The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » St Francis (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: St Francis
Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted December 28, 2007 03:48 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Who alls going to be there this year? I was hoping to meet a few of you and see some old friends.

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted December 28, 2007 03:54 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey man, nice to see you posting again. I hope you have officially Unpissed-off Leon' now!!! [Smile]

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted December 28, 2007 04:00 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Unpissed-off
Im surprised at your vocabulary. I would have thought it would have been called "unpissified" or something like that. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Andy

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 28, 2007 04:17 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to The New Huntmasters, Andy L. Glad to have you on board. LB

(he lies) edit: member #15

[ December 28, 2007, 04:18 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31639 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted December 28, 2007 04:24 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the welcome Leonard. I heard this was a great site. [Cool]

--------------------
Andy

Locohead
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted December 28, 2007 04:46 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
oops pardon the bad grammar

meant to say depissoffified

--------------------

Locohead
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted December 28, 2007 04:51 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
Anyway, I'll be at St. Francis. Glad to hear you'll be making it too! [Wink]

This will be my first contest hunt. I've been to St. Francis a couple of times but just as an observer/B.S.er.

--------------------

TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2007 07:09 AM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll be there this year.

We're planning on doing some calling in eastern CO. Friday on the way to check in, just to blow the cobs out of the barrels! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Is it hunting season yet? I hate summer!

Posts: 996 | From: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
NASA
Knows what it's all about
Member # 177

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2007 09:04 AM      Profile for NASA           Edit/Delete Post 
So far, the weekend weather looks to be mild. Of course, that could translate to "mud". Here's hoping for o'nite temps in the teens (and no wind). [Cool]
Posts: 1168 | From: Typical White Person | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
JeremyKS
Member # 736

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2007 09:06 AM      Profile for JeremyKS   Author's Homepage   Email JeremyKS         Edit/Delete Post 
I will be there to visit with everybody.
Posts: 369 | From: Texas panhandle | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Buckwheat
Member # 655

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2007 09:38 AM      Profile for Buckwheat   Author's Homepage   Email Buckwheat         Edit/Delete Post 
TRnCO
Good luck on those cobwebs.

Posts: 21 | From: Pa. | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
KevinKKaller
Member # 559

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2007 02:15 PM      Profile for KevinKKaller   Author's Homepage   Email KevinKKaller         Edit/Delete Post 
I am leaving on Mon. to hunt my way to Ks I hope a little in Wy then a little in Ne Then I can scout out some more country in Ks on Thur and fri to hunt on Sat and Sun. It looks like the wether will be a litle more plesent than last years BIG WIND. I dont mind snow but the wind was a killer last year.
Hope to see you all in Ks
Good Hunting Kevin

--------------------
Maker of K-Kalls

Posts: 126 | From: Idaho | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
BigO
Member # 1062

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2007 03:06 PM      Profile for BigO   Email BigO         Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't know if they handed out WIHA maps at St. Francis or not so here is what they have in that area.

http://www.kdwp.state.ks.us/kdwp_info/locations/hunting_fishing_maps_by_county/2007_fall_hunting_atlas

If you didn't know you can pick these atlases up in most Wal-Marts in Kansas. All the areas colored in yellow are public hunting and are supposed to be foot traffic only.

SORRY if I gave away someones secret. You are hunting in area 1 at St. Francis, but I have been told you can go other places. This book is full of places. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 64 | From: reno co. ks. | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
BigO
Member # 1062

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2007 03:08 PM      Profile for BigO   Email BigO         Edit/Delete Post 
If you didn't figure it out, just click on the number 1. It brings up a map of that area, you can zoom in and plot your hunt!! Good Luck!!
Posts: 64 | From: reno co. ks. | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2007 04:04 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Im really lookin forward to this. Cant wait to meet you fellers. [Cool]

--------------------
Andy

3 Toes
El Guapo
Member # 1327

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2007 07:17 PM      Profile for 3 Toes           Edit/Delete Post 
I am sending the Wyoming crew of Cenny Burnell and Rock Buckingham. You'll have to look them up Andy. Good Guys. And they won Nationals at Rawlins and are looking for the Midwest title too. They have the country and the talent to do it.

--------------------
Violence may not be the best option....
But it is still an option.

Posts: 1034 | From: out yonder | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
JeremyKS
Member # 736

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2007 08:04 PM      Profile for JeremyKS   Author's Homepage   Email JeremyKS         Edit/Delete Post 
Its too bad your not coming along for the ride.
Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2007 09:41 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah Cal, why dont you ride along? Sure would like to see ya.

Ill try and look up Cenny and Rock. Any friend of yours has to be good people.

Jeremy, cant wait to meet you as well. Along with NASA, Q and several others.

This will be a good time. [Cool]

--------------------
Andy

3 Toes
El Guapo
Member # 1327

Icon 1 posted December 30, 2007 07:48 AM      Profile for 3 Toes           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, the calcutta and all would be fun, but I don't know what I'd do with myself for two days while they were hunting. Besides, I've never been a very good spectator.

--------------------
Violence may not be the best option....
But it is still an option.

Posts: 1034 | From: out yonder | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted December 30, 2007 10:33 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Well, the calcutta and all would be fun, but I don't know what I'd do with myself for two days while they were hunting. Besides, I've never been a very good spectator.

Yeah, I hear ya on the not being a good spectator.

As far as not knowing what to do, Brent advertised free beer. I dont know if that means only for Friday and Sunday or for spectators hangin out for the weekend. [Razz]

Just a thought. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Andy

Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted December 30, 2007 10:35 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
I got to thinkin about the free beer thing. You could be in rare form by Sunday afternoon.... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Andy

NASA
Member # 177

Icon 1 posted December 30, 2007 01:39 PM      Profile for NASA           Edit/Delete Post 
I hope everyone has their accomodations reserved. The motels are booking lots of pheasant shooters for that weekend.
Posts: 1168 | From: Typical White Person | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted December 30, 2007 05:38 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
Uh.... so where exactly do we find this free beer? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
JeremyKS
Member # 736

Icon 1 posted December 30, 2007 06:28 PM      Profile for JeremyKS   Author's Homepage   Email JeremyKS         Edit/Delete Post 
Cal,
Nick and I have nothing to do for 2 days except coyote hunt Im sure you could tag along if you would like.
Jeremy

[ December 30, 2007, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: JeremyKS ]

TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted January 01, 2008 07:49 AM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
I looked at the registered entry list and Q is still listed as a one man team. Now we all know he's a coyote killin' machine, but does he have to show off by killing as many coyotes by himself as the rest of us will do as a team! [Eek!]

--------------------
Is it hunting season yet? I hate summer!

Posts: 996 | From: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters