The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Den hole mount

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Den hole mount
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted August 09, 2009 05:03 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Look at the wife let me do...

She let me hang this in her dining room, bless her heart. Everything else is in the basement, mostly in my little office/ man room, what I've told you before that she refers to as my "tribute to dead shit".

I originally planned for it to go above the door to the basement, but then we bought this sign and put it there. When the mount was done, I got to looking and the sign pretty much goes with the mount, if you look at it just right..

-

[ August 09, 2009, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: Cdog911 ]

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Jackson
SECOND PLACE/GARTH BROOKS LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 977

Icon 1 posted August 09, 2009 06:09 PM      Profile for Kelly Jackson   Email Kelly Jackson         Edit/Delete Post 
I like that Lance. Let me know when your wife gets tired of looking at it. I will make you an offer.
Kelly

Posts: 997 | From: Comanche OK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 09, 2009 07:22 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Great mount Lance!

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted August 09, 2009 08:30 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
That is cool Lance!

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 09, 2009 09:50 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I like it!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31469 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dan Carey
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted August 09, 2009 10:15 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Very nicely done.
IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 14 posted August 10, 2009 06:40 AM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
Looks perfect right there!

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted August 10, 2009 03:28 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks to all. Hung it up there, then stood back and really made the connection. Gonne be a while before I get to hang anything else in there, so I'm glad this one looks good. [Smile]

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 10, 2009 06:57 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Lookin' good CDude!!!!

Hey, as long as she's not going to let you hang anything else, anyway; you might as well go over the top and install a motion sensor tied in to a caller for some sound effects. Have that thing growl at people when they go thru the door.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 11, 2009 10:42 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, good idea! Also one of those Cabela's singing bass right below the hole. Every home needs one!

I remember years ago when I tried hanging dead stuff in our living room. After about a day and a half, I was outvoted, 1 to 1.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31469 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
The Bandit
Knows what it's all about
Member # 960

Icon 1 posted August 15, 2009 01:39 PM      Profile for The Bandit   Author's Homepage   Email The Bandit         Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome mount Lance, just looking at it and I'm ready to hit the go-button on Sow Fight [Big Grin]

--------------------
Minaska Outdoors, Inc.

Posts: 49 | From: Lincoln Nebraska | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted August 16, 2009 12:14 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
WOW! Lance that is gorgeous. I opened this thread with my wife sitting next to me. Her first words were, "Whoa, that is sooo cool, I want you to shoot one of those. Wow, that is sooo cool, I want one!"

Way to go and thanks Lance!

The critter looks very much alive, great work! [Smile]

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters