The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Shameless plug...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shameless plug...
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted November 17, 2007 12:18 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Finally got the new video finished. Ordered the DVD's this week, but they aren't supposed to be done until Dec. 10th. We won't be taking any orders until the DVD's are in our hot little hands and ready to actually ship. But if they are ready on schedule, we'll be able to fill orders in time for Christmas.

This one is all coyote hunting. About 90 minutes, 40 kills (most with a .17...). It's intended to entertain -- not a lot of "educational" content. We're just recreational weekend callers, only get out about two Saturdays a month during the winter. I figure we don't really know what we're doing, so aren't really qualified to try and tell anyone else how to do it either. We do know how to have fun coyote hunting though, and that's what the video is about. All public land, too. Just us, out having a blast, calling coyotes.

Can see the preview by clicking here.

Don't know if anyone is going to buy it, or like it, but it sure feels good to have it DONE!

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted November 17, 2007 12:42 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
I love that clip! [Big Grin]

I think that every coyote hunter with a GOOD wife will find one of these under the tree come Christmas Morning. [Wink]

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
varmit hunter
Knows what it's all about
Member # 37

Icon 1 posted November 17, 2007 01:08 PM      Profile for varmit hunter   Email varmit hunter         Edit/Delete Post 
Dave, put my name on the top of the list.

--------------------
Make them pay for the wind.

Posts: 932 | From: Orange,TX | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Curt2u
Member # 74

Icon 1 posted November 17, 2007 01:37 PM      Profile for Curt2u   Email Curt2u         Edit/Delete Post 
Dave you are being way to modest. Outstanding clip by the way. Looks like that .17 does the trick. I'll be buying that DVD.

I talked to Mike last week. He said he was out to hunt with you recently. Said had a great time. He also mentioned you have never shot a factory round before. That's impressive.

Good hunting

Posts: 236 | From: NW | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted November 17, 2007 03:14 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Dave, put my name in front of varmit hunter's. [Smile]
IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 17, 2007 06:54 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't worry about a shameless plug, Dave. Just promise to show up to the campout next year.

Hey, except for my military career, such as it was, I have not ever fired a factory round, either. Except for some 45 Auto.

Good hunting. LB

and some rimfire?

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 18, 2007 12:20 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Great clip,good shooting,oh and add my name to list when they come in.
PM

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted November 18, 2007 01:12 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Awsome! I love it.

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NASA
Member # 177

Icon 1 posted November 19, 2007 12:15 AM      Profile for NASA           Edit/Delete Post 
Dave, great preview! Those are some of the cleanest and most efficient DRT kills I've seen on video in quite a while. Send me a copy too!
Posts: 1168 | From: Typical White Person | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted November 19, 2007 06:21 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard, most of the pistol ammo I've ever shot has been factory too. And of course, all the rimfire. Never fired a round of factory centerfire rifle ammo though...

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

DAA
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted December 11, 2007 07:17 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, the DVD's are here, ready to ship, so we're now taking orders!

You can get more info and order by clicking here.

And see the preview clip by clicking here.

I hope you guys like it. Might sound crazy, but at this point in the process of making a video, I honestly don't know if it is any good or not anymore. Just too deep into it to be able to really look at it "normal", anymore. But, it WAS a ton of fun to make, and so hopefully it will be fun to watch too.

Thanks!

-

- DAA

--------------------

Lonny
PANTS ON THE GROUND
Member # 19

Icon 14 posted December 11, 2007 11:35 AM      Profile for Lonny           Edit/Delete Post 
Good deal Dave. I'll get one coming.

I just tried ordering the Varmint Safari 4 and the system keeps bringing up "Data entry error" when trying to purchase with a credit card. Clicking on the other Varmint Safari vids take you right to the credit card info for purchasing.

Posts: 1209 | From: Lewiston, Idaho USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted December 11, 2007 12:07 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah... Looks like I screwed up the new order page. Be a couple hours before I can get it fixed. But thanks for trying and letting me know about my goof up!

I'll holler back later, after I (hopefully) get it fixed.

- DAA

--------------------

Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted December 11, 2007 01:12 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
I'll keep checking back and order as soon as you're good to go.
IP: Logged
NASA
Member # 177

Icon 1 posted December 11, 2007 02:29 PM      Profile for NASA           Edit/Delete Post 
Been waiting for this! Will order tonight. [Big Grin]
DAA
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted December 11, 2007 02:35 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, I think I got my screw up unscrewed. Should work now! I hope...

Thanks Fellas!

- DAA

--------------------

NASA
Member # 177

Icon 1 posted December 11, 2007 04:19 PM      Profile for NASA           Edit/Delete Post 
Done. Reference # VTGA1E37B*B* [Big Grin]
TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted December 11, 2007 05:07 PM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Dave, wondered if you'd be interested in a dvd swap. I'd swap a Verminator II for one of your new ones.

--------------------
Is it hunting season yet? I hate summer!

Posts: 996 | From: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
varmit hunter
Member # 37

Icon 1 posted December 11, 2007 05:41 PM      Profile for varmit hunter   Email varmit hunter         Edit/Delete Post 
Just ordered mine, and got confirmation in about 30 seconds.

After looking at those clips I may have a 17 on order.

--------------------
Make them pay for the wind.

Posts: 932 | From: Orange,TX | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted December 11, 2007 07:00 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
TR,

Is that the archery flavored coyotes video? I havn't seen it yet.

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted December 11, 2007 07:28 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
TR, that sounds great to me. Shoot me an email to let me know where to send it, and I'll get a DVD headed your way.

And Leonard, I thought I had your mailing address, but I can't find it. If you would be so kind as to email me with it, I'd like to get a copy out to you as well.

My email is dave@rmvh.com.

- DAA

--------------------

TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted December 12, 2007 05:16 PM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
the Verminator II is all gun, mostly from last year. And Loco, I've got one BOWMANIA left here if ya want it, I'll get it to ya for a discount price. Email me at TR_jestahunter@msn.com if you're interested in it.

--------------------
Is it hunting season yet? I hate summer!

Posts: 996 | From: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters