one? [Wink]

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas.....Average minds discuss events.....Small minds discuss people.....Eleanor Roosevelt.

Posts: 893 | From: Walker Lake Nevada. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2007 11:11 AM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
Yea, I saw that earlier today,and was laughing my a$$ off.When it's some guys livelihood(sheep,cattle etc.),it's "they are just doing what nature intended".But when poochi gets eaten or almost eaten it's a cry to arms.LOL

I thought the same thing about that wildlife guy,what a joke.It will all be fun and games,and no body will take it seriously until they nab,or bite a little kid then everything will change.LOL Good Hunting Chad

Posts: 1613 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2007 11:16 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
That video brings me to a number of observations:

First, does anyone have any further questions about why the term "coyote-ee" grates in my ears like fingernails on a chalkboard? [Mad]

Second, if you hear about animal control trying to catch those coyotes like they would a dog, do call me and let me know. I'd almost pay to watch that. [Big Grin]

Third, the WCO is concerned about harmony and balance. Coyote hungry. Homeowner feeds coyote. Poodle. Balance established. Any questions? [Confused]

Fourth, "Have you seen any coyotes in the neighborhood?" is a ritual of mine, too. But, just not for the same reasons I guess. [Eek!]

And finally, does anyone else find it ironic that wealthy homeowner number two would name her precious little varmint "Cocoa", a food, then have the audacity to complain because something else wants to eat it? [Frown]

[ February 18, 2007, 11:17 AM: Message edited by: Cdog911 ]

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2007 11:48 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
We need relief and all you guys can do is nit-pick! [Smile]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2007 12:14 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
I would LOVE to have a pet coyote and walk him around on a leash in them neighborhoods! Imagine the conversation I would generate.

LA is 1.5 hours south of me over the hill. Thank god for that hill.
I dont know how much longer I can stand it here.

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2007 02:11 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard,

I'm too far away to contribute much to your relief effort, But, I sincerely wish you all the best in these troubled times. So, having said that, I'm sending you this bit of inspiration and hope.

This picture was in the news from Sheboygan, WI of a well-dressed gentleman sitting atop a dead horse. Not knowing the identity of the man or the origin of the photograph, locals decided to have a contest to assign a caption.

-

The winner?

"Lay still old girl. FEMA's on the way."

Hang tough, buddy. We'll get to you when we can.
(Feeling better already, aren't you?)

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Buffalobob
Member # 825

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2007 02:48 PM      Profile for Buffalobob   Email Buffalobob         Edit/Delete Post 
All State is going to cancel your insurance too
Posts: 90 | From: Potomac River | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2007 05:14 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Do they insure worthless little dogs?!?

Only in California...

--------------------

csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2007 06:04 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Eat the rich and their little dogs too!
Atleast the anchor had the right pronunciation of coyote.

IP: Logged
onecoyote
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2007 07:40 PM      Profile for onecoyote           Edit/Delete Post 
Don't pick on California dude, They got more then the rest of the country has all put together.
Predator hunting, Football teams, Tallest mountians, Biggest trees....Makes Texas look like a.....Awww never mind lol.

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas.....Average minds discuss events.....Small minds discuss people.....Eleanor Roosevelt.

Posts: 893 | From: Walker Lake Nevada. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2007 07:46 PM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
"Predator hunting, Football teams, Tallest mountians, Biggest trees....Makes Texas look like a.....Awww never mind lol."
--------------------------------------
Danny,
You left out the limp wristed guys. An honest oversight?

--------------------
If you call the coyotes in close, you won't NEED a high dollar range finder.

Posts: 2854 | From: Iowa | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2007 08:17 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Calif. would be a great place to live if two things were to happen.

(1) About 20 million people were forced to move out.

And

(2) I was allowed to pick the 20 million.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2007 08:36 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You left out the limp wristed guys. An honest oversight?
Honestly, Rich; all those queers were born in the midwest (mainly Iowa) and relocated to San Francisco because of the climate.

Just kidding. Lord, I apologize for that right now, and be with the pigamys in Africa. [Smile]

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters