The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Behle's Birthday?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Behle's Birthday?
Jrbhunter
PAYS ATTENsION TO deTAIL
Member # 459

Icon 1 posted November 13, 2007 06:00 AM      Profile for Jrbhunter   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Is today Tim Behle's Birthday? If so- happy birthday Tim. If not, you're still old. [Smile]
Posts: 615 | From: Indiana | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Miss Joyce
Knows what it's all about
Member # 584

Icon 1 posted November 13, 2007 11:58 AM      Profile for Miss Joyce   Email Miss Joyce         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes it is [Big Grin]
43 and still going. He is starting his birthday the way most you guys would like, hunting. And he even has a couple of buddies with him.
Happy Birthday Babe!

Posts: 33 | From: ****** , AZ | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Clint
Member # 346

Icon 1 posted November 13, 2007 12:59 PM      Profile for Clint   Email Clint         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy b-day Tim,
hope you have a good one!

Posts: 148 | From: Mesa, AZ | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted November 13, 2007 03:53 PM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday Tim

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 13, 2007 04:39 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday to you!
Have a great one.
pm

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Dusty Hunter
Member # 1031

Icon 1 posted November 13, 2007 05:03 PM      Profile for Dusty Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Tim, Happy Birthday! Have a good one this year and many more! Fred
edited to shorten message

[ November 13, 2007, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: Dusty Hunter ]

Posts: 346 | From: AZ | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted November 13, 2007 05:16 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday Tim. And I wish you many more.....

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5062 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
KevinKKaller
Member # 559

Icon 1 posted November 13, 2007 06:38 PM      Profile for KevinKKaller   Author's Homepage   Email KevinKKaller         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy B day Tim

Good Hunting Kevin

--------------------
Maker of K-Kalls

Posts: 126 | From: Idaho | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Norm
Member # 240

Icon 1 posted November 13, 2007 08:07 PM      Profile for Norm   Email Norm         Edit/Delete Post 
I doubt he really wanted to start his birthday, hunting, but I guess it is an alternative....

Tim, I pray you had a wonderful day celebrating life...

Happy Birthday.

Norm

--------------------
Carpe Diem

Posts: 778 | From: Phx AZ | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted November 13, 2007 09:49 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Happy Birthday Babe!
Not my birthday for another month or so, Joyce, but thanks for the thought.
Tell Tim Happy Birthday for me.

IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted November 14, 2007 03:21 AM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you!

It was a wonderful Birthday, I got to spend my time with both Family, and two of the true Old Grand Masters of Coyote Hunting!

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Jackson
SECOND PLACE/GARTH BROOKS LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 977

Icon 1 posted November 14, 2007 05:59 AM      Profile for Kelly Jackson   Email Kelly Jackson         Edit/Delete Post 
Glad you had a great day Tim. I wish you many more....Kelly
Posts: 997 | From: Comanche OK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
CindyTraps
Member # 1893

Icon 1 posted November 14, 2007 08:01 AM      Profile for CindyTraps   Email CindyTraps         Edit/Delete Post 
Me to Tim ! I was gone all day yesterday, glad you had a good one!

Hey Joyce! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Happy Trails

Posts: 113 | From: Seligman, Arizona | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted November 14, 2007 08:08 AM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile] HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TIMMMMMM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
[Smile]

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Beastmaster
Member # 210

Icon 1 posted November 14, 2007 10:32 AM      Profile for Beastmaster   Email Beastmaster         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday Tim! I promise to give you your GD BD spanking during the next HM Campout. I ask all to bring their cameras. Gerry
Posts: 32 | From: Lake Havasu City, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 14, 2007 11:29 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I had the pleasure of helping celibrate Tim's birthday, last night. A couple of fine boys and Miss Joyce is such a sweetie. Tim's a lucky man.

Managed to get in a little hunting, too. Took the tour of McNeal, and passed by the home of the Honorary Mayor of McNeal, JH. What thrill that was!

Good hunting. LB

PS here I am, stealing WiFi from a Days Inn, (in Marana) right off the freeway, and who do you think walked up and tapped me on the shoulder? Victor Carlson. To say it was a surprise is putting it mildly.

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted November 14, 2007 03:29 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard,

I should have told you, you didn't need to drive all of the way to Marana to get a WiFi signal. You could have piggy backed on mine.

I figure I can trust all of my neighbors with in range of the signal, so I don't secure it.

Thanks again, it was really great to spend time with you, Vic and Dorothee.

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Steve B
Member # 1751

Icon 1 posted November 14, 2007 08:34 PM      Profile for Steve B   Email Steve B         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday Tim! Dang I'm sorry I'm late, I would have "Ya'll just hold my beer and watch this!" for a present.

I'll make up to you by bringing extra cameras to next years Campout so we have good coverage of Gerry giving you your GD BD spanking....

Stay healthy.

Posts: 32 | From: California | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged
bucksnort
Miss Chris from AZ
Member # 202

Icon 1 posted November 15, 2007 05:08 AM      Profile for bucksnort   Email bucksnort         Edit/Delete Post 
Timmy,
Glad your birthday was a happy one for you. To some of us 43 is still a baby.

Remember that I'm still in Tucson and you and Joyce don't be strangers.

Chris

--------------------
"There are lion chasers, lion catchers, and lying SOB's."

"Warriors of El Gato - The Lion"

Posts: 368 | From: Tucson, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted November 16, 2007 06:47 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Tim, Turned 43 a couple weeks ago. It didn't get any better. Sorry for your loss.

Happy belated B-day.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Curt2u
Member # 74

Icon 1 posted November 17, 2007 01:42 PM      Profile for Curt2u   Email Curt2u         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy B-Day Tim.
Posts: 236 | From: NW | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Crow Woman
Member # 157

Icon 1 posted November 18, 2007 03:13 AM      Profile for Crow Woman   Email Crow Woman         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Tim,

Just got back from Texas and saw that I missed this. I hope you had a great day! Happy Belated!

--------------------
Sheri L Baity

Lord, Please give me peace, because if you give me strength, I might beat someone to death!

Posts: 687 | From: Covington | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters