The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Im done bowhuntin for the year.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Im done bowhuntin for the year.
stevecriner
UNKNOWN-before he was famous?
Member # 892

Icon 1 posted December 22, 2007 03:24 PM      Profile for stevecriner   Email stevecriner         Edit/Delete Post 
Well i tagged out last night. I shot another 8 point. He is a lil smaller due to ground shreankage(sp) than i expected. Bad mistake on my part. Oh well I guess ill get a big one next year. merry christmas. The other deer head is the one from before gun season.
 -

--------------------
"I love coyotes and put up with dogs....My neighbor has a slew of them."

Posts: 321 | From: missouri | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 22, 2007 05:54 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Nice!!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7619 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted December 22, 2007 06:34 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
Nice Buck!!

( But I'll withhold my comment about shrinkage )

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted December 22, 2007 06:56 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
OOOoooooo How cuuuuuuuute!!! [Smile]

Jest joshin' unknown, I'd be thrilled with either of those critters. We have very few of those here. WE've lots of mulies though.

A couple of weekends ago my boys and I walked an old abandoned property looking for a shot at a pheasant. We jumped a (NO Exagerration) a monster with atleast 34"-36" spread. We jumped in the truck an raced to the other side ofg the corn field he was running in and were able to cut him off. He ran into the road just infront of us and we chased him like a red-neck and his boys with the truck. I could of ran 'im over if I'd been so inclined but was just content as could be following from about 8 yards behind him watching that monster crown of massivie points. A gorgeous 5x5.

I've seen very few whitetails in Colorado all on the Eastern Plains. And the biggest mulies I've ever seen have all been out on the plains, in whitetail couyntry, not in the Colorado mountains.

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 22, 2007 07:03 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
BEAUTIFUL! Steve [Wink] [Wink] [Wink]
pm

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
stevecriner
UNKNOWN-before he was famous?
Member # 892

Icon 1 posted December 22, 2007 07:51 PM      Profile for stevecriner   Email stevecriner         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks fellas...

--------------------
"I love coyotes and put up with dogs....My neighbor has a slew of them."

Posts: 321 | From: missouri | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
howler
Knows what it's all about
Member # 197

Icon 12 posted December 22, 2007 11:13 PM      Profile for howler   Email howler         Edit/Delete Post 
yep nice deer for sure.

--------------------
Powder River let'r Buck

Posts: 53 | From: Glasgow, Montana | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters