The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » I'm a grampa again

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm a grampa again
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted October 03, 2007 05:51 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Lillie, Violet and their new sister Holly. I was sweatin this happining before the campout.
Its all good
PM [Big Grin]

-

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 03, 2007 06:10 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations, Paul. You can't have too many grandkids.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31490 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted October 03, 2007 06:35 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
Good deal Paul!

I'm looking forward to someday having Grandkids. Just not for the next 5 years hopefully. I've got four kids of my own that I eventually want to get even with!

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted October 03, 2007 07:30 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations Paul! a great looking crew you have there. Dorothee and I just had a grandaughter arrive too, Breana Alicia Torres, she came on Sept 26th. They are something special, thats for sure.  -

[ October 03, 2007, 07:37 PM: Message edited by: Az-Hunter ]

Posts: 1633 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
KevinKKaller
Knows what it's all about
Member # 559

Icon 1 posted October 03, 2007 07:46 PM      Profile for KevinKKaller   Author's Homepage   Email KevinKKaller         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats to Both of you new grandads

Good Hunting Kevin

--------------------
Maker of K-Kalls

Posts: 126 | From: Idaho | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted October 05, 2007 10:48 AM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, Congrats. Enjoy them forever!!!

Newborns are soooo awesome. Most trusting little critters on the planet. It's like their little heads were made for kissing. You just can't stop kissing their heads while you hold them!!! [Smile]

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Norm
Knows what it's all about
Member # 240

Icon 1 posted October 05, 2007 04:31 PM      Profile for Norm   Email Norm         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats guys... Our 3rd grandchild arrived on the 29th of Sept; about the time I retire... he will be old enough to do alot of fishing and hunting... the other two have no interest... so will have to work harder on this one... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Carpe Diem

Posts: 778 | From: Phx AZ | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 05, 2007 05:08 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Why is Vic always wearing denim shirts?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted October 05, 2007 05:38 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
And why is Vic's beard always perfectly trimmed? Even after three days at the campout.
IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted October 05, 2007 08:52 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
WHY; are you two dottering old bastards, always asking superfluous questions?
I wear blue workshirts, because thats all my meager budget will allow regarding my sartorial splendor. My beard, is not meticulously trimmed, I shave daily, and thats my five-O-clock shadow:)

Posts: 1633 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 06, 2007 11:08 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
sur.. what? superfluous questions? Don't give us that meager budget crap.

Yopu probably have enough iron in the safe to finance McNeal's entire municipal budget for the next couple years? And, it's still expanding like the Universe, only faster.

And, now your story is that you have been saving money on work shirts, and razor blades?

Well, I'm looking forward to visiting with you, and the other celebrities, at the campout. Will you be setting up an autograph table again this year?

Good hunting. LB

PS Congratulations on that grandchild.
PPS Bring Chilli Rojo, too.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 06, 2007 01:34 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
In the known universe there are only two truely superfluous (dumb) questions, and I've already asked them both in meetings.

(1) Why are Capt'n Crunch's eyebrows on his hat?

(2) Why does Superman wear his underwear on the outside of his tights??

For some reason I don't get invited to a lot of needless meetings anymore.

Congrats on the grandkids. Spoil them rotten & send them home. Life is gooooood!!!!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7588 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted October 07, 2007 10:39 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah! What is the answer to those questions anyway?

... And don't forget the other good one...if Pluto is a dog...What the heck is Goofy?

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters