The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » beware at home depot

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: beware at home depot
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 21, 2007 01:52 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
heys guys im really tired of this happening to me so I thought i'd share it with you.

Home Depot Alert

A 'Heads Up' for those of us men who may be regular Home Depot customers.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends. Here's how the scam works.
Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your purchases into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot or Lowes.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen September 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th & 24th. Also October 1st, 4th, twice on the 6th, nine times in November and just yesterday, and very likely this coming week a couple of times.

So tell your friends to be careful. Do not try to convince me you shop some hardware store and not Home Depot.

pm [Big Grin]

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 21, 2007 03:50 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Photos.........We need photos to properly document this!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Mrs Paul Melching
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted December 21, 2007 04:03 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I'm very interested, in seeing pics, as is my lawyer.
IP: Logged
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted December 21, 2007 05:11 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin] [Eek!] YIKES!!! [Eek!] [Big Grin]

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted December 21, 2007 05:35 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
LOL. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5064 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 21, 2007 06:58 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Honey we have to stay together as niether of us wants custody of the kids.
[Big Grin] PM

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
DJ in AZ
Knows what it's all about
Member # 276

Icon 1 posted December 21, 2007 06:58 PM      Profile for DJ in AZ   Email DJ in AZ         Edit/Delete Post 
What Home Depot are you going to drop them off at next ????? [Wink] [Wink]
Posts: 42 | From: Glendale AZ | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted December 21, 2007 07:22 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Paul. You don't really expect to be as lucky as Bill, do ya? A decent woman wouldn't put up with those shenanigans; which ought to tell you something about Hillary? LB

edit: oh, and welcome to the New Huntmasters, Mrs Melching. Glad to have you on board. Poor thing!

[ December 21, 2007, 07:23 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 21, 2007 07:31 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I know all I need to know about Hillary.
and as for Mrs. melching well let me say I am married to the greatest lady on the planet , who by the way has an excellent sense of humor and nearly fell down laughing at the depot joke
By the way leonard she would have posted as Suzanne.......PM [Big Grin]

--------------------

BigO
Member # 1062

Icon 1 posted December 21, 2007 10:52 PM      Profile for BigO   Email BigO         Edit/Delete Post 
I heard the joke as a ring tone before. Putting the Mrs. on here though, that is shear comedic genious!!!! I loved it!!
Posts: 64 | From: reno co. ks. | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
CindyTraps
Member # 1893

Icon 1 posted December 28, 2007 08:45 AM      Profile for CindyTraps   Email CindyTraps         Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]

Your to funny Paul! lmao

--------------------
Happy Trails

Posts: 113 | From: Seligman, Arizona | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters