The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Surrender Monkeys/vote in poll (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: Surrender Monkeys/vote in poll
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted March 22, 2007 08:41 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Democrat Leadership want to force a pullout in the War on Terror.

Agree?

[ March 22, 2007, 03:14 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 70 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31667 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2007 09:37 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Nobody ever scrolls down to the political forum. Nine votes is shameful! Get with the program, people!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

blakyote
Knows what it's all about
Member # 1064

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2007 09:56 AM      Profile for blakyote   Email blakyote         Edit/Delete Post 
This is what I get when I click on vote.

"Sorry, you do not have permission to vote in this poll. "

Posts: 36 | From: N.WI | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
blakyote
Member # 1064

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2007 10:30 AM      Profile for blakyote   Email blakyote         Edit/Delete Post 
I stay logged in all the time.Still isn't working for me,I get basically the same message when trying to view results. [Confused]
blakyote
Member # 1064

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2007 10:31 AM      Profile for blakyote   Email blakyote         Edit/Delete Post 
After posting my last post,I tried it again and it worked.
Kelly Jackson
SECOND PLACE/GARTH BROOKS LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 977

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2007 10:52 AM      Profile for Kelly Jackson   Email Kelly Jackson         Edit/Delete Post 
Just voted.
Kelly

Posts: 997 | From: Comanche OK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2007 11:18 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
I only visit the political portion of the site when I want my ulcer to flair.
IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2007 11:45 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, I confess. When I moved it to the Members Forum, I didn't authorize polls in that forum.

smithers, quit whining about your ulcer, just vote! [Smile]

America deserves thie sort of symbolic crap from Democrats by electing them to office, in the first place! When will we learn?

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Melvin
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2007 12:35 PM      Profile for Melvin   Email Melvin         Edit/Delete Post 
I just voted.
Posts: 661 | From: PA. | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2007 12:52 PM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
Just voted, not suprised at the results considering the group polled. Maintain,Geordie

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
2dogs
Member # 649

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2007 01:19 PM      Profile for 2dogs           Edit/Delete Post 

[ March 26, 2007, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: 2dogs ]

Posts: 1034 | From: central Iowa | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2007 04:35 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I vote we elect 2dogs president.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7707 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
2dogs
Member # 649

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2007 06:18 PM      Profile for 2dogs           Edit/Delete Post 

varmit hunter
Member # 37

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2007 06:27 PM      Profile for varmit hunter   Email varmit hunter         Edit/Delete Post 
All I wont is rooftop with my 30" Kriger barrel, and a spotter to tell me which eyeball I hit.

--------------------
Make them pay for the wind.

Posts: 932 | From: Orange,TX | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
2dogs
Member # 649

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2007 07:13 PM      Profile for 2dogs           Edit/Delete Post 

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2007 07:28 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Whoa! Just checked. I was satisfied with 100%, and this morning mercy! Two vote against? Hard to understand?

from Prescott, AZ LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2007 07:39 AM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hard to understand?

That's the leftys for ya. They talk the talk about supporting the troops, right up to the point of giving the troops more support in the form of more troops! The Demmys no that if the war was to take a change to the good, then thier chances of winning the white house in the next election will diminish. The demmys in no way shape or form want any good results to come of this war any time soon! And by not fully supporting the troops, that's exactly what they are hoping for! [Mad]

--------------------
Is it hunting season yet? I hate summer!

Posts: 996 | From: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Steve Craig
Lacks Opposable Thumbs/what's up with that?
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2007 07:58 AM      Profile for Steve Craig           Edit/Delete Post 
Dont worry Leonard, there will always be someone that dont know, they dont know! [Big Grin]

What are you doing in Prescott? Buying a house? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction. - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 442 | From: Cottonwood,Az, USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2007 08:59 AM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard,

It was probably BuffaloBob and Krusty.

Either that or OneCoyotes eyes were a little foggy and he double clicked on the wrong button!

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2007 03:05 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
When i got home from my hunting trip, i got news that two of the local boys got hit by one of those road side bombs. One of them was a gunner in the humvee and was blown from vehicle and suffered a broken leg and some shrapnel wounds.
The driver was not so lucky, he was hit buy most of the blast that came up from under the humvee. Over 70% of his body was burned and he was medivaced to Texas burn center..God bless our troops, they have my support....

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5181 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2007 04:22 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
2dogs, you keep posting in the wrong forums.
Here ya go:
WWF.com

IP: Logged
2dogs
Member # 649

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2007 04:38 PM      Profile for 2dogs           Edit/Delete Post 

[ March 26, 2007, 06:16 PM: Message edited by: 2dogs ]

Tim Behle
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2007 05:34 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
Dang Professor, if you keep that up, little 2dogs isn't going to want to hold your hand and sing Kumbaya around the campfire with you!

--------------------
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Buffalobob
Member # 825

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2007 06:23 PM      Profile for Buffalobob   Email Buffalobob         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I vote we elect 2dogs president.

It would certainly be an improvement.
Posts: 90 | From: Potomac River | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2007 06:37 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
I wish one of you liberal Democrats could come up with some actual reasons as to why you keep saying that George Bush is a bad President.

Other than the fact that you voted a loser and lost, what do you have against Bush?

--------------------
an ass kickin'.

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters